My Chemically Avenged Romance

Baby Please Don't Go.

-Two Months Later-

"Fucking fine Zack!" I yelled and threw my plate in the sink.

"I'm just-"

"You're just pissing me the fuck off! It's not fucking accidental Zack! You're doing it on purpose!" I yelled and threw the dish towel in the sink as well.

Yeah, our happiness was, indeed, temporary. We started fighting three days after Zack and I made love again... and we'd been fighting on and off for two months straight now. With occasional make up sex.

"What the fuck do you want from me Sam?" Zack yelled, he was angry now.

"I want you to grow the fuck up! You're turning into one of those fucking possessive boyfriends! You don't want me hanging out with any of my guy friends! What the fuck is up with that?!" I screamed.

"I fucking- I don't care who you fucking hang out with! As long as it's not fucking Iero!" Zack yelled.

"I don't even fucking talk to Frank anymore! I do that for you! I know you hate him so I stay the fuck away from him!" I said, loudly.

"Yeah? Well what about Brian?!" Zack yelled.

"What about Brian?" I asked, incredulously.

"Oh please! He's wanted to fuck you for... I don't know how fucking long!" Zack screamed.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! Brian is like my fucking brother!" I yelled, really shocked that Zack would go so far.

"Yeah, well the feelings not mutual! He wants you!"

"You're a fucking liar!"

"Of course I am! I'm always to fucking blame! For everything!" Zack yelled and smashed a glass on the floor, causing me to jump.

"I can't do this anymore" I said, shaking my head.

"You can't do what anymore?" Zack yelled.

"This! All of this shit Zack! I can't keep fighting with you! I can't keep doing this!" I yelled and walked out of the kitchen.

Zack followed, still yelling.

"What the fuck do you mean?!"

"I mean I'm done Zack! I'm fucking done... I'm breaking up with you" I couldn't believe that those words had just come out of my mouth.

"...What?" Zack looked gutted.

I couldn't find my voice, so Zack spoke again.

"Sam, I'm sorry! I know we've been fighting a lot and I've been acting like a dick, but we can fix this! We can work this out! We can-"

"No we can't Zack... we tried to fix this and we can't fix it! This is the most logical thing for us to do.... we have to split up" I finally found my voice.

"I don't wanna split up" Zack's eyes where pleading.

I shook my head and felt the tears starting to well up in my eyes.

"I-I-I gotta go" and I bolted from the room.

"Sam!" I head Zacky yell after me and I ran out the door.

What the fuck did I just do?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on Matt's bedroom door, tears still pouring down my cheeks.

"Matt? Can I come in?"

I think Matt knew that I was upset because his bedroom door flew open. He took one look at me and pulled me into his arms.

"What happened?" Matt asked, putting his chin on top of my head.

"I broke up with Zack" I sobbed.

"Why?"

"Matt... I don't want to talk about it okay? I just need my brother right now..." I cried.

Matt just nodded and closed his bedroom door with his foot. I laid down on Matt's bed and he laid down next to me. He pulled me to him and I cried into his chest.

We stayed like that for the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
:( It had to be done :(