Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Here Comes Trouble

Tessa

I giggled as Emmett kissed my neck. “Mmm. Do you have to go shopping?” He murmured.

I giggled again. “Yes. You know Alice, she’ll drag me out the door if she has to.”

He sighed against my neck. “Damn it.”

I smiled and straddled his waist. “You can live without me for a few hours, right?”

He thought it over. “If I say no will you stay?” He asked.

I laughed. “I love you, Emmett.”

“I love you too, Tess.” I kissed him and he kissed me back. I sighed in content when we pulled away.

I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist. “Three minutes, Tess!” Alice called.

I groaned. “I really don’t wanna go now. I wanna just stay here.”

“I’m not stopping you,” Emmett said. I looked up at him to see him smirking.

“I bet you aren’t,” I said smiling. I kissed him again and this time he rolled us over so he was hovering over me. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he ran his tongue along my bottom lip. I parted my lips and his tongue quickly met mine. I ran my hand down his much muscled chest and started un-buttoning his pants.

“Tess, time to go,” Alice said from the door.

“Five more minutes,” I groaned. Emmett moved his mouth to my neck and started sucking. I tried to get his pants undone.

“Tessa, I’ll come in and get you if you don’t get your butt out here,” Alice threatened.

“Go away, Alice,” Emmett hissed.

The door opened and she pranced in. She pushed Emmett back and grabbed me. “We’re leaving.” She pulled me from the room. I tried getting out of her grasp, but I’m still only half-vampire.

I sighed and gave up. “You spoiled my mood,” I grumbled.

She giggled. “If Josh and I can’t do anything neither can you and Emmett.”

I frowned. “Can’t I go give him one kiss good-bye? I promise it’ll only be one.”

She sighed. “Fine. Go get Soph too, I’ll be in the car.”

I grinned and with my half-vampire speed I flew into Emmett’s room. I sat on Emmett’s lap. “Hi.”

He chuckled. “You’re back.”

“Only one kiss. So I’m sure we could finish up what we started without kissing, right?” I asked smirking.

He smirked back. “I can manage,” He said. He pinned me to the bed and went back to sucking on my neck. I grinned and went back to trying to un-button his pants.

“I don’t think Alice is gonna be happy with this,” Josh said from the doorway.

I groaned. “God damn it. What is it? ‘Don’t let Emmett and Tess have sex day’ or something?” I demanded.

Josh chuckled. “No. It’s ‘don’t let Emmett and Tess have sex week.’”

I glared at Josh. “Go away.”

He chuckled and walked out. “Next Edward will come in and say Alice is waiting,” Emmett muttered.

“I hope not.”

There was a knock on the door. “Sorry to prove your thoughts correct, but Alice is waiting,” Edward said through the door.

I groaned. “Fine. Alice wins. I give up!” I kissed Emmett for as long as I could without breathing and then marched out of the room. “I love you!” I called.

“I love you too!” He called back.

I smiled. I went to Jasper’s door and heard them kissing. I opened the door. “Wow, trying for twins now??” I asked grinning at the couple. They already looked annoyed with me. Yay.

Sophia sighed and turned around. “Tess, why are you in here?” She asked irritated. Well, if I can’t kiss/have sex with Emmett neither can she with Jasper.

“Alice told me to come and get you. We’re gonna go shopping now!” I said excited. I went downstairs and eventually Sophia came too.

“C’mon! Let’s go get you some new clothes! And especially ones for the baby! I’ll get boy and girl clothes, just in case,” Alice giggled, already dragging us out the door and into the car.

I smiled as we drove to Bella’s house. Alice went to get her and I turned around in the front seat to look at Sophia. “Hi,” I said with a wave.

She raised an eyebrow. “Hi…”

“Did you know my heartbeats faster now? It’s like…thumpa-thumpa-thumpa-thumpa-thumpa.” I grinned.

“…You really scare me at points…”

I shrugged. “Oh well.” Alice and Bella came out and got in the car. “Hi, Bella! How are you?” I asked.

“Good,” She muttered.

I nodded. “To the shopping!”

Alice giggled and drove to Port Angelus.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We were drinking coffee now. We were about halfway done according to Alice. Alice suddenly stopped walking and furrowed her eyebrows. “That’s weird,” She muttered.

“What’s weird?” I asked sipping my coffee.

“Everything disappeared…”

“But…doesn’t that only happen with the wolves?” Bella asked.

Alice nodded. “That’s why it’s weird. I wouldn’t have been able to see anything if they planned on coming today…This is different. This is too sudden…”

I crinkled my nose. “Ew. Something smells really bad…”

“I don’t smell anything,” Bella and Sophia said.

“It’s a werewolf,” Alice muttered. “Not one of the La Push pack…I don’t like this…”

“Geesh. The smell is bugging me…I’m sorry for going to La Push that one time. Gr.” I took the lid off my coffee and deeply inhaled it. “I’m gonna go look around. If it is a different wolf than I’m less vampire and it’s least likely to kill me.”

Alice nodded. “I wanna get them a bit away. I’ll call you when we’re somewhere else.”

I nodded. “Okay.” I started walking towards the smell. Tracking this wasn’t too hard.

“Tessa?” Someone asked.

I looked over to see…Ben? “Well, fuck me backwards. Hey, Ben!” I hugged him like I would’ve on a normal basis and crinkled my nose. He smelt really bad!…Oh…

“How are you, Tess?” He asked smiling. If he smelt the vampire on me, he hid it really well.

“I’m good. And you? I haven’t seen you in forever!”

He chuckled. “I know. You and Soph just disappeared. Speaking of, where is your shadow?”

I smiled. “With our friends. And not that I’m not glad to see you,” Even though I’m not… “but what are you doing out here?”

He chuckled. “Well, Danny’s mom dragged him out here to do something and I came along.”

“Danny’s here?” I asked.

He nodded. Well, shit. “Yea, he’s getting some coffee for us.” Double shit.

“Sweet. Neither of you are stealing mine again.” I glared.

He laughed. “You know that was funny.”

“To you and Danny, yes.”

“To who and Danny?” Danny asked walking over. He was balancing two coffees in one hand and texting with the other. Dumbass.

“Look, Danny! It’s Tess!” Ben shouted.

Well, gee, thanks for that, Ben!

Danny looked up and smiled. “Long time no see, Tess,” He said. He put his phone in his back pocket and handed Ben one of the coffees before hugging me. Ew! He stinks too.

“Yea. I actually kinda missed you guys,” I said.

“Kinda,” Ben scoffed.

I nodded. “Only kinda.”

“What are you doing out here?” Danny asked.

“Unexpected move,” I replied.

“Well, Ben and I are in town until my mom takes us back, so why don’t you give us your address so we can stop by?”

“Cause than you guys would stalk me?”

They scoffed. “Why would we stalk you?” Ben asked.

Oh, somebody, just call my phone please!! “Cause you’re stalkers?”

“If we were stalkers then we’d already know where you live,” Danny said.

“Ah. Well, Soph said I’m not allowed to give out our address anymore.” I shrugged.

“And you’re listening to her?” Danny asked.

“Well, yea. Seriously, Danny, you’re not my boyfriend anymore and I’m getting tired of your crap.”

He let out a low growl that without my new hearing I wouldn’t have been able to hear. “Danny,” Ben said smacking his chest. “Chill.”

Danny glared at Ben. My phone rang in my pocket. I mentally sighed. “One sec, guys.” I answered it. “Hello?”

“Hey, Tess. Did you find anything?” Alice asked.

Thanks to the La Push wolves I knew about their hearing abilities. “Yea. I know where the shoes are. They’re really cute and Soph has seen them so she knows what their like. Ask her what color.”

“Okay…She says she wants white or pink. See you soon?”

“Yea. I’ll be down soon. Just gotta get the shoes and get new earrings to replace my old ones.”

She giggled. “I’m sure you have a new set at home.”

I grinned. I love code-speaking. “I do. Alright. I gotta go. Love ya!”

“Bye, Tess. Love ya too.” She hung up and I put my phone in my pocket.

“Well, boys, it was fun seeing you, but I gotta go get Soph some shoes.” I smiled.

“See ya, Tess,” Ben said hugging me.

“Bye.”

Danny gave me a hug and held on a little too long for my tastes. I smiled and waved as I walked to a shoe store. I found some cute heels that were mostly pink, but had some white as well.

I also found four pairs of earrings I liked.

To: Alice
Where you at?

I texted Alice.

Message from: Alice
Over by the car.

I started walking in that direction. When I finally got there I gave Sophia the bag with the shoes. “Danny’s still possessive. Ben’s still annoying. We didn’t miss much. Except they’re both werewolves.”

Sophia looked at the shoes. “Pretty,” She said smiling.

I smiled back. I put the small bag of earrings in the car and Sophia did the same with her shoes. “I’m ready to go. I want Emmett.”

Sophia rolled her eyes. “I’m going to the bathroom first. It’s a long way back and I just had coffee.” She walked away.

“Do want someone with you?” I called. She waved me off. “I’m not liking this,” I muttered.

Alice nodded. “I don’t smell the wolves, but I’m not sure…”

I bit my lip. “I’m going after her in three minutes.” Alice nodded. “So how was shopping, Bella?” I asked her smiling.

She shrugged. “Alright, I guess,” She muttered.

I laughed. “You don’t like it at all do you?” I asked.

“…That’s not true…”

I snorted. “Okay. Whatever.” I laughed. “Has it been three minutes yet?” I asked Alice.

She nodded. “Exactly three.”

“Okay. Spidey senses are tingling. I’ll be back.” I started walking in the direction Sophia went in. I looked around for her and listened for her voice. Spidey senses are going berserk now.

“Stop it,” I heard. “Please stop, Ben.” Okay. Not cool of Ben to be doing something…

“Shut up, Sophie.” And I found her.

“You’re hurting me,” She whimpered.

Where the hell– oh look. An alley. I ran over there and grabbed Ben’s wrists. “I know you’re not as stupid to be doing something like this to Soph,” I growled as I yanked him off her.

“Hey, Tess. What are you doing over here?” He asked.

I glared. “Don’t play stupid, asshole. Where’s Danny?”

He scoffed. “How the hell would I know?”

“Because you do. Danny? Come on over!”

Ben rolled his eyes and Danny waltzed over. “Yes, Tess?”

“Alright, I see you both. Soph, can you go wait with Alice and Bella? I don’t want you puking if you see any blood.”

She watched Ben carefully as she left the alley.

“Ben, I’m going to rip your head off and force-feed it to Danny and then I will kick Danny in the balls.”

Danny scoffed. “You’re all talk, Tess.”

I glared. “Remember when I broke up with you?” I asked smirking.

He glared back. “That was before…”

“Before what?” I asked.

He shook his head. “Don’t,” Ben hissed.

I pushed Ben against the brick wall and grabbed Danny’s shirt. “Before what?” I growled.

He glared and ripped my hands from his shirt. “Don’t fucking piss me off, Tessa.”

I pulled my wrists from his grasp and punched him. It hurt a little bit, but not too much. “Don’t threaten me.”

He glared. “Come on, Danny. Let’s just go,” Ben said.

“No,” Danny growled. “I’m gonna teach this bitch a lesson.”

“Ahem. That ‘bitch’ is our friend and we don’t mind kicking your ass,” Someone said. I glanced behind me to see Paul, Embry, Quil, and Jake.

I smiled. Danny scoffed. “We’re not afraid of you.”

“Danny, let’s go,” Ben said.

Danny glared at his friend. “It’d be better for you to leave,” Jake said.

Danny growled. “Whatever. Take the bitch.” He walked off and Ben followed.

“You okay? Cause if you’re not, I’d really like a rematch!” Embry said.

I rolled my eyes. “I’m fine, Embry. But you all smell bad.”

“You don’t smell great either,” Paul said.

“Least I don’t smell like a mutt in need of a bath,” I retorted.

“Least we don’t smell like we bathed in pure sugar, only worst.”

I shrugged. “Deal with it.” I walked back to the car with them all following. “Soph, you okay?” I asked.

She nodded. “Fine.”

“No you’re not. He hurt you,” I growled. I looked at her wrists. They were a bit red. I glared. “I’m gonna murder him.”

I turned to go and find him. “Grab her,” Sophia squeaked. The wolves all held onto me. “You can’t go and do that, Tess,” Sophia said.

I thought that over. I smiled. “Fine. I won’t.” She sighed. “But once Jasper hears he’s gonna wanna and I’m going with him so I can kill Danny too. Bastard. So in the car. Wolves, go get in your own cars.”

“Bye, Jake,” Bella said.

He waved and walked with the others. I hopped in the passenger side while everyone else got in the car. Alice started driving us back to Forks.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

As soon as we parked at Bella’s house Edward drove up. Bella was dropped off and then Alice drove back to her house.

I ran straight to Emmett’s room and pounced on him. “Hi,” I giggled. I kissed him.

He chuckled. “Hi. Did you have fun?” He asked.

“More or less. I got to punch someone.” I grinned.

“Who’d you punch?” He asked.

“Danny. He’s a wolf apparently. They smell horrible. And Ben is also a wolf. It was all dramatic.” I sighed and laid my head on Emmett’s chest.

He looked me over. “You’re okay, though, right?” He asked.

I nodded. “Not a scratch on me.”

He smirked. “Maybe I should fully inspect that.”

I grinned. “Maybe you should.” He grinned and kissed me. His tongue made it’s way into my mouth and wrestled mine for dominance. He moved us to a laying down position and I took his shirt off. He took mine off as well and kissed me again. I smirked into the kiss and flipped us over.

I nipped at his neck and he groaned.

“No sex!” Josh sang from the doorway.

I growled and threw a pillow at him. Emmett chuckled.

“No. No sex, Tess,” Josh said.

“I’m going to murder you,” I hissed at the smiling blonde.
♠ ♠ ♠
Code-speaking: "I know where the shoes are." = "I know where the werewolves are."
"Just gotta get the shoes and get new earrings to replace my old ones." = "Getting rid of the wolves so we can go home and I can have Emmett."
~~~~
haha :D
Tessa
Shoes and earrings
hope you enjoyed! :D