Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Stupid suspending

~Tessa~

I was dead bored as I flipped through the channels on Monday. I would've been happier if there was someone to hang out with. Like in California I had some guys who were outa school I hung with if I was suspended.

Everyone I knew here was actually in school. Emmett, Sophia...everyone.

I sighed and sat upside down on the couch. I thought of what I could do, considering there was nothing on TV. I could take a nice long nap. Lasting a week. That'd be nice. Hibernating. Nah.

I could go for a run... No, I'm too lazy right now.

I could clean...HA! Right.

I sighed and stood up. I paced around the living room. I finally grabbed my iPod, put in my ear plugs, turned the volume all the way up, and put it on shuffle.

"One of the Boys" was the first song that came on. So I sang and danced around. I don't remember what time it was but I was singing and dancing to "Bleed It Out".

Someone tapped my shoulder. I screamed and jumped. I took out my headphones and looked to who tapped my shoulder. "Jesus, Emmett. Don't sneak up on me like that."

Sophia laughed. "We've been calling your name, but someone likes going deaf."

Emmett smiled and kissed me. "Sorry I scared you," He said.

I scoffed. "Who's scared?"

"You almost peed your pants," Sophia said.

"Who asked you?" I asked her. "And don't you have to shove your tongue down your boyfriend's throat?" I gestured to Jasper.

She glared. "I don't shove my tongue down his throat."

"Then he shoves his tongue down your throat," Emmett said. "Either way."

I grinned. "Shut up, Emmett," Jasper said.

Me and Emmett smiled innocently. "We'll be in my room," I said taking Emmett's cold hand. I dragged him up the stairs.

"Ya. Don't get your tongue stuck down his throat!" Sophia shouted after me.

"I won't!" I shouted back. Emmett laughed. I closed my door behind us. I smiled at Emmett, who smiled back.

"Oh, you know our English project is due on the Monday you get back right?" Emmett asked.

I groaned and flopped on to my bed. "School is lame," I said.

He chuckled and sat by me. "Ya. It really is."

I sprang up. "You should just skip this week."

He rolled his eyes. "Why?"

"Cause. Do you know how bored I was today? There was no one here."

"So....you want me to be bored too?"

"Ya! We could be bored together." I smiled.

He laughed. "Do you know how corny that sounded?"

"Ya...It did sound really corny." I laughed. "Oh well."

He laughed. He leaned over and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed back. I then climbed on top of him and he smirked into the kiss.

"Ahem." I jumped off Emmett and looked to my door. Sophia and Jasper were standing there looking amused. "And you accused us of sticking tongues down each other's throats," Jasper said.

I glared. "I love how you two just waltz in. We could've been naked," I said.

Sophia shook her head. "We would've been hearing stuff if you two were naked."

I groaned and threw my head back on my pillow. Emmett chuckled.
_______________________________________________________________________

Emmett and I were playing guitar hero. I was playing the guitar and he was on drums. "I'm gonna win," I taunted.

"Nope," Emmett said completely focused.

"Totally. I'm about to kick your ass out the window."

"Not making sense."

I smiled. "Not supposed to be."

I was on a guitar solo. "You missed one."

"Did not. Look, look, look. See that. Perfection!"

He groaned and got back to his drums. This was our third time playing. We had both gotten hundreds the other two times. "I'm gonna win," He said.

"No you're not. This time I will."

"Nope. I'm the winner."

We hit the last notes of the game and the scores came up. "AGAIN!?!?!" We both shouted.

"God damn. I seriously don't get how we keep tying," I said.

He nodded. "Ya. We should probably work on the English project."

"Boo. English bad."

"What language would you rather speak in?" Emmett asked.

"Sarcasm," I answered grinning.

He smiled. I put down my guitar and sat on the couch. He joined me, putting his arm around my waist. I cuddled into him and smiled. "What are you smiling about?" Emmett asked smiling.

"Well, you're so cuddle-able. Like a teddy bear."

He chuckled. I yawned involentarly. He kissed my head. "Go to sleep."

"But it's too early," I complained.

"It's eleven PM."

"Yup. Way too early."

"You're tired. Go to sleep."

I smiled. "Can I get a good-night kiss?" I asked. He kissed my forehead. "Smart-ass."

He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back. Then I cuddled into his arms and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa