Three Cheers For The Jet Set Life

The Time is Near

Dakota’s POV

Holding on to the piece of paper, shivers ran up and down my spine. I had no idea who was playing this sick joke, but it was bloody scaring the shit out of me. Some one as messing with me and I had no idea who nor why. Jeff to me was the past. That fucker was tucked away in a nice prison cell.

The key thrown away with a life sentence, I knew he could never come after me again or could he?

Thoughts were running rampant, at how maybe he had escaped and I didn’t know. Shaking I started to walk up the stairs to Gerard’s apartment. With the letter still clenched in my fist.

It was like my past was returning all over again. What had I done that was that bad. Why was I being punished all over again. I had to be stronger, I was stronger then this.

Opening the door, Gerard was sitting on the sofa, strumming an acoustic guitar with Ray beside him. Before I could say anything Gerard looked up and instantly knew that something was wrong. Dropping what he was doing, he ran over to me to see the letter I was still holding.

Taking it from my hands he began to read as I continued to stand there shaking. I couldn’t help it, feeling weak at the knees. I didn’t want this pain again. It was done with and thrown away or as I had hoped.

Gerard gazed towards he and pulled me in close where he wrapped his arms around me. Holding on tightly, becoming my protector yet again.

“Where did you get this?” He asked.

“In the mail box.” I replied with no emotion.

This was draining, I just wanted to be left alone, to get my life back on track. Who was doing this, why couldn’t they just leave me alone.

Gerard’s POV

Looking at Dakota, you could tell instantly that she was scared and I couldn’t blame her, some fucker was trying to mess with her and I wasn’t going to let it happen. From what I knew Jeff the asshole was still in prison in a little room all by himself.

If this was a joke, I was gonna kick who’s ever ass it was that was doing this to her. She had finally come out of her shell after all the torment she had gone through.

The last thing I wanted or needed was for her to retreat yet again. I knew if she did, she would be lost forever. Why was someone trying to ruin our happiness. We deserved it.

Holding tightly on to her the last thing I wanted to do was let her go. Ray seem to clue on what was going on and let himself out, while Dakota and I continued to stand in the same position, holding on to one another.

Me trying to show her that I was here and that nothing was going to happen to her, I wasn’t going to let it happen.

Mysterious POV

The game had begun, Grace was now aware of what was going to happen to her and the excitement that was running through me made it all more entertaining. Tomorrow she was going to be mine, and knowing that she knew made it even better.

But it would happen when she least expected it. The clock was ticking and her time was nearly up. It was nearly my time to come out and play to end this once and for all.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the late update hope you like and keep reading :-)