My Chemically Avenged Romance

Strip Poker.

-Two Weeks Later-

"Ah! I win! Pants off Sammy Boo!" Jimmy yelled, throwing his cards down.

"Screw you Sullivan!" I laughed and peeled my shirt off instead.

I felt eight pairs of eyes on me. I glanced around the table and saw Zack, Frankie, Ray, Jimmy, Brian, Johnny, JB Diz and Matt Berry all looking at me. Matt cleared his throat.

"Eyes off my sister, gentlemen"

I blushed and crossed my arms over my chest. I looked at Zack and he smirked at me and shifted his eyes downward, towards his crotch and I giggled.

"Deal em up Gee!" Zack smiled and Gerard laughed.

We, as in Zack, Frankie, Gerard, Mikey, Matt, Bri, Jimmy, Johnny, Ray, Val, Stacie, Jason and Matt Berry, were all playing strip poker and the alcohol was flowing. The rule was the winner of the hand chose who had to strip...

And I had just won.

"Zachary... remove your shirt!" I giggled and he, of course, made a show of removing it.

He winked and threw it at me. I rolled my eyes and wrapped it around my neck like a towel.

This went on until we where all down to our underwear. We decided to end it there. None of the girls wanted to see the boy's packages. So now everyone was passing out, one by one. Zack managed to sneak me upstairs when we thought no one could see us.

Best part was... there wasn't much clothing to remove.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, yah, next ones longer :D