My Chemically Avenged Romance

Sammy Shadows?

-Six Months Later- (July 2002)

I yawned, for what felt like the forty-fifth time in the last fifteen minutes, as I laid on the floor of Avenged Sevenfold's practice garage AKA my parent's garage. Zack had been arguing with Matt over song lyrics for the last two hours and I was bored. I sighed, stood up and walked over to the drums.

"Jimmy?" I said, he was kind of in his own little world. He snapped out of his trance when he heard me say his name.

"Hi!"

"Hi Jimbo!" I smiled at him.

"Uh, are Zack and Matt still fighting?" Jimmy asked, standing up and pulling on his hoodie.

"Yup... it's never ending... and I'm bored. Talk to me?" I sighed and pulled a chair over next to his drum stool.

"What do you want to talk about, darling?"

"Uh, whatever you want to talk about..." I smiled.

"Have you, uh, have you made a decision about college yet?" Jimmy whispered.

I was about to head into my third year of college and I was seriously considering dropping out. I just didn't want to be there... it had nothing for me. Jimmy, Stacie and Zack were the only people that knew all this. I was scared to tell Matt or Lexi or Kelly... or especially my parents, so the three of them all agreed to keep it quiet.

"I don't know... I think I just need a reason to drop out... a legitimate reason so my parents don't kill me" I sighed and placed my head on Jimmy's shoulder.

Jimmy had been one of my best friends since I was seven years old. Thirteen years of me and Jimmy terrorizing the world.

"You'll think of something... you always do... that's one of the many things that I love about you" Jimmy smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Hmm... yeah" I sighed and looked at Zack, sadly.

"You two still fighting?" Jimmy asked, sighing.

I nodded sadly.

"What are you two even fighting about?" Jimmy asked, placing his head on mine.

"I don't even fucking know anymore! I think we're just fighting to fucking fight!" I groaned and kept watching Zacky.

Zack and I had been basically at each others throats for the past three weeks. It was bad. Really bad. The beginning of our fighting started over me going to see Pencey Prep play their last show before they broke up. Zack didn't want me to go and so I accused him of not trusting me and we'd been fighting ever since. Every little thing turned into a huge fight.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" Jimmy asked.

"No, we'll work it out, but I love you for offering" I sighed.

"I love you too Sammy Shadows!" Jimmy laughed and my head shot up.

"Sammy Shadows?! What the hell?!" I laughed.

"Well, if Matt's gonna be M.Shadows then you should be Sammy Shadows!" Jimmy explained.

"So Matt's stage name is gonna be M.Shadows? So then that's The Rev, Synyster Gates, Zacky Vengeance, and M.Shadows... what about Johnny?" I giggled.

"Shit head?" Jimmy laughed and I laughed right along with him.

It felt so good to laugh. I'd either been crying or screaming for the last three weeks.

Matt and Zack stopped fighting with each other when they heard me and Jimmy laughing.

"What's so funny?" Matt asked, sitting down on my lap.

"Nothing... M.Shadows" I laughed and he leaned back so that he was squishing me, "Get off of me fat ass!"

"Don't make fun of my stage name! What about Zack's?"

"Zacky Vengeance? At least that's half normal!" I giggled and Matt leaned ever further back. "Alright! Alright! I love your stage name Matthew!"

"You better!" Matt smiled and got off of me.

"Jimmy has decided that I'm going to be known as Sammy Shadows" I smiled, looking from Matt to Jimmy.

"Why not Sammy Vengeance?" Zack finally spoke.

"Well, you two aren't married... yet, so Sam is still a Sanders so that makes her a Shadows!" Jimmy laughed.

"Good logic Jimbo" I laughed and stood up. I went to go hug Zack and he shook me off. I tried to hide the look of hurt on my face but I knew Brian had seen it, when I saw his jaw clench.

"Um, I'm gonna go upstairs and, uh, check my email..." I sighed and Zack grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he looked like he wanted to say something to me, but he just kissed my forehead and let me go. I saw Brian clench his fists. "Uh Bri, can I talk to you?"

He just nodded and followed me out of the garage.

"Brian, you need to calm down" I said, putting both of my hands on his shoulders.

"I can't believe what he's doing to you! He's totally freezing you out! He won't even fucking hug you! Are you kidding me?!" Brian was pissed.

"It's fine, we're gonna work it out... okay? Just calm down!" I was still trying to calm him.

"It's not fine Sam! He's treating you like shit!" Brian half yelled and I was really grateful that my parents weren't home and Jimmy was drumming.

"He'll get over it, Brian" I sighed and Brian just shook his head.

I sighed again and hugged him.

"I'm really touched that you care so much Bri... I really am" I smiled.

"Yeah, well Stacie tells me about all of your fights and the nights when you cry yourself to sleep because you two fought... so I'm a little bit protective..." Brian sighed.

"Thank you Bri... But-" I was cut off.

"What is this?"

"We're talking, Zack" Brian said, his fists clenched again.

"Well, you two look a bit... cozy. That's all" Zack mutter and I felt a fight coming on.

"Uhm, Brian, thank you for your concern, but I'm gonna try and quit smoking soon, okay?"

"Alright, I'm just concerned about your health" Brian sighed.

"Don't worry about it Bri" I smiled and Brian just nodded and walked back into the garage, leaving me with Zack.

I cleared my throat and started walking towards the stairs.

"Sam"

I sighed and stopped. I turned towards Zack.

"Yeah?"

"I love you" Zack said simply.

"I know" I sighed and started back up the stairs and Zack followed me.

He followed me all the way into my bedroom. We walked into my room and Zack shut and locked the door behind him.

"Zack, what are you-" He cut me off with his lips.

We kissed for a few seconds and then he pulled away,

"Shh, less talking, more moaning," Zacky whispered and slipped his hands under my shirt, moving his lips to my neck.

It felt so good having Zack this close again, but I had to stop him, even though I really didn't want to.

"Zack. Stop" I whispered.

He didn't listen and he took of my shirt.

"Zack stop! Please!" I said and pulled away from him.

"What's wrong?" Zack asked and I could see the bulge in his jeans.

"You just need to stop for a minute..." I sighed.

"Why? What's wrong?" Zacky was flustered... and turned on.

"I just... we've been fighting nonstop and now you just wanna fuck?!" I groaned. I felt like he was just going to use me for sex.

"First of all, I don't want to fight with you anymore! Sammy I love you! I'm sick of fighting! I just want to go back to normal... okay? Second of all I don't want to just fuck... I want to make love to you! So can we please just go back to normal?" Zack sighed and pulled me to his chest.

I was about to speak when we heard a knock on the door.

"Uh, Zack... Matt needs you downstairs." It was Johnny.

I looked at Zack and smirked.

"Tell him Zack'll be down there in ten minutes"

"Uh, alright." Johnny said.

"Ten minutes huh?" Zack asked, one eyebrow cocked.

"Shut up" I smirked and pushed him down onto my bed.

I really, really hoped that our happiness wasn't just temporary.
♠ ♠ ♠
43 DAYS TIL A7X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!