My Chemically Avenged Romance

Fight Club

“Yeah, we won’t be out late…Got it… Okay Mom…” I said as Zack dragged me out of my house.

We where going to Gerard’s party and had barely escaped my mother’s relentless questioning of how I ended up back with Zacky. It was all Lexi’s fault. She had brought Matt (Baker) back to our parent’s house the night of me and Zack’s first “official” date and Matt had told my mother that Zack was cooking dinner for me and Zack had kicked him out because it was “kinda a date”. I had vowed to kill Lexi and Matt.

“What’s with the rush, Baker?” I laughed after Zack closed my front door and handed me my bag.

“I knew you wanted to get out of there” Zacky shrugged and I dug around my bag for my car keys.

“Haha, you’re so smart” I laughed and unlocked my car and got in.

“I know… I’m a genius!” Zacky laughed and climbed into the passenger side.

I rolled my eyes and turned the ignition. We spent the entire car ride laughing and singing to the radio. I smiled to myself and thought about what was happening. I was still in love with Zack and it almost scared me… but at the same time I still loved Frankie, but Frankie and I where done and I had Zacky back. I half smiled and we pulled into my aunt and uncle’s driveway. We got out of the car and instead of going through my aunt and uncle’s living room; we went down the stairs in the back straight to Gerard’s bedroom door. I knocked loudly, so Gee could hear it above the loud music coming from his room. The door swung open and I immediately knew that my cousin was DRUNK.

“Heeeeeeeeeeey!” Gerard yelled and pulled me into a tight hug.

I could smell the booze seeping through his skin.

“Hi Gee” I smiled and then he noticed Zacky.

“Zack! How are you my man?” Gerard slurred.

“Pretty good, how about you man?” Zacky smiled and shifted awkwardly.

“I’m fucking great! Come on in you guys, the party’s just getting started!” Gerard moved aside and let us in.

I was shocked at how many people where in Gee’s room. I scanned the room for some familiar faces. I saw Mikey awkwardly talking to a girl and I saw Gerard’s girlfriend, Kat, who was also drunk, talking to one of Gerard’s art school friends when she saw me. She ran over and gave me a hug.

“Hi Sammy!” Kat yelled right in my ear.

“Hi Katty” I laughed and she smiled, I saw her eyes widen when she saw who I was holding hands with.

“Oh my… Hello Zachary Baker” She laughed, drunkenly.

“Uh… Hi Kat” Zack smiled, a little unsure of how to respond.

“Sooooooooo… you popped little Sammy’s cherry?” Kat slurred.

“I’m gonna kill Gerard!” I groaned but answered her question for Zack, “Yeah, he did…”

“It’s about time! I mean seri-” She was cut off by Mikey.

“Hey Sammy Boo!” Mikey smiled and I laughed.

“Michael, you are high as a kite!”

“Uh… just a little bit!” Mikey laughed, “Where’s Stacie by the way? She said she’d be here…”

“Oh! She’s out on date with Brian” I smiled.

“Brian Haner?” Mikey frowned.

“Uh yeah” I laughed, “Why are you so interested?”

“I’m not… uh, anyway, you’re not going to be happy when you see who’s here”

“Why? Who’s here?”

“Look” Mikey said and pointed towards a corner.

I looked where he was pointing and my stomach lurched. Frankie was here… with Jamia.

“I don’t care,” I snapped.

“Oh, well I thought you should know that he’s here…” Mikey said and then walked away.

“C’mon” I smiled at Zacky and he suddenly kissed me.

I pulled away, laughing.

“Where’d that come from?”

“Just felt the urge…” Zack smiled, sweetly.

“Okay” I giggled and he sat down on the couch and pulled me down onto his lap.

We where in deep conversation when I heard a very familiar voice.

“Well, well, well… you two look cozy”

Frankie was WASTED. Not only was he wasted, but judging from the glaze over his eyes, he was also extremely high.

“Frankie, don’t do this” I said.

“Why not? It’s such perfect timing!” Frankie slurred.

“If you want to start something with us, sober up first. You don’t want to fight with us like this.” I tried to get him to stop before he did something he would regret in the morning.

“I don’t wanna start something with you… I wanna start something with him!” Frankie sneered and glared at Zack.

“Come on Frank… don’t do this.” Zacky said, trying to be the voice of reason.

“No… we’re gonna do this, and we’re gonna do this now Baker!” Frankie yelled.

“Zack. Stay. Seated” I muttered.

“I’m not gonna let him get to me” Zacky said and swept my hair over my right shoulder and put his chin on my left shoulder. “Iero, you need to calm down and go sober up!”

“Fuck you Baker! You’re really just gonna sit there and hide behind that skank!?” Frankie yelled again.

“Frankie!” I growled and that’s when Zack lost his cool.

“Alright Iero, you wanna do this? Let’s do this!” Zacky slid me off of his lap and stood up. He had a few inches on Frankie, so I was immediately nervous. “Let’s get something real fucking straight! You. Broke. Up. With. Sam. She didn’t break up with you! So you need to back the fuck off and move on… you’re the one who fucked up your relationship”

“You’re just her rebound.” Frankie sneered… everybody was looking at them.

“You’re just her bitter ex”

“She wanted me to take her virginity.”

“And I’m the one she gave it to” And with that Frankie threw the first punch.

Zack was on the ground. He brought his hand to his face… he was bleeding. He shot back up and tackled Frankie. They where both just wailing on each other and no one was doing anything to stop it. I tried to pull Zacky off of Frankie, to no avail.

“Zack! Frank! Stop!” I yelled, “Zacky, come on! Stop!” I tried to pull Zacky off of Frankie again and this time he let me.

“Fuck you Baker!” Frankie yelled, as Jamia held him back.

Zacky was really bloody, but Frankie looked worse.

“Zacky, come here, let me see” I sighed and took my sweater off. I wiped most of the blood off of his face. “We need to go back to my house.”

He just nodded and I glared at Frankie, before Zacky and I left.

----------------------------------------------------

I watched Zack twitch in pain the whole drive back to my house.

“Oh baby, I hope your jaws not broken or something.” I sighed, pulling into my garage.

“Are you mad that I fought back?” He whispered.

“No. I’m glad you did… now I know you can defend me” I smiled, “Come on, we gotta get some ice for your face… you’re already starting to bruise.”

“Okay” He winced and got out of my car and followed me into the house.

“Hey you guys are back early- what the fuck happened to your face, Zack?” Matt gasped as Zack and I walked into the living room.

“Fucking Iero” Zacky muttered.

“It’s a long story” I sighed, “Come on Rocky, get in the kitchen.”

I pushed Zacky into the kitchen and I grabbed an ice pack out of the freezer.

“Here baby,” I said, handing it to him.

“Thank you.” He tried to smile, but looked more like he was in intense pain.

I smiled sadly at him and then turned to Matt.

“Matty, can you go grab some gauze pads, cotton balls, band-aids, uh… Neosporin, and rubbing alcohol?” I asked Matt.

“Sure.” He said and left.

I looked at Zack and smiled.

“You’re hot when you’re all bloody and bruised” I giggled.

“I think I’m concussed too,” Zacky laughed lightly.

“Oh… that just really turned me on” I winked.

“Hey, uh, this is a weird time to ask, but, we’re going on tour and, uh… I was wondering if you wanted to come with me, uh, us?” Zacky’s nervousness was adorable.

“Of course I wanna go!” I smiled and kissed him as lightly as I could.

“Thank you” Zacky smiled as Matt came back into the kitchen.

“Alright, my twinsy, I got you everything you asked me for” Matt smiled and put all of the stuff on the island.

“Thank you Matthew.” I smiled and put some alcohol on a cotton ball and pressed it to the cut above Zacky’s eye.

“Fuck!” Zack gasped.

“Sorry” I sighed.

“So what happened?” Matt asked, sitting on top of the island.

“Zacky and Frankie got in a fight at Gee’s party. Frankie was completely wasted and high as a fucking kite and he started in on Zacky and he said something about me and then Zacky insulted him so Frankie threw a punch and it all went downhill from there…” I explained and placed a bandage on another of Zack’s cuts.

“You’re an angel” Zacky smiled and I kissed him softly.

“Damn Zack… you’re the man” Matt laughed.

Zacky laughed and I placed the last bandage on his face.

“Okay, baby, you’re all cleaned and patched up… how ya feel?” I smiled.

“Uh… can I have an aspirin?” He smirked.

“Yeah…” I smiled and grabbed the aspirin from one of the cabinets. I took a glass out too, poured some water in it and handed both to Zack.

“Thanks baby” He smiled lightly and downed the pills. “Hey, uh, can I stay here tonight? My mom will have a heart attack if I come home like this”

“Sure” Matt said, grabbing a soda out of the fridge.

“In that case, we’re going upstairs” I smiled and turned to my brother and hugged him, “Goodnight Matthew… I love you” and I kissed him on the cheek.

“Yeah, yeah… I love you too twinsy.” Matt smirked. “Night Zack… I can’t wait to see how your face looks in the morning”

“Ha… thanks man” Zacky rolled his eyes and I began to drag him out of the kitchen. Once we got out into the foyer, He scooped me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him again, lightly, and he laughed.

“I feel no pain anymore” And he kissed me. Hard.

“Upstairs” I said, still kissing him.

Zack smiled and carried me up the stairs and into my bedroom. He kicked my door closed and put me back down on my feet. I stared at him and all of a sudden, I wanted him. Ever since we’d had sex, I’d developed an insatiable desire for him.

“Zacky” I purred.

“Yes?” He answered, smirking.

“Take off your clothes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
If Zacky and Frankie really got into a fight over me I’d probably die a hundred thousand times and then I’d die again… hahahaha!