Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Yummy

Tessa

Beep…Beep…Beep…Beep…

That noise is getting annoying…The constant beeping. What the hell is it?? I hear un-even breathing in the place I’m at. How can I hear breathing?

“She’s awake,” I heard a voice ring.

I open my eyes and look around the hospital room. Ew. I sat up and saw Emmett smiling. I smiled back. “Hey there,” I said.

He grinned and held me in his arms–which were warmer than usual. “I’m so happy you’re alright.”

“Me too.” I pulled back a little to plant a kiss on his lips. “I’ve missed remembering you.”

He grinned. “You’re back.”

I nodded. “I’m back. And Josh!” I yelled. “There is nothing wrong with my head!”

There was a chuckle I heard clearly. The door opened and Sophia and Jasper walked in. Sophia hugged me. “You’re so lucky I love you, bitch,” She said.

“Hi there, Soph. I missed you too.”

“You…Urg!” She smacked my head.

“Owie!” I held my head. “Meanie.” I heard a few laughs from my spot on the stupid hospital bed. “Stop laughing so damn loud!” I called to them.

“We’re not!” Josh called back.

“Yes you are…”

Emmett shook his head. “Am I missing something?” Sophia asked.

Jasper nodded. “Tessa has new abilities…”

“What?” I asked. “Did I miss something? Did I hit my head again?!? What’d I forget this time?? I didn’t have sex with a hobo did I???”

Emmett glared at the last one and I giggled. Josh came to the doorway and threw something at me with his vampire speed. I squeaked and tried to catch it. I did, surprisingly. “Nice catch,” He commented as everyone else came in.

“…I just caught that…” I concentrated on the football, like it’d jump out of my hand and start dancing.

“I don’t think that’ll happen,” Edward said.

I shrugged. “Josh threw it–with his super speed–and I caught it…It could start dancing…”

“Or you’re half vampire,” Sophia said.

I dropped the football. “Seriously? That’s way cooler than a dancing football!!…Well, it’s cooler…” I grinned. “Race you, Emmett.” I wiggled my eyebrows as I jumped in my seat.

“You’re only half,” He pointed out.

I was standing on the bed behind him. “Scared? Come on, you wuss. I want to kick your sexy ass!” I jumped down and appeared behind Sophia who jumped.

“Damn it, Tess,” She grumbled.

“That’s gonna be fun. Just poof then you jump.” I grinned and ran around the room. “I feel like I just drank like five Monsters, five Mt. Dews, and five Vaults!”

Edward grabbed me and held me down. “Stop. Sophia’s getting dizzy.”

“Opps?” I laughed and hugged her. “Sorry. This is just too much fun!”

She nodded. “I noticed.”

I heard her stomach growl. I was hungry too. “Hey, Esme!” I called. “Do you have ice cream or can I run home and get some?” I called.

“There’s some in the freezer!” She called back.

I grinned and ran downstairs. I got two bowls of ice cream and went back to the hospital room. “Here you are, Soph. I heard your stomach growl. It was like ‘feed me! Give me food!’ And I wanted ice cream too.” I grinned and sat on Emmett’s lap eating my ice cream happily.

“Is this normal?” Sophia asked pointing at me.

“I feel like I can do anything right now. Come on, Jazz. Fight me. I was built for speed!” I grinned and hopped on Emmett’s lap unable to keep still.

Edward chuckled. “Those aren’t appropriate thoughts, Emmett.”

I smirked at Emmett. “Well, I’m part vampire. I have more strength. That added to my previous non-bruising self means me and Emmett could have hot sex and the only proof would be in our minds and thus, Eddie’s. Sophia bruises easily. So I’m betting that she has bruises on her hips. Since they’re her ‘love-handles’.” I laughed. “I told you that’s where you’d have bruises!”

She sighed. “There’s gotta be a way to shut her up. It’s like memory-less on fast-forward.”

I grinned. “There are ways, my friend. You just don’t posses any of them. Like Emmett’s is as easy as kissing me for long periods of time. Jasper, Edward, and Josh could fight me. Alice can take me shopping. You get it. You’re just off in your own little sister category.”

She rolled her eyes and left with Jasper. I counted to three in my head before running around the room again. Everyone laughed at me.

Emmett grabbed me and we went to his room. I jumped on his bed for a little. “Having fun?” He asked.

I nodded. “Very much fun.” I sat down and smiled. “What kinda inappropriate thoughts were you thinking?” I asked smirking.

He smirked back as he climbed on me kissing up my neck. “Ones about you.”

“Really?” I asked sarcastically. I flipped us over and kissed him. “Enlighten me.”

He chuckled. “With so many sensitive ears in the house?”

“Damn…We need to get back to my house then, hm?”

He flipped us over again. “Well why are we still here then?” He growled into my ear. I grinned and kissed him. I got out from underneath him and ran to the front door. He appeared beside me and we ran to my house. Him just barely winning.

As soon was we were inside we went into my room and I took off the majority of his clothes. Then he did the same with me…

A plus B equals Emmett and I having sex. And boy was it hot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oohh :D ;) haha hope u all enjoyed. I loved writing Tessa in this chapter. It was fun :D
please comment. it'd make me happy!