Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Suspicions Need Distractions

-Sophia's POV-
Coming to school alone was... weird. Of course this wasn't the first time Tess was suspended, but I had a lot more friends in California that I could just pick up and head to school.

My only other friends were vampires. Who had plenty of their own cars.

I parked where I usually parked, next to the Cullens, and I greeted Jasper by lightly kissing his cheek. Emmett looked majorly depressed right now.

"Em. You'll see her after school. It's fine. You'll live," Josh tried to convince him, but he was totally bummed out.

Moving my sunglasses to my head, I took Jasper's hand as we walked to our lockers early. I noticed every eye that came upon us, every whisper about us. But I surprisingly didn't care. At all.

"You feel anxious. Are you alright?" Jasper asked me, and I shrugged.

"It's weird being here without Tessa. And it's a lot quieter," I told him, mumbling the last part, but he heard anyway and laughed.

We got into class, the teacher still giving us more time on the projects. I was starting to really like this class. Moving so our desks were placed next to each other, Jasper and I quickly got to, well, talking.

"So why didn't you tell me about..." I quickly glanced around to make sure we were having a private conversation. "Werewolves," I finished, and his eyes widened a little.

"Sophia..." he said with a warning tone. "Did you go to La Push?"

I nodded, not sure why he seemed so mad. He sighed, shaking his head.

"I see you've met some of them... I could smell some around you, but I didn't know you were there." He sighed. "The wolves and my family have a treaty. We can't go across the La Push border, and Alice can't see visions of the wolves or anyone around them. I don't want anything happening to you over there."

I was silent for a minute trying to soak all of this in. I nodded my head at him, showing him I understood what he meant.

"Please, please promise me that you won't go back there. I don't want you getting hurt," Jasper insisted, eyes pleading. I sucked in a deep breath, nodding. He smiled at me, kissing me softly on the lips.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lunch came quickly, and I decided I should confront Alice about what had been bothering me ever since Jasper had told me.

Finding her, I pulled her from the lunch line, getting her prop, and took her into the hallway. I didn't know I would be this nervous, but I finally got out, "I didn't know you had dated Jasper..."

She smiled a little at me. "I did... we were even married at some points." Oh yeah, that made me feel better. "But I don't love him anymore. As a brother, maybe, but Josh is my soul mate, as Jasper is yours."

That kind of shocked me, only a small portion more than the marrige did, but still. She laughed her light laugh before replying,"I know it's a bit of a shock, but trust me. He loves you more than you could ever imagine."

She took me back into the cafeteria, leaving me even more confused. But I at least knew that Alice wasn't mad at me. And that Jasper was my... soul mate??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driving home, I had Jasper and Emmett in my car, Emmett's burly frame filling up the back seat as my boyfriend, a leaner figure, sat next to me in the passenger seat.

"Emmett, can you please stop hypervenallating back there? Some of us actually need the air," I said to the back seat, and Jasper chuckled a little, placing his hand on my thigh as I drove. That just about made me hypervenillate.

When we got to my house and went inside, Tessa was dancing and blasting her iPod. We kept calling her name, but she couldn't hear us. Finally, Emmett tapped her on the shoulder, making her just about jump out of her skin and scream.

"Jesus, Emmett. Don't sneak up on me like that," she told him, making me laugh.

"We've been calling your name, but someone likes going deaf."

Emmett smiled and kissed Tess. "Sorry I scared you," he said.

Tessa scoffed. "Who's scared?"

"You almost peed your pants," I stated.

"Who asked you?" she asked me, not being able to come up with another comeback. "And don't you have to shove your tongue down your boyfriend's throat?" she gestured to Jasper.

I glared at her. "I don't shove my tongue down his throat."

"Then he shoves his tongue down your throat," Emmett said. "Either way."

Tessa grinned while I sighed. "Shut up, Emmett," Jasper said.

Tess and Emmett smiled innocently. "We'll be in my room," she said taking Emmett's hand. She dragged him up the stairs.

"Ya. Don't get your tongue stuck down his throat!" I shouted after the girl.

"I won't!" Tess shouted back. Emmett laughed.

"Well at least they're finally gone," I said, flopping down onto the couch, Jasper sitting on the small empty space I left him.

"Yeah..." Jasper said quietly, and, suddenly, a big, goofy grin appeared on my face.

"Wanna go spy on 'em?" I asked, and he smiled back, nodding.

We snuck quietly to Tessa's door, listening to them flirt. They were talking about being bored, and it suddenly went quiet, and that's when Jasper opened the door.

Tessa and Emmett were making out, and Tessa was starting to get on top of him. And he was enjoying it. Damn hormones.

"Ahem," I cleared my throat, making them jump. Jasper and I shared an amused look at their half annoyed, half surprised expressions.

"And you accused us of sticking tounges down each other's throats," Jasper stated, and I giggled.

She glared at us. "I love how you two just waltz in. We could've been naked," she said.

I shook my head. "We would've been hearing stuff if you two were naked."

Tess then proceeded to groan and throw her head back onto her pillow. Emmett chuckled.

Jasper and I walked out, fully satisfied with ourselves. Walking to my room, I heard something that was the most inconvinient thing of my life.

My stomach growled.

Jasper looked over at me, then to my stomach. "Hungry?" he asked, amused.

I put on a fake smile, shaking my head. I tried to calm myself as best I could so he wouldn't know anything.

"You know, you never eat anything at lunch, I've noticed," Jasper stated, and I shrugged, all my energy focused on keeping my heart rate down, but I have practiced this lie multiple times.

"I just usually eat big breakfasts or a lot at dinner," I told him, and he nodded suspiciously. I smiled at him, ready to take his mind off the subject.

"Well, now that we're all alone..." I started, but I was cut off by his kiss, exactly as I knew it would be.

Moving to the bed, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he did around my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair as our kiss got hotter, deeper, more passionate.

"Stop," he suddenly commanded, and I did just that. His eyes were darkening in their gold color, and I knew we had taken it too far.

"Shit, I- I'm sorry," I tried to apologize, but he shook his head, putting on his sweet smile that always melted my heart.

"It wasn't your fault," he told me, and I shrugged. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. More likely was...

"Maybe I should go..." he said.

"No. Please stay," I pleaded, putting as much sadness into my face as I could muster, and he immediately broke down.

He swept me into his arms, lying in my bed. He started humming, softly, yet loud enough for me to block out the Guitar Hero and yelling coming from the other room.

I remember only humming before I drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia

Jasper is getting suspicious... :)