Status: It's A Work In Progress ^_^

Bitter Sweet Symphony

Ch. 32

Image

I’ll take you down the only road I’ve ever been down

~~~~ The Next Day ~~~~

We were heading off to see Normandy Bluffs today. We were taking a bus out there and would most likely be there all day. I was fully recuperated from two nights ago and so were Jimmy and Brian. Leana kept saying that she wished she had a video camera to catch us when we came in or when we were at the bar. She said she wanted a re-cap of me tripping and falling and laughing hysterically.

I simply told her to shut-up.

Brianna fell asleep leaning on Brian, who was also asleep, on the bus ride over to Normandy Bluffs. They looked so cute and I couldn’t help it. I pulled out my camera, set it to automatic everything, and handed it to Jimmy to get a picture since he was right in front of them on the bus. He snapped a photo or two before Brian woke up from the flash.

“What the fuck Jimmy?”

Jimmy just snapped another photo and handed the camera back to me. Brian looked over at me half asleep and I just smiled innocently. He just glared and me and went back to sleep. Brianna did not move throughout any of this.

Yeah she gets that from me.

We arrived at Normandy Bluffs not long after that and spent the day walking along the beach and learning everything we could about it. Brianna and Jimmy even ran around in the turf of the water washing up on the shore.

I eventually yelled at Jimmy to stop that, because he was going to get her drenched and we didn’t have an extra change of clothes for her and then he could deal with her when she started complaining about being wet and cold. Jimmy just picked up Brianna and ran back to me up on the shore and plopped her down and ran away to “hide” behind Leana. Suffice to say it didn’t do much since she’s short like me and he’s over six feet tall. But it was funny to see and I was able to get a photo of it.

We bought lunch at a nearby eatery and laid out a big blanket and sat on the beach and ate lunch. Brianna sat near Matt and Val. She was making her rounds with everyone before we got back and they all headed off to California. I know that Brian would love if we joined him in California. And I know Julianna would jump at the opportunity to be out West with Johnny. But I had said slow so no one was bringing it up. I think everyone was just glad that we were talking and slowing becoming a couple. Brian was still trying to be affectionate in public but I was a little hesitant. That was all we needed was a photo of us holding hands and a little girl with us to start the nasty rumors and I didn’t want to expose Brianna to that so soon.

Brian however just wanted me. And he even said it many times when we were drinking that night but he didn’t try to make a move until we were about to be separated. I think he was hoping I would stay in his room and then he would make a move.

I almost wish he had.

Stop thinking about sex Alina

That night on the way back to hotel in Paris Brianna sat with Zacky and Gena so Brian was sitting next to me. We were actually holding hands.

“So what are we going to do here for her birthday?”

“I don’t really know”

“We can just have a small party in our hotel rooms. Or we could go to a restaurant.”

“Jimmy out in public doesn’t fare well in Paris”

“Damn Jimmy always ruining it”

“HEY! Stop talking about me!”

“We’ll talk about you all we want Jimmy Teddy Bear”

Brian laughed at me and kissed my forehead. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder and soon fell asleep still holding his hand. And let me just tell you, our hands…fit perfectly together.

I was shaken awake when we reached the hotel. We put Brianna to bed in Matt and Val’s room and we all convened out in the living room area right outside the door and discussed Brianna’s birthday party. Everyone who hadn’t been there for her past 5 birthdays wanted to do something big to make up for it but I didn’t know how we would be able to do that in another country.

The guys all huddled together and started googling a bunch of shit while us girls huddled together. They were all asking me for birthday ideas or asking if this was okay or double checking on what she liked and such. It was rather exhausting being attacked like that. But the girls were doing the shopping for their guy and themselves.

A little while later the guys were all in Zacky’s room on the phone or something. I went in to check on Brianna but she was still fast asleep and looking so peaceful. I just kissed her cheek and walked out of the room. When I came out shutting the door behind me the guys were back out and all very excited about something.

“What’s going on?”

“We just rented a castle for this weekend for Brianna’s party.”

My mouth dropped open and I just stared at all of them.

“How the hell did you manage that?”

“We made a bunch of calls and we had enough money to pay for it.”

“Guys this is too much”

“No it’s not. We’ve missed a lot of her life so far. We want to be there for this and make up for it”

“She doesn’t blame any of you for not being there”

Brian took a step forward towards me.

“It was my idea. I want this to be special for her”

“You’re going to spoil her and I can’t deal with that”

“Let me do this Alina…please”

I crossed my arms over my chest.

“If you spoil her and she turns into a monster then you can deal with her”

And with that I left to go to sleep in my room but has I was leaving I heard Jimmy ask, “Was that a yes?”

Julianna just rolled her eyes.

“Duh Jimmy that was a yes”

“YES!!!!”

~~~~ Two Days Later ~~~~

Well we were leaving today to head to the castle for our weekend there. I still didn’t know how they managed to pull this together but I was happy. I loved old castles and Brianna was extremely excited to be going to a castle for her birthday.

After about 3-4 hours we arrived at the castle in the country we were going to be staying at. It was really nice and everything was set up for us. Our butler for the weekend took us all to our rooms. Brianna had her own room off of Jimmy and Leana’s room because Jimmy sneakily set it up like that. Matt and Val were across the hall. Zacky and Gena were next to Matt and Val and across from Brianna’s hall exit for her room. Which they had decorated for her before we arrived. Julianna and Johnny were next to Jimmy and Leana and they had put Brian and me in room together one floor above.

Those sneaky little bastards. They did that on purpose. They did that after Brian arranged it all and paid for it all and everything. They called to arrange the rooms and said they wanted us together and away from everyone else. So no other rooms were ready or available so it looks like we were stuck in a room together and sharing a bed, because I just know that they won’t let me sneak in and sleep with Brianna in her bed. They’ll probably bar all the doors off so I can’t get in.

Those sneaky ass little bastards.

After I got Brianna situtated in her room I made my way upstairs to the room Brian and I would be sharing. He had carried my bag up for me already. I walked in and Brian was putting his clothes in one of the dressers and had already lit the fire in the fireplace. I walked over to my suitcase and walked over to the dresser that I was going to use for the weekend. I opened my bag and started to put my things away. I was almost done when I groaned and dropped run out of the room carrying my bag with me. I know Brian had to looking at me weirdly with how suddenly I just ran for it.

I didn’t stop until I made it to Julianna and Johnny’s room. Thankfully everyone was there…well except for Jimmy who I was sure was with Brianna. I threw my bag down in front of the girls.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH MY CLOTHES!!!!????”

The girls just looked at me innocently and the guys did too.

I was fuming.

“Whatever are you talking about?”

“Don’t play dumb with me Gena! What the hell happened to my pajamas!?”

“They’re there aren’t they?”

“They most certainly the hell are not!”

“Well you packed your own bag”

“I don’t remember packing any fucking lingerie! In fact don’t even own any lingerie!”

I could see the guys were trying to suppress some giggles and the girls were just smiling at me.

“What the hell are you guys trying to do!?”

“Nothing”

“Oh really? Because I don’t have anything to fucking wear to bed!”

“You could go naked?”

I reached out and smacked Zacky upside the head.

“Not in this lifetime bud!”

“Come on Alina. We’re trying to help you guys out”

“By getting rid of all of my pajamas so that I have no choice but to wear this flimsy stuff!? I can’t wear this to bed! It’s hard enough having to share one with Brian!”

I mentally smacked my head. I think I just gave too much away.

“So you doooo want to do a little something something with him?”

“I KNEW IT!”

“All of you shut-up! I can’t believe you would all sink this low! I can’t believe the guys are in on this!”

“Well we had to help. We know what Brian likes and dislikes. We had to make sure it was perfect so that he would be turned on…”

“I said shut-up!”

I just grabbed my bag and glared at everyone.

“I hate you all”
I stormed out of the room and back up to my room where I shoved my bag into an empty drawer. Brian was just standing in the room staring at me.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes and no. I hate your friends and mine for that matter”

“Why what’d they do?”

“They went in my bag and tossed all my pajamas and replaced them with…something else. Like I said I hate them”

“Can I see what they replaced it with?”

I looked over at Brian and he had a smirk on his face.

“You most certainly cannot!”

“Oh you’re no fun”

I narrowed my eyes at Brian.

“No one seems to get the point of SLOW!”

Brian just smiled and walked over to his dresser. He pulled out an old pair of basketball shorts and an old t-shirt. He turned and handed them to me.

“Here. You can wear this if it’ll make you comfortable”

I took the clothes from him and put them in a drawer.

“Thanks”

“No problem. But in case you want to try out what they got for you I’ll be more than happy to tell you what I think”

I smacked Brian.

“I said slow Brian not full speed ahead.”

“I wish you would”

“I’d rather not have another kid anytime soon”

Brian just shrugged and left the room has Jimmy came flying in. He almost collided with Brian but was able to avert him last minute and ran up to me. He shoved whatever he was holding into my hand and ran off after Brian.

I looked down at my hands and screamed out.

“YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!”

Jimmy had just given me a box of condoms.

Really now? Really?
♠ ♠ ♠
sooooo here it is and im like hyper beyond belief sooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. i should relaly do hw before my class which its due for and then after i have hp7 pt1 midnight showing and yeah i've been getting more and more hyper each hour and i just found otu about an mcr concert date in philli and im in maryland and im like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i TOLD you i was hyper! 63 subscribers i love you alllll and yay for my commentors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you all rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOO SODA!!!!!!