Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Taking My Breath Away

-Sophia's POV-
Tessa came home soon after our call, heading upstairs quickly to take a shower and change. I had already changed out from my bathing suit into a tank with my cardigan and jeans.

"Let's head out!" I said when Tessa came down the steps, dressed and ready to go.

We drove with the radio blasting to the Cullens, and they knew we were coming, mostly from our radio being heard by everyone in a five mile radius.

"Hey," Jasper came out of the house, greeting me. I kissed him on the lips, if for only a second, before Tessa cut in with a, "PDA, much?"

I laughed a little, Tess and I following him inside. Tessa went up to Emmett's room imediately, and Emmett was about to follow before he was stopped.

"Are you gonna tell her?" Alice asked.

"I- I don't know. Maybe." He retreated up the steps, away from his family's urges.

"He probably won't. He's a wimp," Edward chuckled, and I knew Emmett was cursing him silently in his head.

Jasper took me into his room, thankfully leaving his family to discuss amongst themselves Emmett and Tessa's relationship. And I had no clue what they were.

"So whaddoya wanna do?" I asked, plopping myself onto his bed. He sat next to me, putting an arm around my waist.

"I thought I would show you what it's like to be... a vampire," he smiled, getting up to open his window.

I raised an eyebrow at his vaugeness, but he scooped me up, tossing me onto his back like I was nothing.

"Better hold on tight," he said back to me, and I listened. He then did something I didn't expect. He jumped out of the window.

I felt the wind rush through my hair, my stomach drop as we fell. Well, it wasn't falling. But it wasn't flying. It was.... jumping.

He landed lightly on a tree branch, and I was impressed. That was some talent.

"You scared?"

"Of this? A little," I said, honestly.

"Better close your eyes then."

We seeminly flew thousands of feet into the high forests of Forks, the endless trees being lightly stood on for a few seconds by Jasper.

He jumped from tree to tree, and the wind made my hair fly back behind me, a bubbly feeling inside of me.

We finally reached where he was going, the highest tree on the tallest branch. He let me off of his back, and I held his arm to steady myself onto the branch.

"Wow," I whispered as I looked over the forest. It was one of the most breathtaking sights I had ever seen.

"It's beautiful," I got out. I looked over at Jasper, who was looking at me.

"It's alright." I smiled a little, steadying myself to sit on the branch, Jasper following.

We just stayed up there, talking for hours. I knew Emmett would keep Tess busy if he knew he needed to.

I learned all about how he was changed, what vampire's were like, I learned about what the Volturi was, I learned about his first coven. Then, I learned about Alice.

"Does she, like, hate me?" I asked him after hearing all about how they were madly in love until someone else came along and swept her off her feet.

He chuckled. "Not in the least. Actually, she thinks of you as a sister. She's really glad that you've pulled me out of this rut."

I gave him a questioning look. "Well, I've been... depressed, since she left me. She had a vision of you, but I had no idea that I really would be this lucky to have fallen for... you," he explained.

A smile came across my face, and I took his face into my hands. I pressed my lips against his, and this kiss was different than our others. The others had been soft, light, holding back.

This kiss was passionate, loving, heated, though my lips against his icy ones. His arms came around my waist, and I wrapped mine tightly around his neck.

"I love you," I whispered, and I felt him smile, whispering it back.

I pulled him closer, leaving no space in between us. I realized that I was completely out of air, so I pulled away reluctantly.

"We should probably be getting home," he suggested, and I smiled, nodding.

I wrapped my arms around him again, getting back to his room soon after. I was finally starting to catch my breath again after that kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia

I know it's kind of corny, but I'm tired and it's friday and I'm bored XDD