Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Decked

~Tessa~

I sang "Cyclone" as I got ready for school the next day. As usual I wore a graphic tee and my octopus necklace. I put dice earrings in my top holes and bunny dangles in my bottom holes. I had three different rings on and heart shoes.

I smiled and skipped down the stairs and grabbed a Pop Tart. Sophia appeared dressed and ready. I smiled. "Morning."

"Wow, you're chipper this morning," She said.

I nodded. "It's weird. I'm used to being sluggish. Huh. Oh well."

She blinked. "Maybe I'm still dreaming."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm driving."

"No, I'm having a nightmare!" I stuck my tongue out at her. "Oh, I'm going to Jasper's today. We're doing that assignment together."

"Uh-huh. More like sticking your tongues down each other's throats."

"Don't you have the same English class as me, only at a different time? Who's your partner?" She asked.

"Well, you see, Soph, I know that you'll mock me if I tell you, so you'll have to wait to find out."

She rolled her eyes. "Is he cute?"

"I can't hear you." I plugged my ears and sang random notes.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm leaving," She said walking towards the door. I followed after her and grabbed the keys and my back-pack.

Once we were at the school I automatically looked towards where I saw Emmett yesterday, but he wasn 't there. Strange. Bronze-haired dude was looking at me. Hm. Stranger. Haha, stranger danger! He smiled and turned to brunette gal.

Hm. Blonde-in-pain-dude was missing too. Alice and Josh were talking with bronze-hair dude and brunette gal. If I don't learn they're names fast I'm gonna call them those nick-names forever.

"Soph?"

"Hm?" She looked at me.

"Your eye candy-- I mean English partner, he stood with them yesterday. Who are they?" I asked.

"The Cullens," She answered all-knowingly.

"What are their names?"

She smiled. "What are their nick-names?"

"Well, there's bronze-hair dude, brunette gal, Pixie, and blonde guy."

"Well, bronze-hair is Edward. Brunette is Bella--she seems nice. Pixie is Alice. Blonde guy is Josh."

I nodded. "How'd you know all that??"

"A girl named Jessica told me." I pulled into a parking spot and Alice skipped over.

"Hi, Tessa. Sophia, my brother, Jasper, said that he'd still like to work after school on the project. He's helping Emmett take care of a problem."

Sophia nodded. "Alright."

Huh. Yesterday Emmett said he was gonna help Jasper, now Jasper's helping Emmett...weird....

"See you later," She said happily before skipping back over to Josh. Yes, she skipped.

"Let's go. It's a shame Emmett's not here. Now gym will be boring."

Sophia smirked. "And you accused me of having a crush. You totally like Emmett."

I stuck my tongue out at her. "I don't like him. I think he's hot. Lots of guys are just hot though. I need some brains in my guys," I told her.

She laughed. "To make up for your loss of brains."

I rolled my eyes. "See you after first," I told her as I went to the gym room.
_______________________________________________________________________

All my classes were boring today. Gym was too easy--boys on girls volleyball. In Calculus and Biology Sophia kept saying I have a crush on Emmett--Which is true, but I won't tell her that! Yet... Lunch Sophia didn't eat--again--she was starting to worry me. She's the only real one I can worry aboutever since...

Chorus was fun Alice and Josh kept me company, but there were people giving me dirty looks.

It was currently English and I had not a single clue to what was going on. English was my worst subject. The only way I passed all the other years was cause I copied Sophia's homework and asked her very nicely to do the extra credit.

I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom due to my aching stomach. Either she wanted me gone, or I'm a really good liar. Haha.

I was sitting in a stall just wasting time.

"Can you believe that the new girl actually talks to those freaks?" A girl asked.

Now I'm not one to eavesdrop....Haha, who am I kidding? I was very interested in her conversation since me and Sophia are new.

"I know. God, it seems all new people actually talk to them," Another girl said. "I mean first Bella, now her."

"I don't get what's so big about the Cullens. So what if they look perfect. They're freaks," The first girl said. Alrighty, so the Cullens were the so-called freaks. Okay, I don't know aboutbronze-hair dude andblonde-in-pain Edward and Jasper, but Alice, Josh, and Emmett weren't freaks.

"Tessa is a total tom-boy. So nasty! I mean seriously. And the way she dresses, is like a five-year-old. Did you see her outfit today?" I looked down. I didn't look like a five-year-old...

"Totally."

I decided to make my presence known, before they pissed me off. I flushed the toilet and walked out of the stall. They looked at me. "Kirk," The one with blonde hair said to the other.

The other girl laughed and nodded. "What is with those earrings?" She whispered loudly.

I looked at her. "Hey, you got something to say about me, say it to me, bitch."

Blondie raised her eyebrows. "Whatever, at least we have better fashion-sense."

"Wow, I'm so scared. Of you and your 'better fashion-sense'. You dye your hair," I said to the other girl. "And you have a nasally voice. Get. Over. Yourselves!"

They glared. "You're one to talk. You don't have a chance with Cullen," Nasally said.

"Totally," Blondie agreed. Looks like someone doesn't have a brain.

"Two things. One, there are four Cullens. Narrow it down. Two, I don't like him anyways. Even if I did--" And oh do I! "--I'd have a way better chance than you."

"We're prettier than you," Nasally said. One more insult and she's gonna be redder than me.

"Who the hell cares?? The only guys who'd be into you are the dumbasses because they can't see how fucking bitchy you are."

"I'm bitchy? You're a bitch!"

Boom I decked her. I decked blondie too. I left the bathroom and sat in the car the rest of the period.

When Sophia got out at the end of the day the first thing I said was: "Should I dye my tips pink?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa