My Chemically Avenged Romance

Reigniting The Spark.

-The Next Morning-

My head hurt. My head really fucking hurt and whoever was snoring was going to die! I opened my eyes and immediately closed them again. The room was so bright and I was so cold. I felt the person next to me shift and roll over, taking their arm off of my waist and then I gasped when I felt another, heavier arm fall across my waist. I opened my eyes very slowly, I looked to my right and smiled. Zacky was fast asleep. I looked at him a little longer and then slowly shifted my gaze to my left and my heart stopped. Brian fucking Haner! Oh my God! I lifted the blanket, hoping and praying that I was fully clothed... I looked down... shit! I looked back under the blanket, curiosity getting the best of me... Stacie was right, Brian was very well endowed... and then it hit me,

"Shit! Stacie!" I whispered.

I had, at least I think I had, just had a fucking threesome with my ex, who I regretted breaking up with, and my best friends ex! I felt beyond shitty at the moment and Zack's eyes started to flutter open while I was mid panic attack.

"Sam?" He said, putting his hand on his eyes.

"Yeah." I said, still panicking.

"What the fuck happened last night?" Zacky groaned and then I felt Brian stir next to me.

"Uh I think we drank almost two full bottles of Jack and I did some absinthe shots... and I'm thinking we might've had a threesome." I said, quietly.

"What?! We had a thr- With who?!" Zack's hand was still on his eyes.

"Zacky look on my left... you where right..." I sighed and then Zack sighed and uncovered his eyes. He looked to my left and his jaw dropped.

"What the fuck?! Brian?!"

"I don't remember anything Zack!" I sighed and buried my head in Zack's bare chest.

"Me either..." Zack sighed and ran his fingers through my hair.

We stayed like that for a while, well, at least until Brian finally woke up.

"Sammy? Why am I naked, in your hotel room. with you and Zack, who are..." he lifted the blanked, "Yep! also naked! What the hell did we do?"

"Way to fucking loud, Bri!" I groaned and lifted my head up off of Zack's chest.

"Sorry!" Brian said quickly, "Did we have a-"

"I think so, yeah" I cut him off and he sat up.

"Shit... Sammy did I-"

"No I think I made it all happen and Zack just went along with it," I groaned and Zack wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Uh, okay, I'm just gonna go back to my room. So, uh, I'm just gonna get dressed... can you two, like, cover your eyes?" Brian stuttered.

I buried my face in Zack's chest and Zack covered his eyes.

"Alright" I heard Brian said and I removed my face from Zack's chest.

"Hey Bri, this stays between the three of us, okay?" I said and Brian nodded.

"Definitely!" Brian agreed and then left quickly.

I sighed and then turned on my side, so I was facing Zack.

"So"

"So"

"What ar-"

Zack cut me off by kissing me. I groaned and pulled him on top of me. He moved his lips to my neck and I moaned. He still remembered everything that I liked. He kissed me all over for a while and then I stopped him.

"Zack, do you have another condom?"

He nodded and leaned over the side of the bed and pulled his wallet out of his jeans. He slipped a condom out of said wallet and then popped back up the bed.

"Got it" He smiled.

I smiled and just pulled him back down towards me, kissing him with everything that I had.

God, I had missed this!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So where were you this morning ZV?" My brother asked.

Zack had come down to the hotel lobby ten minutes after I did, just like we planned.

"I slept in... bad hang over" Zack muttered and sat down across from me.

"Yeah, you got wasted last night... you too Sam... by the way, you two kissed last night!" Gerard laughed.

I swallowed hard and Zack blushed.

"We where drunk, Gee!" I laughed and quickly looked at Zack.

We had decided that we where going to be friends with "secret" benefits. Meaning that we where going to sleep with each other... and not tell anyone about it.

"But you two left together..." Jimmy pointed out.

"Yeah and Sam passed out as soon as I got her to her room. So I put her in her bed and I left" Zack shrugged and I nodded.

Everyone, but Frankie, seemed to believe us. Frankie looked really suspicious and I dropped my eyes to the table. I just hoped that he wouldn't catch on, because this morning was one of the best mornings I'd had in five months.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O It was Brian!!!!