My Chemically Avenged Romance

There He Goes...

-Two Days Later-

I was awoken by a knock on my hotel room door and I groaned and dragged myself out of bed. I coughed once and unlocked then opened the door.

"Zack? Hi!" I smiled and moved aside to let him in. I noticed he had his acoustic guitar with him and I laughed. "Am I getting a free show?"

Zack smirked and put his guitar on my bed. He turned to me and pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you yesterday..." Zacky whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too Zack..." I sighed and he kissed me quickly.

"I got you a gift... well, I wrote it... after you broke up with me..." He grabbed his guitar from off my bed, "It's called 'There She Goes' and, uh, yeah..." Zack stuttered and started playing.

"I feel so far away, from everything I used to be, so I just hang my head, and feel the shame, like there's nothing I can do. I thought no time or space, could separate us with all that we've been through, But now she's on a plane, she's miles away... and I just wanna go home" Zack sang and I felt my heart stop.

"Oh there she goes so beautiful, but she said she don't know who I am, oh there she goes so beautiful, but she's crying. Cause she liked me better when I was different, no one knew me then, back in Jersey, way before I left, I had everything, can't forget the days, I was back home in Jersey." I felt my heart breaking now.

"We live too far away from anything to run the race back then, from all these city streets, that jaded me and make me feel this way, now my thoughts drift away to summer days. When I see your face, you'd always smile at me, I felt so safe, and I just wanna go home" I could just hear all the pain in Zack's voice and it was making it even harder to not cry.

"Oh there she goes so beautiful, but she said she don't know who I am, oh there she goes so beautiful, but she's crying. Cause she liked me better when I was different, no one knew me then, back in Jersey, way before I left, I had everything, can't forget the days, I was back home in Jersey." He sang the chorus again and I felt the tears really start to well up in my eyes.

"She lived in the eye for the first time, when I saw the world with my own eyes, but now that you're gone, I miss you so much more." I had finally started crying.

"Oh there she goes so beautiful, she's flying back home to Jersey, oh there she goes so beautiful, but she's crying, cause she liked me better when, oh there she goes so beautiful, but she said she don't know who I am, oh there she goes so beautiful, but she's crying" The more times he called me beautiful, the more I felt like the biggest jerk on the entire planet.

"Oh there she goes so beautiful, but she said she don't know who I am, oh there she goes so beautiful, but she's crying. Cause she liked me better when I was different, no one knew me then, back in Jersey, way before I left, I had everything, can't forget the days, I was back home in Jersey." I just cried even harder.

"Oh there she goes so beautiful, but she's crying, oh there she goes so beautiful, and dying to get home" Zack finished strumming and I tried to get a grip on myself. I was touched beyond belief and Zack looked pretty proud of himself.

"Zack... wow! That was... it was beautiful and perfect... and you shouldn't have written it." I sighed and Zack looked confused and a little hurt.

"Why not?"

More tears fell down my cheeks and I opened my mouth,

"I can't be with you anymore Zack... that's why I avoided you yesterday... I needed some time to think and I've realized that..." I stopped and let more tears fall.

"Realized what?" Zack asked, tears in his eyes and my heart completely broke for him.

"That I wanna be with Frankie... Zack, I'm really sorry..." I was on the verge of actually bawling my eyes out at this point.

"I know you are... uhm, I'm gonna just... go..." Zacky was full on crying.

"Zacky?" I whispered and he turned towards me.

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

He cried even harder and he just pulled me close to him.

"I love you too"

He kissed the top of my head and then, without even looking at me, he left... and I collapsed on the floor, crying, holding the song that Zack had written for me in my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
:( :( Poor Zack.

The song is actaully a Good Charlotte song that I changed Maryland to Jersey in :D

41 DAYS UNTIL A7X WITH MY TWINNY!!