Sequel: Back To Life
Status: NEW/ COMMENTS/ SUBSCRIBE <333

Only You

Now that she’s gone.

We were in New York City and Lisa had to go home, I was happy about that really knowing I wouldn't’t have to share this bus with that slut any longer. I was sat in the back lounge with Zack reading the rest of the book I’d been into. “I wouldn't’t get to comfy sis your helping Vinny out with merch tonight” Zack said as he looked over at me with a huge ass grin.

I rolled my eyes at my brother, and got back to the last page I was reading. Just then Alex came in the door with a huge ass grin on his face. I sighed as he came and sat down next to me, Zack stood from his seat and walked into the main lounge closing the door behind him.

~X~

Later that day I was with Vinny in the venue helping him set up the merch; I saw Alex on the stage he had his green guitar strapped over his shoulder his beautiful voice singing the perfect note. I sighed as I took a seat next to Vinny, "you can go back to the bus if you want Nic the guys are nearly done with sound check" I heard Matt say as he came towards me and Vinny, I smiled and nodded my head getting up from my seat. I made my way towards the bus knowing I'd have piece and quite for the rest of the afternoon.

~X~

Half an hour hand gone by since I had been back Matt came and told me the guys had gone for a round of golf after sound check. I didn't mind being on my own he told me to lock the bus door and not let anyone in. I was sat on the sofa when the bus door opened and I saw Alex walking in, no one was with him “hey Nic” he said as he closed the door behind him and locked it. “I thought you were playing golf with the guys?” I asked as I looked at Alex. “I was but I came back” he replied as he got closer to me. I took a deep breath in as Alex looked at me in my hazel eyes.

“Alex what are you doing” I asked as he got closer to me, next thing I knew his lips were on top of mine kissing me with as much passion as he could. Our bodies tangled in a hot mess on the sofa lips syncing together tongues tasting one another.

. I pulled away from the kiss looking into Alex’s eyes “we can’t Lexi” I said. “she’s gone Nic we can” he replied as he looked at me with the stupidly amazing grin on his face, I sighed as I stood from where I was sitting making my way over to the mini fridge. “What if Zack finds out he’ll flip and he won’t ever talk me agai-” I replied. But I was soon to be cut off as Alex kissed me, “he won’t find out” Alex said in between kisses. And that was when the bus door had opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS SO SORRY IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO UPDATE THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE THREE STARS YOU GUYS ROCK, PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND DON'T FOR GET TO SUBSCRIBE :D