Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Mark? No it's something else.

~Tessa~

Avoiding people isn't exactly easy when they live with you. I had been avoiding Sophia since I found out about the Cullens. Well, I hadn't so much found out as guessed.

She was always trying to talk to me, and I didn't blame her...If she started avoiding me, I'd tackle her to the floor and make her tell me what was wrong. Only, Sophia is much subtler.

She left food by my door and I ate it always. I stared out my window while she tried talking to me. It killed that I was doing this to her. Mybest friend sister, practically. I wouldn't even be decent enough to tell her the truth.

I didn't like this side of me. The one that hides. I hate hiding in fear. And here I was hiding from everyone.
_______________________________________________________________________

Sophia knocked and came in. "I brought you some food and your homework," She told me.

I bit my tongue, literally, and stared out the window.

Sophia sighed. She put the tray down. "See you later, then," She muttered leaving.

I let out the breath I had been holding and sighed. I saw white flashes outside my window and frowned. Had I been completely oblivious to what vampires could do. Embry had said they were fast...Would that make them the blurs?

I closed my blinds and picked up the food. Sophia had made me a BLT. One of my favorites. She was so worried about me.

I sighed and ate the sandwich while looking over the homework. My eyes widened as I looked at the date. The 19th. Friday, the 19th. Today was the last day of my suspension. I couldn't avoid Sophia and the Cullens at school! We have too many classes together. Emmett would try and talk to me too. It was inevitable, I was going to see them. I just wished I could prolong it.

I sighed and left my room to go to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I put my hair in a messy bun and splashed some water on my face. For no real reason.

I went back into my room. I sat on my bed and fell asleep.
**__________________________________________________________________**

The weekend passed way too quickly. I was getting dressed for school and sulking while doing so. I went downstairs to find Jasper and Emmett with Sophia.

Perfect. Just. Fucking. Perfect.

I grabbed a Pop Tart and my bag. I went to the truck, not caring if they followed or not. I sat in the passenger seat and waited as I ate my Pop Tart.

The driver door opened and closed. I studied my bag as the car moved. When we got to school I hopped out of the car.

Just say you gotta go take some tests from last week. My mind told me. Get away from the vampires.

"I'm going to go make up some tests I missed. Bye." I walked away and inside. Now, to avoid every class...
_______________________________________________________________________

For the majority of the day, I was in the nurses office. I told her I felt like I was gonna puke and she told me to just lay down.

So that was where I spent my classes. I stayed in there past lunch and would've stayed there for English, but...

"Alright, Tessa. Why don't you go back to class."

In my mind, she was squished by a piano... "Okay." She handed me a pass to class and I left the office.

I sat on a bench in the hall and looked at the clock. Still an hour until the final bell rang. "Hey." A guy sat down on the bench. I think it was Mark Newton...I think I got it wrong.

"Hi."

"Did you really punch Lauren?"

Nope. I grabbed a bottle of ketchup and covered her face with it!! I nodded. "Yup."I'll punch you too!

He chuckled. "She probably deserved it."Strangle. Strangle. Bad, Tess. No killing. "Yup."

He nodded. "She's pretty annoying."

"Like you. Bye." I stood up and walked away. He was still sitting there, I bet. Ah, poor boy. Whatever.

I groaned and went into the English room. Chaos was taking over the room. There was a sub. Haha. I handed him my pass and sat in my seat. By Emmett...Joy.

"Tess, after school we need to talk," Emmett told me.

I ignored him and put my headphones in. My iPod started playing Pink. I saw Emmett sigh and put my head down.

I bit my lip. I could totally run for the hills as soon as the bell rang and then just lock myself in my room for eternity. Or I could listen to what Emmett had to say...

He colud kill you!!!! I thought to myself.

Would he, though? He could've when the crash happened, but he didn't. He's had chances. Another thought.

He's dangerous.

I sighed and looked at the clock. Thirty minutes left....Wow, time flies.

I stole a glance at Emmett. He was looking at me. His eyes were sad. As if he was holding back tears--if vampires even cry. Why is he so sad??

I looked back at my desk and waited for time to fly faster.
_______________________________________________________________________

The bell finally rang, so I gathered my stuff. I still hadn't decided. Go home or talk with Emmett?

I walked slowly to the parking lot. As if the slowness would cause Emmett and his family to leave. I sighed as I reached the entrance to the parking lot. There they were. Still standing there.

Sophia and Jasper were standing together. I could see their lips moving, but couldn't hear anything. I walked over and made my decision. "You wanted to talk?" I asked Emmett quietly.

He nodded. I gave Sophia a sad look and put my bag in the car. Emmett and I walked away from them. And all witnesses. I'm dead. I know it.

We were in the forest surrounding the school. I waited for him to say something, but he was at a loss for words. "I know," I told him. I wanted to get this over with.

He nodded. "I know. Edward told us this morning."

"How'd Edward know?" I asked confused.

Emmett looked at me. "Edward can read minds..." He said each word carefully, like I was gonna faint. I would never.

I ran a hand through my hair. "He can?" Well, hell. Emmett nodded. "Anything else?"

"Jasper can read and control emotions...And Alice can see the future."

I sat down on the ground. Holy crap.

"You okay?" Emmett asked.

"Well, what do you think? I found out that the guy I like is a vampire and his family has supernatural gifts."

A half smile grew on his face. "You still like me?"

Do I? I took a shakey breath. "I don't know."

"Did you? Before you found out?"

"Yes."

"I'm not any different..."

"It's only different cause I know. If I didn't know then I wouldn't be afraid of you."

He looked more sad now. "Why are you afraid of me?"

I stood up and looked down at him. "You could decide to just snap my neck and then drink my blood! Wouldn't that make you scared?" I demanded.

He flinched. "My family and I drink animal blood. Not human. And I won't kill you. Ever. I'd die before I did that."

I ran my hand through my hair again. "Why do you care?" I asked him as I turned from him.

He was suddenly in front of me, making me gasp. He put his cold hand to my cheek. "Because, you're my la tua cantante."

"What's that?" I asked confused.

"It means singer in Italian. Your blood sings to me. Like Bella's does to Edward. And Sophia's does to Jasper."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "My blood sings to you?" I asked confused.

He nodded. "It's such a sweet smell, I'm drawn to you."

"Oh." His thumb rubbed soft circles on my cheek.

"I won't ever hurt you, Tess."

"I believe you," I said softly. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and laid my head against his chest. I felt like I belonged in his arms. And I liked it.

"Be my girlfriend?" Emmett asked.

I smiled. "Yes." I kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa Friday
Tessa Monday
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!!! :D Haha