Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Frozen Waffle Night

-Sophia's POV-
Jasper finally decided to let us go home if he could come... and Tessa made sure that Emmett came.

Her 'teddy bear' is what she refered to him as. It was kind of weird. She and him automatically hit it off... though now she was even more immature than before.

Tess smiled a dreamy smile at us all when we got home. "Well, I'm tired. So I'm going to bed. Come on, Teddy bear."

Emmett chuckled to us. "I'm sure you can find something to do, you two. But be safe."

"And don't make too much noise. I'll be trying to sleep," Tess added. I rolled my eyes for what seemed to be the millionth time that day.

"Go to bed, Tess," I ordered, and she just giggled at me.

"I'll deal with you later, Emmett," Jasper threatened, and I held back a laugh. I've seen Emmett and Jasper fight, and Emmett, well, to put it nicely, got his ass handed to him.

"Hey now. No cheating on Soph!" Tess yelled, making her and Emmett giggle.

"Hey, I'll take away your teddy bear," I threatened.

"Hey, no cheating on Jasper, now," she teased, then took Emmett's hand and skipped to her room.

I collapsed onto the couch. "She has gotten quite immature... though she wasn't super mature to begin with."

Jasper laughed, sitting next to where my head was laying, taking my hair and starting to play with it.

"She's just getting used to it all. It must be hard not being able to remember any of the people around you, having all of your memories wiped from the past few months. Not being able to remember how great I am..."

I looked up at him, but he was acting like he was serious with that last one. I rolled my eyes, but giggled anyway.

"So. What are we going to do tonight?" I asked him, and he just shrugged as he pulled my curls through his fingers.

"Wow. You are so helpful," I said sarcastically, but he just smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Let's watch a movie," he suggested, and I nodded, hopping up and heading to the movie cabinet thingy.

"Hmmm.... how about 'Jennifer's Body'?" I asked, and he gave me a confused look.

"You don't get out much, do you?" I asked, and he rolled his eyes at me, but was still smiling.

"It's a vampire movie... sort of," I told him, and he contemplated it.

"Sure, why not?" he decided, and I popped the movie in, pressing play. I quickly turned off the lights, then got to the couch, grabbing a bag of popcorn as Jazz got the DVD to the main menu.

About an hour into it, Jazz wouldn't stop talking about everything that was wrong with the movie. "Okay, that is so not true. Why would they put that in this movie?"

"Well, maybe they've never met a real vampire," I suggested. He smiled, then turned back to the movie.

Finally, when it ended, I was a little shaken, but I was alright with scary movies. Jazz didn't seem touched at all by the gore of it.

"You are so emotionless," I told him, and his response made my mouth drop.

"Well, since I feel all emotions around me and are conflicted by them, I don't usually have too many of my own."

I pondered this for a minute. "No, I lied. You are so depressing!"

He laughed at my comment for a straight minute, but I managed to keep a straight face.

We went up to my room, and I went into my closet to change. I grabbed something off the rack I didn't recognize, and I realized that my closet was now filled with all new clothes.

How did she manage this in a few hours?

I answered my own question easily. Because she's Alice.

I threw on the black nightgown I happened to grab, but I couldn't zip it up because it was so akward, so I walked out of the closet and asked, "Hey, can you zip this for me?"

I heard him get up and I felt his cool skin through the silky fabric of the nightgown. He pulled it up, but his hand stayed on my back, moving down to my hip slowly.

I felt his lips touch my neck, and I felt goosebumps appear, but they were definitely good. I turned to face him, and immediatly crashed my lips onto his hungrily.

His hands searched my body, and I moved my hands under his shirt, hesitating when he didn't try to stop me, but continued until it was off.

The nightgown was immediately ripped off, and we moved over to the bed.

In only my bra and underwear, I felt kind of exposed, so I moved my hands down to his zipper. I didn't know why this was. Emotions coming out?

I didn't know, and I really didn't care. Because right now, we were the only people here. And god did it feel good.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I slept well that night. I didn't sleep long, but I slept well.

When I woke up, I realized that I wasn't wearing anything. Then I remembered the night before, I smiled to myself.

I felt a cool hand on my waist, and I touched it as I turned to face him.

"Morning," I smiled at him, and he just replied by kissing me.

I sat up, now in a better position to kiss him, then pulled him back to kiss me again.

I noticed that it was still dark outside and I glanced at the clock. 5:30. Good, so Tess wasn't up yet.

"I'm sorry about those," Jasper said, pointing at my hips. I noticed a few bruises and raised an eyebrow.

"That? Trust me, those aren't bad." I kissed him again before throwing a robe on and heading to the bathroom, taking a quick shower before pulling on a plain white dress and some white heels; both which matched the color of my cast.

At about six thirty, I walked downstairs to find Emmett and Jasper on the couch; Jasper looking annoyed and Emmett looking smug. Oh no.

"You two were pretty loud. I'm surprised Tess didn't wake up from all that. Though, I'm mostly surprised Jasper didn't flip out on you from all that blood. Since you were a virgin and all..."

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked, and he gave me a wide grin like a child in a candy store, nodding rapidly.

Rolling my eyes, I moved into the kitchen, grabbing a frozen waffle.

Oh yeah. Last night was totally worth a frozen waffle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophie PJs: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=26984023
Sophie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=26984506

Hee hee :) I like this oneee :)