My Chemically Avenged Romance

Merry ***ing Christmas, I Hate You. Pt. 1

"Yeah... I'll see you on Christmas break, Mikey... okay, yes... okay... I love you too... okay bye" I smiled and hung up the phone.

"Is Mikey missng you?" My best friend and roommate, Stacie, laughed, looking up from her notebook.

We where living in North Brunswick, ten minutes from Rutgers University, where Stacie, Frankie and I were going to college. We where living in the apartment that my father rented out for us.

"Yeah, but to be fair, I miss him too..." I sighed and threw myself down on the couch. Mikey was one of my cousins on my mother's side. Mikey and his older brother/ my favorite person in the world, Gerard where the close family that I genuinely loved at this point.

"What about Frankie? You haven't seen him in, what, six days?" Stacie laughed.

"Of course I miss him... But I think I'll be seeing him on Christmas Eve, so that solves-" I was cut off by a knock at the door. "I got it"

I walked over to the door, unlocked it, opened it and screamed.

"FRANKIE!"

"Hi baby" He laughed and I hugged him as tightly as I could.

"Hi! Ahh! I've missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, What's-" I cut him off with my lips. "Alright... easy gorgeous. I'm only here for minute"

"Ugh!? Seriously?!" I groaned and let go of him.

"I have class in fifteen... but, uh, my mother would like me to invite you over for Christmas dinner with the Iero's and stuff..." Frankie smiled, nervously, at me.

"Well, tell her I'll be there" I smiled.

"Awesome" Frankie smiled and kissed me really quick, "So I've gotta go... but I'll see you on Christmas then?"

"Yes you will, sexy" I giggled.

"Alright... uh, hi Stac, bye Stac" Frankie laughing, waving at her.

"Ditto" She muttered. She was extremely focused on her paper.

I smiled and hugged Frankie again, then put my forehead against his.

"Bye baby" I whispered.

"Bye gorgeous... I love you" He whispered.

"I love you too" I whispered and kissed hm softly.

We broke apart and I opened the door for him. He walked out into the hallway and waved at me. I waved back, sadly. He left and I closed, then looked the door. I leaned against the door, sighing and Stacie sighed at me...

"I want my own Frankie..."

I had never laughed so hard in my life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Christmas]

The first sound I heard on Christmas morning was my brother yelling.

"Wakey, wakey little sister!"

I groaned and pulled my pillow over my head.

"Fuck off Matt" I muttered.

"Nope! Mom and Dad want you up" He laughed.

In the spirit of Christmas, and with my father and siblings pushing her, my mother allowed me back into the house.

I groaned again and took my pillow off of my face and threw it at Matt.

"I'm up asshole"

"Merry Christmas to you too Sammy"

I rolled my eyes and got up out bed and followed Matt downstairs and into the living room.

"Morning" I muttered and my older sister, Kelly, laughed.

"You look like shit"

"That's what being away from Frankie for long periods of time does to her" Lexi laughed.

"Shut up... and I saw Frankie 3 days ago... and once I'm done here we're meeting up at Gerard and Mikey's to go to his parents for dinner... so suck it."

"Testy" Kelly's new husband, Tony, smirked.

I chose to not aknowledge his remark and sat down next to Matt on the floor. That's when my parent's came into the room.

"Ah, Samantha has joined us, well done Matthew" My mother smiled at Matt.

"Thank you Mommy" My 18 year-old twin brother smiled and I just glared at him.

"I hate you" I mouthed at him an in tun he winked at me.

"So, now we can begin op-" My father was cut off by the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" My mother said with the most sinister smile on her face, and I was immediately filled with worry.

She came back a minute later.

"Look who's joining us"

I sighed and turned my head to look. Once I saw who it was, I felt all the air leave my body

What. The. Fuck.

"Zacky" I breathed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh Oh :D heh heh