Three Cheers For The Jet Set Life

Are We Friends

Gerard’s POV

Sitting quietly in my apartment that I was now sharing with Dakota and her friend Kansas, who actually seemed like a nice girl once you got past all the shrieking and jumping up and down. However I felt for Bob, whenever he came around Kansas would watch him like a hawk. It was quite amusing but I know that Bob was over and had now started to get irritated when Kansas would stare at him for too long.

Flicking through the TV I could find nothing to watch, Dakota had gone back to her old apartment to hang with Jay and Mac as Coco now lived with Frank, there relationship was running it’s course and they were more in love then ever. I could see Frank popping the question at anytime seeing he was still that smitten with Coco.

As for my own popping of the question, Dakota and I hadn’t really discussed it. I knew I’d do it in a heartbeat but for Dakota I knew she would want to wait. Dakota deep down still felt guilty for leaving and well there was really nothing I could say to change that fact, if that was how she felt well then she was going to have to deal with it herself.

There was only so much I could do to reassure her that everything was ok, I think the thing that was stressing her out the most was the fact that Coco still hadn’t forgiven her. Dakota thought it was going to be easy. And to be honest I thought Coco was going to be excited that Dakota had come back home, but well it wasn’t meant to be.

Getting off my lazy ass, there was nothing to do, so grabbing my journal. I decided to go it to my own world. Maybe I was just missing the fact that my girlfriend wasn’t here and well I had a craving, a big craving.

Dakota’s POV

having spent some time back at my old apartment...I knew that well there was a friendship and a band I was craving so bad to have back...I didn’t know what else to say to Coco beside’s I was sorry. But here I was going to give it another go that she would actually forgive me for my actions.

Having said goodbye to Mac and Jay, I got back in to my car and headed to the Iero residence, as the drive was short. Nerves were running rampant on all the over analyzing on what could or would happened if I showed my face there.

Lighting up a smoke, I inhaled the beautiful toxins as it started to calm my nerves done. Taking in my last inhale, I butted the smoke out on the road and headed to the front door.

Right now I hoped Frank answered the door, or maybe Coco wasn’t even going to be home. Heading up the footpath I got to the door where standing there for a slight minute. My finger guided itself to the doorbell, after hearing the noise go off. I waited in anticipation on who was actually going to answer the door.

That I didn’t have to wait long, as the door opened I small the person in front of me, looking at me confused.

“Hey Frank.” I said as I sighed a sing of relief.

“Hey Dakka, what up?”

“Um I was wondering if Coco was here?”

“Ahh yeh she is, but um...I don’t think she will want to see you.”

“Oh...” was all I could mutter.

“But I’ve had enough of her being stubborn, even I’m suffering. She wont give me any.” Frank replied with a giggle.

“Frankie...Ewww!” I answered with a laugh.

After walking in to the house, Frank offered me a seat, but rather I objected wanting to be face to face with Coco, showing her how remorseful I was that I had truly hurt her.

Looking around, I could see that Coco had definitely been decorating there were pictures of her and Frank everywhere it was really adorable at how in love they were, I could still remember the first time she had set eyes on Frank, declaring that he was her soul mate and one day she was going to marry him.

And this was before she had even met him, well it seemed like her dreams were actually coming true and I was so happy for her.

Instantly I could feel eyes watching me, turning around there in the kitchen doorway was Coco staring at me with such an evil glare it made me cringe inside at the pain I had and was causing her.

“Hey.” I whispered meekly.

“What are you doing here?” She hissed.

“I wanted to come talk, to um and work things out.”

“Work things out, are you crazy, do you not understand when I say I hate you and want nothing to do with you anymore?”

“I understand that Coco, but I miss you and our friendship so much, the closeness we had. I want it back. I don’t know what else to say beside’s sorry. I know that’s not gonna change what I done. I’m not asking you to forget, just for your forgiveness, we have been through so much and you have always been there for me and I’d hate to loose the best friendship we have with one another."

Coco looked at me intently as the words came naturally out of my mouth, this was all coming from my heart and I just wanted her to see that, as she stood there for a moment she said nothing. I could tell she was mulling it over.

“I need to think about it.” She whispered without any hesitation.

“Ok.” I said as I smiled “ I can do that.”

“Good.”

“Ok well I’ll let you go so you can think, maybe we can have lunch during the week to talk?” I asked suggestively.

“I’d like that.” she replied.

Finally I was getting through to her, after being walked to the door and heading to my car, the smile stayed put. Slowly it was working my friend/my best friend was coming back to me, now all I needed was my band.

Finally arriving home, it was gonna be good to just sit and watch a movie with my man, where I could or really we could just snuggle together.

Checking the mailbox, I pulled out a black envelope which in white writing had my name on there, not Dakota, But GRACE. Shivers ran up my body. Tearing it open I looked in side to find a small piece of paper which had been typed up and reading.

TOMORROW IS YOUR DAY WHEN FINALLY YOU WILL REACH THE PERILS OF THE UNDERGROUND, A PLACE YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN THE FIERY PITS OF HELL