Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Dorry

As soon as Sophia tensed I knew something was wrong. I looked where she had to see Jake, Embry, and Quil.

"Hey, guys," I said smiling. My mood was opposite of what it should be, I mean someone's coming to kill and I'm all happy.

"Hey, Tess," Embry said.

"You know them?" Emmett growled. Yes, growled.

"Yeah, she does, leech. Gotta problem?" Embry asked.

They got in each others' faces. "Guys, as much fun a fight is now isn't the time," I told them. They calmed down...Sorta. Emmett came by my side and put his arm around me in a 'she's mine, back off' way.

I smiled. He's so cute jealous. Edward snorted. "If you think that's cute then Emmett's your guy," He told me.

I grinned. "Thanks, Eddie." He glared at the name. Emmett looked at me confused. "Later," I muttered.

He nodded. Bella started freaking out then...Saying stuff like the guys--wolves--can't sacrifice their lives for her. They laughed at that.

Then there was something about everyone going somewhere at three AM. Not like I'll be doing anything but sleeping!!!!

"We'll see you later, then," Jake said at the end. As soon as they left Sophia left out a breath. I hugged her.

"It's okay, Soph," I whispered even though everyone could hear me.

She hugged me back and nodded. "Let's get you two home," Jasper said.

We nodded. "Awesome party, Alice," I said. She grinned. "We gotta do it more often."

She nodded. "At least someone agrees with me."

Sophia, Emmett, Jasper, and I got in Emmett's jeep and went back to our house. I was surprised that the jeep looked just like it did before...the crash.

Jasper and Sophia went to her room. I tried to keep my jealousy in check. I mean Sophia and I live together and I'm with Emmett a lot too. Besides that, Jasper could sense my green monster and...do something...

Emmett and I went to my room and I changed in the closet into my pajamas. "So what was Edward talking about earlier?" Emmett asked as I sat by him on my bed.

"Well, I was thinking about how cute you looked when you were jealous." I smiled at him.

"I wasn't jealous," He defended.

"Sure you weren't. You thought Embry and I had a thing for each other," I teased.

He shook his head. "Did not."

"Yes you did. You were all up in his face and growling."

"No--"

"Do I have to get Jasper in here? Cause I definitely saw green."

"I don't turn green," He argued.

I rolled my eyes. "I win, you lose, hah." I kissed him, so he couldn't argue. He kissed back happily.

I smiled. He smiled back. He disappeared for a second and then reappeared with a sticky note. Wanna go get back at them for spying on us??

I giggled and nodded. We went down the hall and to Sophia's room. I cracked the door and Emmett and I peaked in. They were cuddling.

"Go away, Em and Tess," Jasper said.

Sophia looked at us. She glared. "Fun sucker," I muttered. Emmett laughed. We went downstairs. "So, you and the wolves are meeting later right?" I asked.

He nodded. "That's the plan."

I nodded back. "I'd love to come and have some entertainment, but I'm not..."

"Why?" He asked.

"Um. You know what happened to Soph's parents and brother right?" I asked.

"Something about wolves?"

I nodded. "She was getting nervous around them earlier...I figure she'll need her own entertainment." I smiled.

He nodded. "She's your family. I understand."

I kissed him. "You're amazing."

He chuckled. "I try."

I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

When the guys left I went into Sophia’s room. “How you doing?” I asked sitting by her.

“I’m fine.”

I scoffed. “Soph, I’m basically your sister. You can’t lie.”

She sighed. “Just…flashbacks…”

I nodded. “You wanna borrow my second best friend? His name is Jack. Jack Daniels.”

She shook her head. “I’m good.”

I smiled. “Good.” I hugged her.

She smiled and hugged me back. “Geesh. Your serious side sucks.”

“I know. It’s killing me! Wanna watch Finding Nemo???” I asked excited.

She laughed. “Sure.” We went downstairs. She popped the popcorn and I got the movie in. She also brought me ice cream!!

“I loves you!!” She smiled and we got all comfortable on the couch to watch the movie. “Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do you do, you swim, swim. Hahahahahaaa I love to swim. When you love to swim, you love to swim, you love to swim!!!” I sang as the main menu came.

Sophia rolled her eyes and pushed play. We fell asleep before the movie ended. But what did you expect? It was three AM.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa