My Chemically Avenged Romance

Revelations

Of course it would start to rain as soon as I stood outside of Frankie's parents house. I groaned and knocked on the door. I waited for another minute until the door was opened by Frankie's mother, Linda.

"Oh honey! Come in, come in! FRANKIE!" Linda gasped and pulled me into the house.

Frankie came running into the room, took one look at me, and pulled me into his arms.

"What happened?" His voice was muffled by my hair.

"She kicked me out." I whispered.

Frankie looked at me and sighed. He looked at his mom,

"Mom... Sam's mother kicked her out... can she-"

"Of course she can stay here!" Linda smiled.

"Thanks Linda" I smiled back at her and Frankie grabbed my hand.

"I'll show you the guest room"

He led me all the way upstairs to his bedroom. He opened the door and pulled me into the room with him.

"This doesn't look like the guest room Frankie" I giggled.

"Well, you're a very special guest! Plus I fiqured that you would want to sleep alone tonight." Frankie smiled and laid down on his bed, pulling me down with him.

"This is the first time I've ever been in your room... usually you make me hang in the basement" I laughed and laid my head on his chest.

"Well what do you think?"

"Hmm... Well, I love your Misfits poster... and your guitar of course... and AW! You have a picture of us on your mirror!?"

"Yeah." Frankie laughed.

I flipped over so I was lying on top of him.

"That is so fucking cute!" I smiled and kissed him softly... and then a little hard... and then as hard and hungerily as I could. Frankie responded extrememly enthusiastically. He flipped so that he was on top and I started undoing the buttons on his dress shirt. He grabbbed my hands and stopped me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, panting.

"Why are you trying to strip me?" Frankie laughed.

"I'm not trying to strip you... I just want your shirt off." I smiled and pushed his unbuttoned shirt off.

"Alright..." Frankie chuckled and resumed our make out session.

It was getting very hot and heavy, to the point where Frankie's shirt and belt, along with my shirt, where on the ground. Frankie's hands went to my skirt and I stopped him.

"Frankie, I, I can't..." I panted.

"Why not?" Frankie was pretty much gasping for air at this point.

"I, uh, I'm not ready... I'm a... a... uh I'm a virgin" I managed to stutter.

"You're a virgin!?"

"Okay, go ahead, make fun of me" Frankie cut me off.

"I'm not gonna make fun of you... I'm just surprised! I thought you and Zack had a thing?"

"Well, yeah, sort of... I was never really into Zacky... my mom pushed me to date him in eighth grade because he's Matt's friend and she's friends with his mom... he actually annoys the hell out of me." I smirked.

"So you weren't even into him? You seemed like you where... remember Chemistry? You always sat with him and partnered up with him" Frankie looked skeptical.

"I was trying to make my mother happy... and I didn't want to hurt Zack's feelings... plus I was intrested in you... our entire senior year" I smiled, playing with Frankie's hair.

"Yeah, I was very, very interested in you, starting from like, freshmen year" Frankie laughed, "So you and Zack never did anything?"

"No... he wanted to... but I didn't even want him kissing me, nevermind anything else... plus, like I said, I wanted you." I shrugged.

"......... I'm a virgin too." Frankie spat ou.

"What!?" Now I was surprised.

"I've been so absorbed in my music that I just didn't ever do it" Frankie was blushing.

"Okay... here's what we're gonna do... we're gonna lose it together... but we arn't going to plan it. We're gonna let it happen, because if we plan it then it's just not going to be special." I smiled and Frankie dropped his head on my chest.

"Deal" He murmured, kissed my neck, and rolled off me.

"Your pillow smells like pot" I muttered.

"I'm gonna stop..." Frankie sighed and fluffed his hair.

"Sure" I rolled my eyes and leaned over the side of his bed and grabbed my shirt.

"Arg! You ripped my shirt!" I groaned and threw it at him.

He laughed and got up out of his bed. He walked over to his drawer, opened it, and pulled some clothes out.

"Here" He smirked and threw them at me.

I looked at the shirt he gave me and smiled. It was his favorite Misfits shirt. I pulled it on and got up to change into the pair of shorts Frankie gave me.

"No looking" I stuck my tongue out at him.

He laughed and rolled his eyes, but he turned around. I took my skirt off and pulled Frankie's shorts on. I smirked at his back and snuck up behind him. I placed a kiss on the back of his neck and he spun around and pulled me close to him.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too" I whispered back, smiling extremely wide.

"Good, because you're stuck with me now!" He smirked and threw me over his shoulder.

"FRANKIE! What are you doing!?" I laughed, lightly smacking his back.

He just laughed and slapped me on the ass.

"Jerk" I shot and then I felt him get ready to drop me on the bed. I braced myself and he placed me, gently, on the bed.

I laughe and Frankie crawled on top of me and kissed me softly.

"Goodnight" he said simply, rolled over and turned off the light.

"Wait. That's all I"m getting?" I asked in the darkness.

"What were you expecting?" I could hear Frankie's smile in his voice.

"I don't know... I... Something a little bit more romantic, I guess" I laughed.

"Okay... Goodnight gorgeous. I love you" Frankie said and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I kissed hi again and smiled.

"Night!"

Frankie laughed and burried his head in my neck. For the first time in a long time, I fell asleep completely and utterly happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
phew... 3 chapters in 2 hours :D PS: Sam lied about something big in this chapter.... foreshadowing is fun :D