My Chemically Avenged Romance

Caught!

-Last Week Of Tour-

"Zack, this seems pretty sketchy" I said as Zack closed the door.

"It's not like we're gonna get caught" Zack smirked.

"You're right" I laughed and then Zack pushed me up against the door.

I groaned and Zack smiled and pulled my shirt off and I undid the buttons on his. Zack put his lips to my neck and I moaned out loudly. We got the rest of our clothes off with ease and then my body exploded with pleasure. I didn't realize how loud we where being until I felt the door open and I fell onto the hard ground, pulling Zack down on top of me.

"What the fuck is this?!"

"Frankie! What the fuck are you doing?" I screamed and tried to get Zacky off of me.

"What the fuck am I doing? What the fuck are you doing?!" Frankie yelled, covering his eyes.

"Uhm, I'm... I'm fucking naked!" I crawled back over to the closet and grabbed my panties and my shirt. I pulled them on and Zack bolted into the closet and got re-dressed.

"I fucking knew it! I knew you two where sneaking the fuck around!" Frankie almost looked crushed.

"Frankie, I can explain..."

"Can you? Because it doesn't look like there's much to explain!" Frankie snapped, glaring at me.

"Uh, Zack... can I talk to Frankie... alone?" I asked Zack, who had just reemerged from the closet.

"Yeah... uh, sure." Zack said and took off down the hall.

"Frankie, I didn't mean for you to find out like this." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"Are you two back together?" Frankie asked, looking at the floor.

"No, we're, uh, friends with benefits." I sighed.

"Why Zack? Why couldn't you choose m-" Frankie stopped speaking.

"Frankie, we talked about this... I'm not over Zack. I love you, but not like I love Zack.. I have something really deep with Zack"

"You never gave me the chance to help us be a deep couple, to be really strong and madly in love..." This time I cut him off.

"I didn't give you a chance?! Are you forgetting that you didn't even wait for me to explain the situation with the first time Zack and I dated or to apologize before you jumped into bed with Jamia! So you where the one who didn't give me a fucking chance!"

"You jumped into bed with Zack, twenty minutes after we broke up!" Frankie yelled.

"Yeah? Well at least we where broken up! I didn't fucking cheat on you!" I yelled and Frankie just looked at me, our eyes where locked and I felt something click within me. "Frankie, I'm sorry... that wasn't fair..."

"No, I cheated, you're right... I'm so sorry!" Frankie sighed.

"I'm gonna stop sleeping with Zack... I need to get over him... and I want you to help me" I said softly.

"And I want to help you" Frankie said, putting his thumb underneath my chin.

He tilted my head up and kissed me. The kiss lasted for a few minutes and then reality set in and I pushed Frankie a way.

"I didn't mean help me by kissing me Frankie!" I sighed and ran my hand through my hair again.

"I'm sorry... it was an impulse!" Frankie explained and I just looked at him.

"Frankie, it's okay... this was bound to happen at some point..." I sighed and then grabbed him again and kissed him. It was then I realized that I wanted Frankie back...

But I didn't want to hurt Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriously thought this chapter was longer...