Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Not Small!

-Tessa's POV-
"I'm coming."

"No you aren't."

"Yes I am."

"No you aren't."

"Why not?"

Emmett sighed and glanced at the clock; it was almost time for them to go get ready for the battle. Edward had already went to meet Jake and take Bella to the tent, then they would fight tomorrow.

"Because the newborns can't control themselves and I wouldn't want you getting hurt by them."

I sighed in return, plopping onto the plush couch the Cullens owned, my body sinking into it. He sat next to me, slinging his arm casually around me, and I leaned into him.

I couldn't stay mad at him. Damn those sexy abs of his.

I was pretty sure that Soph and Jasper were swapping saliva somewhere in the house, but I knew they would never admit it.

They were totally both secretly super horny. One day we would just walk in and find...

I giggled at the thought, and Emmett gave me a questioning look.

"I was just imagining Jasper and Sophia having sex," I explained, and he gave me a strange look.

"Nuhuh. No way. Jasper is waaay too much of a gentleman to do that."

"Are you a gentleman?" I asked, and he gave me a smirk.

"I'd do it with you right here, right now if there weren't so many people here."

I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from blushing... damn it. Sophia's blushing rubbed off.

He chuckled, then kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him... but then got a funny though.

"Wanna see what they're doing?" I asked, as small smirk on my face, as I had a plan forming in my head.

"Sure," he said unsurely. He could see that I had a plan.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey Soph, hey Jazz," I greeted them, just walking into his room, Emmett following me, where they were getting quite cozy...

I heard Sophie sigh. "Hello. Goodbye."

I pretended to be shocked. She rolled her eyes at me. "I am appalled at your lack of appreciation. Emmett and I just wanted to bring you this gift."

Emmett tossed the neatly wrapped silver box onto the bed, and I tried to keep back my laughter until we got back into the living room.

Emmett fell back onto the couch, his laughter echoing throughout the house. I fell onto his stomach, in a fit of giggles.

About a minute later, Jasper and Sophie walked downstairs, not looking very amused.

"I swear, sometimes I think both of you stopped maturing at eight," Sophie said, and I tried to calm my giggles.

"Hey," I said, still laughing between words. "I take offense to that." She rolled her eyes at me again.

Jasper tossed the box of condoms onto my stomach, and I picked them up, laughing harder now.

"First of all, vampires can't get humans pregnant. Second, I would need these in a way bigger size, because I am not small. Emmett, you may want to put these back in your room."

Now they were the ones that were laughing as they returned to Jasper's room. Actually, I was still giggling, but Emmett's mouth had dropped open.

"I am not small..."

"Of course you aren't," I told him, patting his face. "Anyway, stop pouting."

"I am not pouting!" I gave him a look, and he sighed. "I'm not."

I rolled my eyes, but I kissed him anyway. As I tried to pull away, he pulled me closer, making the kiss deeper and more passionate.

My hands traveled under his shirt, and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I think we were all tense tonight. We didn't know how tomorrow would turn out, how our loved ones would be...

We suddenly heard someone clear their throat behind us, and Alice had a small smirk on her face and one eyebrow raised.

"Tess, c'mon. You and Sophie have to get up to the mountian with Bella and Edward, thankfully in a different tent. But you two have to get going if you want to get up there before the snow really starts."

She started to walk off, then paused. "Oh, you'll need plenty of blankets. It's gonna be cold."

"Damn. I wanted to stay here and... well, we can do that another time," Emmett mumbled, winking at me when he said the last part.

I kissed him passionately before grabbing all the stuff we were gonna need. "Soph! C'mon! Grab your stuff!"

After about a minute, she came down, loaded with stuff. "Let's head out," she said, already going out the door to the truck.

I followed reluctantly. This was their plan for keeping us out of the fight? Leave us up in the mountain with Bella and her love triangle soap opera? Awesome. Freaking awesome.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Damn. Right now, I think Alice is my favorite person in the world."

I nodded in agreement at her though. It was almost midnight, according to my watch, and there was a freaking blizzard going on. I could almost hear Bella's teeth chattering in the tent next to us.

I saw Jake's shadow in there, though, and someone in his arms; Bella, no doubt. I didn't think he and Edward were gonna get all cuddly anytime soon.

I giggled at the image.

Soph moved her eyes over to me but didn't ask. She's learned through the years that we've been friends to just not ask.

We were both bundled up in at least ten different blankets, and the cold was finally starting to dissapear from my body.

"Let's go to sleep," Soph suggested. "or we'll be up all night worrying."

Well, I was gonna worry anyway, so why not sleep while doing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=26392037

Sorry... I'm not as good a writer as fun-n-sun. If you haven't already read the status bar (that's the orange thingy up there) then you should, because it says that my co-writer's account is not active... boo :(

But the story will continue:) Please tell me if it isn't as good, though. I want some help on how to fix this if you guys really do think that it's bad.