Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

California Girls!

~Tessa~

I woke up from my nightmare and sighed. I looked at the clock and groaned. It was 5:55 AM. Why did I have to wake up so early. I went downstairs and made myself a bowl of cereal.

I was never up before Sophia. It was weird. I felt like doing something today. I didn't want to stay here and be haunted by more dreams.

Sophia came down and before she said anything I talked. "Let's go to the beach today. There's one down by that one reservation, you know, La Push?"

"Alright. I'll go get on my bathing suit," She agreed. She ran up the stairs and I did the same. I got ready and got downstairs before her.

"Let's go!" I shouted when she did get down here. I grabbed the car keys and drove us to the beach.

When we got there Sophia spread the towels out. I shed off my clothes and ran into the water like a little kid. Sophia read. Nerd.

I did notice the guys that went over to her. I like Emmett, but who minds if I just enjoy some eye-candy.

I discreetly watched Sophia point at me. One of the guys got smacked. Twice. I got out of the water and shook my hair around. Haha.

Sophia came over and took me to the car. "Why are we leaving?" I asked.

"Cuz there are some weird guys over there that know about- weird stuff," She told me.

"Oh. Whatever. I was hungry anyway." She laughed and drove us home.
_______________________________________________________________________

I was dead bored as Sophia did her homework in her room. I thought about spending some time with Emmett, but I wanted to go back to the beach. Plus, I didn't know where he lived or his number.

I left a note for Sophia telling her I went back to the beach and left.

When I got to the beach I walked around. It was really nice today. Something hit my back. "Sorry!" Someone yelled.

I picked up the football and threw it back to the guys. They were the ones from earlier. They looked amazed by my throw. "It's cool," I told them.

"Wanna join?" One asked.

I grinned. "Sure." I walked over to the tan, buff guys and they all smiled. "I'm Tessa," I said.

"Embry!" One shouted raising his hand.

Another rolled his eyes. "I'm Jake. And those are Seth and Paul."

"Hi."

"Let's play some ball!" Embry shouted.

I smiled. "Alright!"

They all grinned. "Hey, Embry. I bet me and Tessa could kick all three of your asses."

Embry scoffed. "Whatever. But if you wanna lose I'll take that bet."

I smirked. We started playing and me and Paul won. "You'd think that three to two your team you would've beat us," I said.

Embry glared. "You guys cheated."

"Did not!" I glared back. "I don't cheat."

He rolled his eyes. "Sure you don't."

"Alright. Race now. First to the water and back wins," I told him.

"Fine," He said.

"Go!" Jake shouted. We both ran to the water and back. I won.

"Take that!" I shouted.

He glared. Paul smirked. "I like her." Jake smacked his head. "Would you stop that???"

Jake rolled his eyes. "No."

I laughed. "Wow. Are they always like this?" I asked the other two.

"Not when they're having sex with each other," Embry said grinning. They both smacked him.

Seth laughed. "Idiot," Jake muttered.

California girls, we're unforgettable. Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top. Sun-kissed skin, so hot, we'll melt your Popsicle. Oohhhhh

The guys looked at me. I held up a finger and answered. "Yes?"

"Where are you?" Sophia asked.

"At the beach. I left a note on the table."

I heard her moving around. "Oh... Well, why'd you scare me like that??"

"How the hell'd I scare you?" I asked. I held my hand over the speaker part of the phone. "I'll be right back," I told them. I walked away and listened to Sophia.

"Well, I was gonna see if you wanted to go hang out with Emmett cause I was going to hang with Jasper and you were missing. So I was scared someone kidnapped you or something."

"And they took our truck too?" I asked smiling. "You didn't pay much attention did you?" I asked her.

"Ha. Ha." She laughed humorlessly. "Well, I'll see you when you get home."

"Alright. Love you!" She laughed and hung up on me. I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my pocket. I went back over to the guys who were all looking at me weirdly. "What?" I asked.

"Who's ring-tone is that?" Paul asked. Blunt. Nice.

"My California Girl," I answered grinning.

"You're gay?" Embry asked.

I snorted. "Totally, Embry. I just stare at your toplessness cause I'm wondering how you got those six-packs," I said sarcastically.

Paul smirked. "See, she was staring too. And you smacked me," He said to Jake.

Jake smacked his head again. "Retard."

I laughed. "Alrighty, guys. You're all cool, but I gots to go home. My friend freaked out and thought I got kidnapped."

Embry laughed. "Paul would kidnap you!"

"I don't think it's kidnapping, Embry. We're like the same age," Paul said.

"How old are you?" I asked him.

"Twenty," He answered.

"Damn it. You're two years older than me." I glared at my superior.

He laughed. "Ya. I'm older. What now?"

I rolled my eyes. "Bye guys." I waved and walked back to the truck.

Ah, I like them. They're cool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa
Come on! Secret readers!! There are 47 subscribbers!!! GRRR COMMENT!!!!!! please?