Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Yeahh...

-Sohpia's POV-
Ever heard the phrase 'Hell frozen over'? Yeah, that was last night.

It was the coldest night I had ever lived through. I was surprised I didn't have frostbite when I woke up. I just shivered a lot.

Tess and I got dressed and put on our coats, then went outside to greet Bella, Edward, and Jacob.

"Hey guys," Bella greeted us as we crawled out of the tent.

"Morning," I said back, sounding happier than I felt.

"Mmmm," Tess groaned, still tired.

I laughed at her, turning my attention back to the three people in front of me.

"So... what are we doing today?" Tess asked, plopping down onto the fresh snow.

"I'm pretty sure you guys are just gonna chill here with Seth," Jake answered, and Tess nodded her head as if any other response would have been unexceptable.

We packed quickly, so that we could just 'chill' today. Finally, we were pretty much just sitting there talking.

Then, we got a quite interesting... surprise.

Tess and I were talking quietly to each other while Bella and Edward did the same. We then heard two words directed to Bella that shocked us all.

"... Mrs. Cullen."

Our mouths dropped open at the same time.

"You guys are getting married?" Tess asked.

"That's amazing!" I squealed back, but then we noticed a third person.

Jake. He didn't look happy. He ran, and Bella followed after him, making the moment quite akward.

There was silence for a few seconds, before Tessa finally said, "Well, that was interesting. I'm just gonna..." and ran back into the tent.

I sighed, then turned to Edward, who suddenly had a pained look on his face.

"What's-"

"She kissed him," he choked out, and my breath caught in my throat. I mean WTF. You don't kiss another guy when you're engaged!

"Do you mind-"

"Say no more," I told him, and I went back into the tent, trying to avoid listening to their conversation.

"Dude. I am so bored!"

I laughed at Tessa's outburst; she always seemed to be bored.

"Read a book," I suggested, but she scoffed and rolled her eyes at me.

I shrugged, then pulled out one of my many books and started reading. A few minutes later, I saw a shadow of a wolf, and my heart clenched, but I knew it was Seth.

I put down my book and followed Tess out to greet him, though my heart had started a little faster, but I ignored it as best I could.

"Hey Seth!" Tessa happily greeted the wolf, and he seemed to greet her back.

"Hi," I mumbled quietly, and he seemed to smile at me.

Jake had already gone down to the fight, and Edward was now giving us a play by play from Seth's head.

"Jake just joined the fight... they're doing well." Seth whined a little, then Edward's eyes quickly widened.

"She's found our trail. Bella, she's coming. She knew you'd be with me. Now she's coming.... no, she's here! Seth,Tess, Sophie, go!"

We ran one way, Seth following, but he stopped suddenly after we passed the hill.

"Seth, what are you doing?" Tess hissed, but he motioned for us to go. Of course, we didn't.

A boy about our age (but definitely in the wrong species) started coming towards the couple, but Edward used his magical mind reading to convince him not to attack. Which he did anyway.

I noticed, as they did their talking, that there was some redhead in the woods, watching very intently, but she hadn't seemed to notice us yet.

Seth jumped in as Riley (vampire dude) came at Bella. They went off to the side, and Tessa and I watched, eyes huge, as Seth attacked him.

The redhead started to run, and I learned that Edward was freaking suacidal at that point, when he yelled, "You'll never get another chance at this!"

She stopped, then turned back to face Bella.

She ran to attack, but Edward took her on. They were just flashes, sometimes being able to see fists or maybe a roundhouse, but other than that...

I heard growling noises, and turned to see Seth and Riley still fighting near us. Suddenly, Riley stood, running in between Tess and I.

I suddenly heard a CRACK! and my arm hurt like hell. I heard a groan of pain, and I saw that Tess had fallen and hit her head pretty hard.

Seth noticed us for a split second, then immediately went after Riley. A second later, a pile of body parts were lying on the snowy ground. And then I realized that Edward and Bella were right next to us.

"Ow!" I yelled out when Edward tried to move my arm.

"Sorry," he quickly apologized before pulling out a gauze and wrapping it around my arm.

Edward thought Tess might've had a concussion, but we knew we couldn't tell right away, so we would keep an eye on her for the next few days.

"Thanks," I said to Seth, who was still in wolf form, and he moved up against me, so I scratched behind his ears.

When we got down to the field, there was fire everywhere, purple smoke rising into the sky. I saw the Cullens in the middle of the field, and Jasper and Emmett immediately ran over to the very dizzy Tess and the broken Sophie.

"What happened to her?" Jasper growled out, and Emmett let out a second growl in agreement.

"The boy that Victoria was using attacked them... but Seth got rid of him. I think Sophie's arm is broken, and I'm pretty sure Tess-"

Edward didn't get to finish his explanation, because there was apparently another newborn that they had missed. A wolf ran out of the woods to attack, but they seemed to be losing.

Another followed, who I recognized as Jacob, came at the vampire from behind, but they then switched positions so that the boy was behind Jake. His arms wrapped around and CRACK!

The newborn was suddenly dead, but Jacob was suddenly in his human form and on the ground, naked. Jasper turned me around, but I rolled my eyes at his trying to 'protect my innocence'.

They took Jake, but Tess and I still had to leave, too. "The Volturi is coming, and if they find out that you know about us, they'll..." he didn't finish his sentence.

Embry and Seth walked Tessa and I to Jacob's house, where Carlisle would be coming once the Volturi was done with them.

Tessa was too dizzy to talk too much, so I had to make conversation.

"Thanks, again, for saving us, Seth."

He smiled. "No problem. It's kind of my job, anyway."

I laughed a little, feeling more comfortable around the wolves.

"Well, hopefully we don't need to do this job again," Embry mumbled, making us laugh again.

We reached Jacob's house a few minutes later, and Tessa was lain onto the couch and I sat in the armchair near her.

"Feelin' okay?" I asked her, and she moved her eyes over to me.

"Hell. No." She answered, breathing between her words.

I laughed a little, keeping my arm on the arm rest and trying not to move it at all.

Finally, Carlisle came and started on Jake. Which was quite loud.

After a few hours of screaming, Carlisle was done. He then took us back to his home, where he said he could treat us better.

Finally, when we reached his house, Jasper and Emmett were all over us, but Carilsle finally got them to back off enough to treat us.

"I can't believe I wasn't there to-"

"Emmett. Shut. Up." Tessa wasn't in the mood for this, and we could all tell, so he stopped right away.

Jasper just held my only hand that I had avalible.

"Awesome," I said quietly (and sarcastically) as I studied the cast that now covered my arm.

Well these next few weeks would be fun! Again, note sarcasm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=26884462
Yaaaaay :) lol it's two thirty in the morninggg... waaay too early to be awake XDD