Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

La Pu- Werewolves?

~Tessa~

I slipped my flip flops on and walked to the door. Today I was not going to be stuck inside all day. I'd go mad. Mad, I tell you. Mad.

I walked around aimlessly in the forest. I'd occasionally get hit with a water drop from last night's rain.

After what seemed a short walk I found that the woods opened to the beach. Huh. I walked more than I thought, all the way from Forks to La Push.

I sat on a log and looked at the water. It was mesmerizing. Suddenly, growls snapped me out of my gaze. I looked back towards the forest. More growls came.

Ignoring all and any sense I had I went back into the woods. I could practically hear Sophia yelling at me.

I went further into the forest and found the source of the growls. Three over-grown wolves. One was pacing and growling as the other two growled at it. I'm so crazy for not running now.

Wolves killed Sophia's parents--these could be the same damn wolves!!--and I'm observing them. Smart, Tess.

I tried backing up slowly, but it was like I was in those horror movies where the person steps on a twig and the killers--or in my case, wolves--look at her.

That's what happened. All three wolves looked at me. My eyes widened. I couldn't run faster then them. They look as if they're built for speed.

One of them grinned--the gray one. The other wolf--the chocolate brown one--rolled it's eyes. The last--the russet one--huffed and sat down.

I raised my eyebrows at their human characteristics. "You guys can't talk can you?" I asked out loud.

The gray and brown ones laughed. Well, it was a bark-like sound. The russet one growled at them and they stopped.

"Okay then. I am crazy." I sat down.

The gray one came over and sat by me. It smiled and put it's muzzle against my hand, as if it wanted to be pet. Yup, I'm going insane.

I pet its head and it grinned. As if to say, 'haha. She pet me. Take that!' Did I mention I was going crazy?

The brown one got up and sulked away. The russet one barked and the gray one whined as it got up and followed the brown one.

Then--because today wasn't crazy enough--Embry and another guy came over from where the two wolves disappeared to. Oh, and they were topless. Again.

"Hey, Tess," Embry said.

"Hi."

"This is Quil." He pointed to the guy beside him.

"Hey," Quil said.

Embry grabbed my hand and pulled my up. "Whoa!"

He laughed. "Come on."

"What?"

Quil rolled his eyes--reminding me of the brown wolf--and Embry smiled. "We're going to talk to you."

"...And we can't talk here?" I questioned.

"Nope!"

"Fine."

After walking for a little we came out of the forest to a little house. "Muffins!" Quil shouted running inside.

Embry whooped and ran inside pulling me with him. "Save some for your brothers," A woman scolded hitting Quil's head.

He laughed. "Hey, Em," Embry said sitting down. "This is Tessa. Tessa, this is Emily."

Emily turned and smiled. It was half a grimace, though, caused by the scars on her face. "Nice to meet you," She said. "Help yourself." She gestured to the food on the table.

"It's nice to meet you too. And thanks." I sat down and ate a muffin. It was yummy.

"Sam will be here soon," Emily said to the guys. "And get your feet off my chairs." She pushed Embry.

Embry laughed. "Are you all twenty?" I asked randomly.

Quil shook his head. "We're eighteen."

"Shouldn't you be in school then?" I asked.

Embry laughed. "Shouldn't you?"

"I got suspended. What's your excuse?"

"Wait, you got suspended?" Quil asked. I nodded. "What'd you do??"

"Punched a girl..."

They laughed. "Wow," Embry said.

I rolled my eyes. "What do you wanna talk about?" I asked. "Cause I gotta get home before Sophia does and that's in..." I looked at my phone. "Half an hour."

"We gotta wait for Sam," Quil said.

The door opened and in walked a guy who was shirtless as well. "Emily." He kissed Emily super passionately. I felt like I was watching a romance movie.

She smiled at him. "I'm eating," Embry complained.

"Then eat," Topless-guy said. He looked at me and then back to the guys. They nodded. "I'm Sam."

"I'm Tessa."

He nodded. "Embry wants us to tell her cause of the thing..." Quil said.

I raised an eyebrow at him. Sam nodded. "Jake told me."

"Are we gonna tell her?" Embry asked.

"Please tell her," I said, knowing very well I was her.

"Embry," Sam said.

Embry looked at me. "We're werewolves."
_______________________________________________________________________

After a lot of explaining on their part, I still wasn't convinced. They told me the legends--shortened versions--and expected me to believe they were wolves.

I stared blankly at Embry. "You, honestly, expect me to believe this?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes."

"Okay. If you guys are the protectors then you wouldn't kill humans right?" I asked.

"Right," Quil answered.

"My friend's parents and brother were found being mauled by over-sized wolves. What do you have to say for that?" I asked.

Embry and Quil looked at Sam. "It could be a mistake," Sam answered. "Or her family were vampires."

I really, really am going crazy. "They weren't vampires."

"Do you know for sure? Did they have cold, hard skin? Pale?" He just described Emmett...

"Wait. You guys said that the change is triggered by vampires in the area. Are there vampires in the area?" I asked. He can't be a vampire. Can he be? The description fits the Cullen family. Sophia and I are possibly around vampires daily.

My phone rang Sophia's ringtone. "Your California girl is calling," Embry said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and answered. "Soph. I'll be home soon. I'm fine. Bye." I hung up without her saying anything. I stood up. "I gotta go. Bye."

I left the house and started walking back home.

When I got inside I was met by Sophia, Jasper, and Emmett. I told them all I was tired and going to bed. I didn't even give Emmett a kiss. What if they were vampires. This was starting to freak me out.

I got in some pajamas and laid in my bed. I fell asleep listening to my iPod.

Vampires and werewolves. What. The. Hell?
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa