Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Family

-Sophia's POV-
Sighing and walking downstairs, I knew I wanted to do this. Sort of.

Emmett, Tess, and Jazz (I liked that nickname... apparently that's what his family came up with) were sitting in the living room, and looked at me with surprised faces when I told them.

"I want to see you guys practice for the fight." Jasper was the first to respond.

"Are you sure? I mean, if you'll be uncomfortable around the Quillettes, then I wouldn't-" I cut him off.

"I'm sure. Are we going or what?" I asked, and Tessa's face lit up. I knew she was excited about seeing Emmett fight.

"Heck yeah!" Tess yelled, and she ran out the door. Emmett chuckled, then followed after her.

Jasper and I took a slower approach, him making sure I wanted to actually go.

"I can feel your tension, Soph. You don't-"

"I. Want. To. Now get your butt into that car before I get it in there for you," I threatened, but it sounded a bit perverted, so he gave me a suggestive smile.

I rolled my eyes at him, but I smiled a little anyway. We walked out to the car, where Emmett and Tess were sucking face.

"You know, Emmett, Tessa does still have to breathe every once in a while," Jazz reminded Emmett as he slid into the drivers seat and me into the passenger.

Emmett gave Jasper a quick glare before going back to making out.

I groaned, but I didn't realize how long the ride would feel with the smacking noises in the background. Finally, ten minutes later, we reached the clearing.

"Okay, NOW can you two stop making out?" I asked, and they rolled there eyes, but stopped.

I heard a few laughs, and I spotted the rest of the Cullens in the clearing and Bella. Then, I spotted fur, and realized the wolves were already there. They seemed to be... laughing.

My heart was in my throat, and I smiled at Jasper, but I didn't fool him. He let it go though.

I sat far away from the wolves, and Tess sat beside me. I was suddenly glad that I had brought two jackets as the cold night's wind blew across my face. I found it strange that it was so cold during the summer, but hey, it was Forks.

Realizing the wolves were there were making me freak out... a lot. I was in between a panic attack and... nope. Already there. My breathing shallowed, but I knew the vampires could hear it, so I forced it to calm.

"They're dead..."

No... I wasn't gonna remember this.

"I'm sorry..."

Damn it!

The eyes.

I gritted my teeth, forcing myself to watch the fight. I had to say, Jasper was a true leader. He knew everything about fighting, and was so graceful as he did, like a lion leaping for his prey.

... Bad comparison, I know.

I had to say, Emmett was a pretty good fighter himself, his strength definitely working for him. He still got beaten once or twice, but he also won quite a lot.

Finally, the fighting was over, and the wolves finally left. I stood up, and was brushing the grass off my pants, when Edward walked over to me.

"Those eyes in your memory... they looked familiar. Are you sure you don't know what color they were?" he asked, and I shook my head weakly. I was having enough excitement for one night.

"Trust me, the fun isn't over," Edward answered my unthought words. "The newborns will be giving us quite a bit of trouble," he muttered, looking over to where Bella was talking to Jasper.

"She'll be fine... as long as you don't get her involved," I assured him, but he looked skeptical.

"Can I ask you something?"

I didn't know what a mind reader would have to ask me that he couldn't already find out from my mind, but I nodded all the same.

"Why don't you trust the wolves? I know that your family was killed by wolves, but these wolves wouldn't hurt a soul."

I took in a deep breath, shutting my eyes.

"Have you ever had something taken from you? Something that could never be returned? Something that you wish you could have, something you would give anything for?"

His smile was full of dry humor. "My soul."

I guess I could understand that. "For me, it's my family. Of course you could forgive Carlisle for changing you, you got Bella out of it all. And what do I have? A disease that makes me sick just to eat?"

"Tessa was your friend before, but you two have a closer bond then ever now. And Jasper."

I paused. He was right. But still...

"Yes, I know that losing your family was a hard blow. But I guess you've got enough love to make up for it."

"And you always have us," I heard from behind, and I turned to find Alice beaming at us.

"I know you may not feel this way, but I already think of you as part of our family. You and Tessa are just like my sisters."

"And her Barbie dolls," Emmett mumbled as he walked back over, making Alice stick her small tounge out at him.

"But we all already love you guys," she told us, and I smiled at her. I guess I did have a family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25694614

Sorry I haven't updated in a while... been suuupppperrrr busy all week :/ but regular updates from all of my stories again :)

Haha, I couldn't think of anything for this chapter :)