My Chemically Avenged Romance

Saying Goodbye Is The Hardest Part.

-Last Day of MCR/A7X Tour-

"Oh Matty! I'm gonna miss you!" I cried, over dramatically and threw my arms around my brother.

"Oh Sammy! I'm gonna miss you more!" Matt went more over dramatic then I did.

We pretended to sob in each others arms.

"You two are idiots!" Brian laughed and grabbed Matt's bag and threw it in the bus.

Matt and I laughed and let go of each other.

"Love you too Bri" I flipped him off and he smiled.

His smile turned to a frown and I peered behind me to see why... I gave Brian a sympathetic smile and then turned around.

"Hey hey Stac! Michael!" I smiled as Stacie and Mikey come strolling up to us, holding hands.

"Hey Sammy... Mickey" Stacie laughed and hugged me while Matt groaned.

"Stop calling me that!"

"Nope! Sorry Mickers!" Stacie laughed and then Mikey nudged her.

"Tell her Stacie!"

Stacie laughed and kissed Mikey's cheek. Apparently Mikey and Stacie started dating a few days after she split with Brian. I couldn't judge her though... she hadn't judged me when I hooked up with Zack twenty minutes after Frankie and I broke up.

"I'm coming on tour with yoooooou!" Stacie yelled and I screamed!

"Yay!" I hugged her tightly and we jumped up and down.

"I'm so excited! Mikey asked me to come with you guys this morning and I couldn't say no! So we're gonna be tour buddies again!" Stacie laughed and hugged me again.

"Uh, Brian, I've got Jimmy and Johnny's bags"

A wave of sadness crashed on top of me...

"Oh thanks Zack" Brian sighed and Zack brushed past me. His bare arm barely touched mine and I felt chills run down my spine.

Zack handed Brian the bags and then struck up a conversation with him. I looked at him sadly and I felt Stacie's eyes on me.

"You okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine" I said and then I felt someones arms wrap around my waist and then a kiss on my neck. "Hi Frankie"

"Hi gorgeous!" He giggled and let go of my waist.

Johnny and Jimmy walked up to the group, along with Gerard and Ray. Jimmy pulled me away from Frankie and hugged me as tightly as he could.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Sammy Shadows."

I laughed and kissed Jimmy's cheek.

"I'm gonna miss you too Rev"

He let go of me and kissed my forehead. He put his hand on my cheek and smiled sweetly at me, and that said everything that he'd needed to say. I hugged him again and then he departed onto the bus. I waved at Johnny and then Brian came over and hugged me tightly and I kissed his cheek.

"Bye Bri" I smiled.

"Bye Sammy" He half-smiled and I saw him shift his sad gaze over to Stacie and Mikey, who where kissing by MCR's van.

"You'll get her back Brian" I whispered and hugged him again.

He just nodded, then turned and walked onto the bus. Zack then realized he that only he, Matt and Val where left.

"Uh, see you guys around..." Zack said quickly and then almost ran onto the bus.

I felt a pain in my heart and I felt so awful for what I had done to him... but I didn't have much time to feel awful because Val threw her arms around me.

"You and Stacie leaving the tour sucks! I'm gonna be the only girl on tour now!" Val whined.

"I'm sorry Vally" I laughed and she pulled away from me.

"Oh yeah, laugh it up!" She was mocking anger.

"Okay, I will!" I said and laughed again. She hit me lightly. "I'm gonna miss you Valary Renee"

She smiled and her eyes looked sad.

"I'm gonna miss you every single day I have to put up with these boys!" Val smiled and hugged me a third time. She smiled again and then got on the bus... leaving only Matt and I.

"Well my brother, I'm going to miss you dearly" I sighed.

"I'm going to miss you more than life!" Matt smiled and I felt tears well up in my eyes. I wrapped my arms around my brother.

"Matty... I don't want to leave you guys" I cried and Matt hugged me tightly.

"I know, but, hey! I'll see you really soon though! Christmas, okay?" Matt sounded really sad.

"Okay... I love you Matthew."

"I love you too Samantha."

I really hated saying goodbye to my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter = HUGE SURPISE!