Status: It's A Work In Progress ^_^

Bitter Sweet Symphony

Ch. 33

Image

I’ll take you down the only road I’ve ever been down

~~~~ That Night ~~~~

For the rest of the day we just hung out in our rooms playing with Brianna. When I came across Jimmy I smacked him upside the head and everyone started laughing while Brian just looked confused. I just shook my head and sat down next to Julianna.

I was getting ready to head to bed before Brian so that I could change into my make shift pajamas when Julianna pulled me aside.

“You know you love me”

“I don’t have much of a choice you know too much”

Julianna laughed.

“Yes well you know you love what we did”

“Seriously? You think I like having my pajamas stolen and replaced by lingerie and then have a box of condoms thrown at me? Oh yeah love it all…NOT!”

“Well you said you wanted to do something with him”

“Unintentionally”

“But you still admitted it…or something like it anyway”

“Point”

“Point is that you want him and he wants you and he’s freely admitted it many times to the guys and you just admitted it to us. Hence why when Jimmy found out you admitted you wanted Brian he ran to give you the box of condoms we stashed away in case you two needed them”

“You people are sneaky little bastards”

“Oh we know and we’re quite proud of it too”

“Really?”

“Yes now look me in the eye and tell me that you don’t want Brian”

I looked Julianna in the eye.

“I d….do….god damnit Julianna you know I do”

“Do what?”

“Want Brian. There happy!?”

“Quite now use our gifts.”

“Oh God”

I just left then and went to my room. Since Julianna had pulled me aside Brian was already there and changed. He was sitting on the bed in just a pair of basketball shorts. My eyes fell to his muscular arms, his tattoo sleeves, his abs…

I had to shake my head to get the thoughts of him out of my head. I walked over and grabbed my make shift pajamas out of the drawer. I looked back over at Brian and he was just staring at me from the bed with a little smirk on his face.

“Can you turn around please or cover your eyes?”

“Maybe”

“Brian please”

“Fine”

Brian covered his eyes and I quickly changed. I threw my clothes in a drawer and went over to the bed. I climbed in and Brian looked over at me his eyes still covered. He slid his fingers apart and looked at me through the slits a smirk on his face.

“You peeked didn’t you!?”

“Maybe”

I started smacking Brian repeatedly while he covered his head with his arms.

“You pervert you!”

“Ow come on Alina like I haven’t seen you naked before!”

“That was 7 years ago idiot!”

“Well you still look amazing and you had a kid”

I stopped smacking him and just glared at him. I lay on my side facing away from him. I turned off the light on my side of the bed and fluffed my pillow underneath my head.

“Good night Brian”

“…good night…”

I heard Brian reach over and turn his light off and slide under the covers. I don’t know how long I just laid there. I seriously could not repeat NOT fall asleep being so close to him. My emotions were starting to go haywire and I just didn’t know how to react.

“Are you still awake?”

“Yeah”

I rolled over onto my back and looked at Brian. He had his arms behind his head and was staring at the canopy over our bed. He looked down at me briefly.

“You can’t fall asleep either”

“No and it’s annoying, because I have an almost 6 year old that I have to chase after come morning”

“Like we don’t have a lot of people to help chase her around”

“Yeah but still. I’m her mom I should be able to keep up with her”

“I’ll be there too”

“I know that.”

“Okay”

Brian shifted and put his arms by his sides. I let my arms fall to my sides and our hands touched slightly.

I could just feel the tension building and everything I was feeling was coursing through me. I shifted my legs and ended up hitting one of his. I quickly pulled it away and went to turn back on my side but before I even knew it Brian was on top of me. His hands on both sides of me and his arms holding himself up off of me.

We both just stared at each other for a few minutes before he spoke and when he did his voice came out all husky like.

“You can’t tell me that you don’t feel anything between us”

“I never said I didn’t”

“Then why can’t we be together”

“I…I’m scared”

“I won’t hurt you again.”

“I know that”

“So why are you torturing me like this”

I just stared into those dark chocolate brown eyes of his and I just lost it.

I wanted him.

Needed him.

I took a deep breath and put my arms around his neck.

My voice barely came out in a whisper,

“Full speed ahead Syn”

Brian just smiled and lowered himself on top of me slowly. I could feel my body reacting to his touch, his muscles. I ran my hands down his arms and back up to intertwine into his hair. We stared at each other before he brought his lips to mine.

It was the most amazing passionate kiss I have ever had. It topped every other passionate kiss we had, had before. I pulled him closer and he reacted by kissing me rougher. It didn’t take long for things to start to heat up.

I felt his hands start to creep up his shirt that I was wearing. He started to slide it up slowly running his hands over my stomach. He pulled back suddenly and looked me in the eyes.

He bit his lip.

“What?”

“I…I don’t have anything”

“Oh…”

Suddenly I remembered something.

“In my top drawer...when Jimmy came running in here earlier…he made me take something…I think they knew we would need it”

I just smiled evily at him and he was off me in a flash and over at my dresser. He opened the drawer and pulled the box of condoms out and pretty much bounded back to our bed and jumped on top of me.

I couldn’t help but laugh. He tossed the box onto the table beside the bed and crashed his lips next to me while slipping under the covers again. Soon after I felt his hands sliding my shirt up.

He pulled back again and I groaned.

“What now?”

“Sorry you just look so sexy in my clothes”

“Just shut up and make love to me”

Brian smirked and leaned down so that our lips were barely touching.

“Aye aye captain”

I smiled against his lips and then I pulled his face closer to me and closed the gap. It wasn’t long before we both naked and he was stopping to put on a condom.

This time wasn’t as slow and caring as the last time. It was more passionate and rough. I think it was because we had both been yearning for each other for 7 years and now that we were together we had been denying ourselves the pleasure. All of the kept up emotions burning inside of us the past three weeks together finally boiled over in this one night.

I remember screaming out in pleasure when I hit my climax, my nails digging into his arms. He just smirked against my neck and soon after he climaxed himself yelling out my name. We collapsed next to each other breathing heavily. His arms wrapped around me and held me close, our legs intertwined and my head lay on his chest feeling his pounding heartbeat.

After a few minutes both of our breathing returned to normal and we just lay there together, cherishing the moment. I started to trace the tattoos on his arms and chest making him shiver. He kissed my neck and rubbed my back.

It was such a wonderful moment that I didn’t want to end.

“I still can’t sleep. I’m so wired up right now from everything”

I looked up at Brian and reached a hand up to touch his face lightly.

“I know the feeling”

“Say the word and I’ll gladly make love to you again”

I just smiled and laid my head back against his chest. He gave out a small, quiet groan and I think he was hoping I would say to do it again. But I wanted another minute or two of rest before going at it again. We had 7 years to make up for. And you could just feel the passion between us. It was like a sun just bursting from us.

After a while I turned my head and kissed his chest startling him slightly. I continued to trace the patterns his tattoos made and kept kissing his chest and then his arms. I could feel his muscles flexing and his arms tightening around me. I just kept kissing him and running my hands over his muscles. It wasn’t long before I felt his member start to harden against me and he gave out a slight moan.

I giggled against his chest and looked up at him to see a fire in his eyes. His eyes were also pleading. I just smirked and reached up to touch his face. I kissed his lips gently and he lost it rolling me underneath him once again. I let him take control and soon found myself in bliss once again and then once again after that.

When all was said and done we fell asleep wrapped in each other’s arms.

“I love you Brian”

“I love you Alina”
♠ ♠ ♠
welllll here's my long awaited paris part that i've been building up to! i hope you all like it and get off my back now!!!!

don't worry there's more to come! i'm no where near being finished with this story! lol ^_^

love you all and i forgot to check my number of subscribers but i love you all and all my commentors!!!!!

you all rock!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

p.s. HARRY POTTER 7 PT. 1 ROCKED MY FUCKING SOCKS AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL PART TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!