Three Cheers For The Jet Set Life

Misery

(Overview of Emmalee from meeting Jeff to now)

Emmalee’s POV

Sitting by myself there was no other place that I wanted to be, I liked being the person I was, however the names now that was a different story. Yeh I was a little on the chubby side and not really that pretty. So I didn’t crave attention that I was fine with. All I ever wanted was a little bit of respect and even that I never got.

However for me that all changed when I met the man of my dreams, someone that was literally captivated by me. Someone that was willing to lay there down their own life for me, someone that wanted to love me till the end of time. It was my pookie bear ‘Jeff’

We had met while in a comic store, being the antisocial type of person that I was comic stores for me had become one of my favorite haunts where I could loose my self in a character, I literally became anyone one I wanted from a superhero to a super villain. It was amazing how much I could expand my mind and be anywhere I wanted to be.

Jeff to me was not your typical male, when we had first met. He wooed me even after I had constantly rejected him over and over. He was relentless and determined to get what he had set his eyes on. I to him was the prized the possession.

So eventually I said yes and we went on our first date to of all places Macdonald’s nothing fancy but it was great getting to know such a sweet and sensitive guy. Over the coming months we got to know each other very well and before I knew it we were an exclusive item and declaring our love for one another.

Having been together for over 6 months and cuddling in to one another at my parents place out of the blue Jeff started to speak, only it wasn’t comforting what he started to tell me in his eyes was horrific.

It was about a girl called Grace Ackerson, a popular girl Jeff had gone to school with. He continued to explain how she had humiliated him at their prom. It was heart wrenching to listen to him but I allowed him to go on.

“She just didn’t seem to care about me, I was the nerd in school and here I was thinking she wanted to be my friend when all she wanted to do was embarrass me in front of all her friends and well it worked, after that rumors started to go around which I’m sure she spread about how she was only being nice but was never going to take me. How she wanted to see the look on my face when she turned up with the most popular guy at school. And well being young it FUCKING hurt and it still does that someone could be like that.”

“Oh Jeff...I’m so sorry. But don’t worry about it you have me now.” I answered trying to sooth his pain. However my words did not work.

This pain Jeff had continued to go on for what seemed to be an eternity, There was a period where he would be over it but then it would come back to haunt him. Why it hurt him so much I didn’t know, he was a soft soul.

To me this bitch deserved pain, maybe Jeff and I were both psycho but really who gave a damm not me. Jeff had fund the opportunity to get his just deserve, it had been planned down to a tee, even I helped at this time consumed in Jeff I literally obeyed his every whim.
It was classical love, there was nothing we wouldn’t do for each other and if that meant killing someone to be with one another then so be it.

The first time Grace had been taken, it had been throughly plan. The only thing Jeff wanted was for her to suffer, and boy did the bitch suffer there were times I’d sit on the stairs of the basement just to watch Jeff torment Grace.

She was scum and deserved to die. However we were not ready for when she escaped. But it was dealt with and that was how Jeff became the manager of her band, so he could keep a close eye on her, he had become a confident to him, where as for me I became the tag along girlfriend which I did not like, hence the reason why my dislike for her was turning in to hate.

It was a competition to me, I even heard the taunts she would call me. The next time Jeff decided to make her suffer, we planned it so good, we were sure this time we had her. Maybe I had become his accomplice I didn’t care as long as she suffered for the pain she had caused the man I loved with all my heart.

This for us the second time seem to be going a hell of a lot better, Grace knew exactly what she was in for so it made it more exciting. But Jeff was in control and I was fine with that, happy to watch the bitch suffer was so much better for me, but yet again she fought back and then her stupid fucker friends found her.

Which led to my beloved being incarcerated, so now it was my turn and I was going to make sure it was planned preciously. So that there were no fuck ups. First it started with infiltrating the band, which was very easy especially when Grace left tormented from all the pain Jeff had caused her.

So I waited so ever patiently, and BAMM the stupid bitch came back, so my plan was now in action, my revenge would occur. I would finish what Jeff started, the humiliation she had caused him but now I was also going to get my own little pay back for the bitch sending my man to the slammer.

As they say what comes around goes around, and well this time was my turn to succeed and for Grace to suffer for eternity. Her life would end from my own very hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this answers some questions for you and gives you a better understanding at why Emmalee is the way she is....Enjoy :-)