Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Hoping

-Sophia's POV-
First, Tessa was all happy about going to school. Then Jasper and Emmett weren't there. And I found out Tessa likes Emmett. This day was getting weirder and weirder.

Classes were pretty boring, though I had fun in drama. I loved to act. It was a great life skill. You could be anything if you could act. Especially a politician. Hey, I could do it. Arguing was pretty fun.

I tried to stay as hidden as I could in gym, but Mike Newton, some stalker kid, kept trying to talk to me. I wasn't as blunt as Tess was, which kind of dissapointed me right now. So I just tried to keep a small smile on my face, nodding my head at his uninteresting words every once in a while.

Finally, school was over, and Tessa came up to me. "Should I dye my tips pink?" she asked me, and I narrowed my eyes at the trying-so-hard-to-look-innocent girl in front of me.

"What did you do?" I asked, and a small smirk appeared onto her face.

"I may have... punched a few girls," she got out really fast, and I was surprised my mouth hadn't touched the ground yet.

"What the hell??" I yelled, getting a few glances over in our direction.

"They were being bitches, saying I dressed like a five year-old and that I could never date... anyone! I couldn't just sit there," she argued, and I sighed, my eyes traveling over to the silver Volvo across the parking lot.

"Well, as long as no one caught you..." I said, and she fist pumped, glad she had gotten away with this. She then looked over, not even trying to hold back her laugh. I turned and found two girls, one holding a bloody paper towel to her nose and the other had a pack of ice to her eye.

I turned to Tessa for confermation, and she nodded, doubled over in laughter. I started laughing, too, but not as hard as her, as she had tears streaming from her eyes.

I was still going over to the Cullens for the project, but it wasn't until at least five, so we had plenty of time. I finally got Tessa to stop laughing so she could drive home, which she was all for.

We got home in five minutes, and I ran in, not going to change from my school clothes to go there, but just going to fix my hair. "You are such a prep," Tessa smirked as she said it.

I stuck my tounge out at her, but I guess my outfit didn't exactly prove her wrong. A dark blue dress with dark blue heels and a white shrug. It wasn't like her usual t shirt and skinny jeans, but I liked my clothes. And hers didn't look like a five year olds.

She had gone to do homework or something, probably not actually doing anything. Touching up my makeup, I checked the clock. 4:45. Guess it was about time to go.

"I'm heading out!" I called to Tess.

"Kay. Stay a virgin!" she yelled to me, and I laughed a little.

"Yeah, I'll try!" I yelled before walking out the door with the car keys.

Driving slowly, I watched as the trees flew past my window, and a flash of fur caught my eye. Were there bears here or something? I shook it off, listening to 'Like a G6' as I pulled up to a white mansion-looking house. Damn.

I stepped down from the truck, the sky darkening. Walking to the door, I was about to knock when a motherly woman opened the door.

"Oh, hello. You must be Sophia. I'm Esme, Jasper's adopted mother. Please, come in," she said, ushering me inside. She was just as pretty as the rest of her family. And had the same eyes. Except Jasper, who's eyes were black...

"Hi Sophie!" I heard, and I saw Alice running down the steps, pulling me into a hug. Okay...

"Jasper's upstairs, in his room," she told me, and I smiled a thanks at her and Esme, walking up the white staircase. I walked past one room, and I saw Edward sitting in it, looking through a few shelves of what seemed to be music.

"Oh, hello Sophia," Edward said, making me sigh when he used my full first name.

"Hi. Do you know where Jasper's room is?" I asked, and he nodded, giving me the directions.

I walked to where he told me, and I lightly tapped on the door. He opened it almost immediately, his eyes seeming to light up as he saw me, but that was probably only my imagination. And his eyes were golden now. WTF?

"Hello Sophie. Come on in," he said, stepping out of the way so I could walk in. I placed my backpack on the floor, and I looked around his room.

"Civil war? Nice," I smiled at him as I looked around the light blue room, decorated with emblems of the Confederacy, some of their artillery, and plenty of old letters and photographs.

"I love history. Especially the Civil war period," he told me, smiling to himself as if it was a private joke. I noticed something new I hadn't before. He had the most adorable southern hint of an accent in his voice.

"I love history, too. It's defidently my favorite subject. I don't know, sometimes I feel like I've been living in the wrong era, so history can take me back to where I should've been born," I teased, and he smiled, knowing where I was coming from.

We had moved to sitting on his bed, and he stood, walking over to his desk. "Well, I guess we should start on English," he suggested, and I groaned a little.

"I'm much better at French," I informed him, grabbing my backpack and dragging it over to his bed.

"Vous avez de beaux yeux," he fluidly spoke, and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks as I realized what he said.

"Je vous remercie," I replied back, a bit embarrased. He had told me I had beautiful eyes! That was a start... right?

"Okay, so what book should we choose to do our report on?" Jasper asked me, and I looked through the list, and one caught my eye.

"What about this one?" I asked, a small smirk on my face. He looked up at me.

"Okay now you're just teasing me," he laughed, and I shrugged.

"Hey, it's about the Civil war. Well, it's during it," I told him, and he nodded.

"Alright, so Little Women it is," he said, and I laughed, just hearing him say it.

We had actually gotten pretty far, when I started yawning. Looking at the clock, I realized how long I had actually been here. "Wow, ten already," I stated, checking out the clock.

"Hm. I guess you should get home. Your roomate is probably worried about you," Jasper said, and I agreed, packing up my stuff.

"How about we pick this up tomorrow at my house," I suggested, and he nodded, putting the book they happened to have into my backpack.

"Adieu belle. J'espère vous voir bientôt," he whispered into my ear, and I blushed as I walked out the door.

"Goodbye," I said to their family, and there was an older blonde, maybe in his mid twenties, in the room now.

Walking quickly out of the house, I jumped into my car, my heart pounding. What just happened? Did he like me, too? Probably just being nice. Though I've never had a boy call me beautiful, so I guess this may not only be my imagination.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia

Adieu belle. J'espère vous voir bientôt: Goodbye beautiful. I hope to see you soon.