Status: It's A Work In Progress ^_^

Bitter Sweet Symphony

Ch. 6

Image

But I’m here in my mold,
Yeah I’m here in my mold


~~~~ Next Day ~~~~

I was being dragged from store to store to store by Val, Leanna, and Gena.

“Guys I already told you I can’t afford something from one of these high end shops”

I swear I’ve said this like a hundred times already.

“Yes you can Alina!”

“No I can’t! I already told you guys! But you wouldn’t let me back out!”

Gena laughed.

“For good reason. Brian needs to see you all dressed up”

I stopped dead in my tracks.

“Why?”

“Because once he sees you looking smoking in a new dress he’s gonna realize he needs to suck it up and ask you out”

“What is with you guys and trying to get Brian and me together?”

“Because it’s so obvious you two are crazy about each other”

“You’re dead wrong”

“Prove it”

“I’m not in to mood. I’m worn out from trying on dresses and telling all three of you that I CAN’T AFFORD A DRESS!!!!”

Val walked up to me and linked her arm with mine.

“And how many times have we told you that we’re going to buy the dress for you?”

“Every time I’ve said I can’t afford one”

“Exactly”

“But I can’t let you guys do that”

“Just get your man and it’ll all be okay”

“Ugh!”

I allowed the girls to pull me into four more shops. I tried on all of the dresses they pulled for me. Short dresses, long dresses, tight dresses, loose dresses, black, red, green, blue, silver, you name it I probably tried it on.

I was about to yell at the girls to forget it when they pulled me into one last shop and threw a dress at me.

I reluctantly walked into the fitting room to try on this long dress. Val, Gena, and Leana all already had their dresses but has they put it weren’t going to stop until I had found mine.

So here I was after hours of trying on dresses and not finding one. Even the photos I sent to Julianna of the few ones I liked she said nooooo to. This was becoming annoying and I doubt I was going to…wait….OH…MY…GOD….

“I FOUND MY DRESS!!!!”

“SHHHHHHH!”

Oh shit Alina

“Alina come out here!”

I opened the fitting room door and walked out to the girls and each one gasped and smiled like mad.

We had found my dress.

~~~~ That Weekend ~~~~

Well it was three days after I had found my dress and the night of the big black tie party. I was getting ready in Val and Matt’s room. Gena and Leana were there too. We had kicked the guys out and were all getting ready together. I must say these rooms were niceeeee. I wish I could stay in hotels like this.

“OW GOD VAL!”

“Oh hush Alina”

“Me hush! You’re pulling on my hair!”

“I’m trying to do your hair”

“Can you make it oh I don’t know LESS PAINFUL!”

In response Val just purposely pulled on my hair…HARD.

“God fucking damnit!”

Val just laughed has Gena came over to do my makeup.

Leana was doing her own makeup for the time being. I had no idea what they were going to be doing to my face and hair. Just that they commandeered me to get ready and “beautify” me up.

Just great

An eternity late but what was really an hour later my hair and makeup were done and I was sitting watching the rest of the girls get ready. While I was waiting I walked over to where my dress was hanging up. Val had kept it with her dress to make sure nothing happened to it. As if I would let anything happen to this beautiful dress.

It was strapless and long, sweeping the floor and it swished when I walked. It has a slight plunging neckline that showed off my “well endowed” chest. But it wasn’t too revealing. It was this dark fuchsia color except for a small bit of red underneath that showed in the front where the dress was slightly lower and a little bit of a slit. There was some beading just under the chest area that added a little something extra to it. Val and Leana, who was called to help Val, had pulled my hair back in this sort of soft wavy very elegant hairdo.

“Alina come on time to finish getting ready”

I turned around to see Leana getting zipped up into her dress. I smiled and walked over to where Gena was holding out my strappy black heels.

About 10 minutes later we were all dressed and ready to go when Gena stopped me.

“One last thing for you look Alina”

“What?”

“This”

Gena pulled out this very elegant white hair clip with little jewel flowers on it.

“Oh my God Gena”

“Crouch down a little girl”

I crouched down a little while holding on to Leana for support while Gena placed the hair clip perfectly at the back of my hairdo where a lot of my hair came together.

“Perfect”

“You are gonna knock them ALL dead”

“And not just Brian either”

I rolled my eyes.

“Honestly can we just let the Brian thing go okay?”

“Sure”

“Whatever you say Alina”

“Oh but remember you’re staying here tonight in the hotel. We don’t want you walking back to your loft all drunk and looking sexy.”

I rolled my eyes again.

“Come on I don’t look that….”

I was stopped has all three girls turned me to see myself in the wall length mirror in the room.

“Holy shit”

“And you know what Alina?”

“What Gena?”

“Brian is gonna die when he sees you”

“You think?”

“I know”

Wait Brian???

“Wait…Johnny’s my date. Not Brian”

“Oh we know”

“Just saying”

“Let’s go the guys are probably waiting”

I took one last look at myself before i turned to walk out of the hotel room with the rest of the girls. I couldn’t believe how good I looked. I usually just threw my dark brown wavy hair up into a messy bun and that was it. And I rarely wore dresses. But now…well now I just looked…well….hot.

~~~~ Hotel Lobby ~~~~

All four of us girls walked out of the elevator and into the lobby where the five guys were waiting. They all looked so…well…sexy in their suits. Even Brian and God Alina stop that! I mentally slapped myself.

Val practically ran up to Matt and gave him a hug. He pecked her lips and smiled huge at her. Gena walked up to Zacky who had a similar reaction to Matt. Leana walked to Jimmy who picked her up, swung her around, and set her back down slowly.

I just stood there not sure what to do when all 8 pairs of eyes turned on me. I saw the girls smiling wide and every single one of the guys eyes opened wide and their mouths dropped.

“Woah Alina Sweetheart is that you?”

“Yeah Jimmy Bear. It’s me…”

“You clean up gooood Alina”

“Thanks Zacky. All thanks to those three girls. I couldn’t have done it without them”

Johnny walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

“You look beautiful and thanks for not wearing super high heels”

I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I don’t do super high heels. I give in to gravity too much”

Johnny laughed and we all headed out for the limo that was going to take us to the party. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Brian staring at me walking out with Johnny, our arms linked.

And…was that…jealousy I saw in his eyes…

I shook my head.

No I’m imagining it.

He hates me.

Sure he does hun
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah i'm having alittle tooo much fun here with this story. soooo here's another update. and i must say thanks to my 15 subscribers. i haven't had this many subscribers on ANY of my stories. makes me happy and feel loved. but comments would make me feel even more loved lol.

Here's what Alina's dress looks like.

This is Alina's hairstyle just imagine it with dark brown hair.

And lastly the hair clip that she wears.

hope you all enjoy and im prolly going to be updating this again sooooon. ^_^

oh btw check out Lauren's contest