My Chemically Avenged Romance

Warped Tour COMMENCE! Part 2.

I felt like I couldn't breathe. He looked different. His hair was longer, with random patches of purple in it. He had more piercings too... and more tattoos. I looked at his eyes and realized he was wearing make up. A lot had changed in a year.

"Hey, Matt I-" He stopped speaking as soon as he saw me.

We just looked at each other for a few moments before I spoke.

"Uh, Hi"

He just looked at me, looked down at my left hand, and then turned around and walked away. I felt my heart throb with pain. He just blew me off, who the fuck could blame him though. Matt took one look at my face and sighed.

"He's uh... I can't really blame him for being mad at you..."

"Me either" Stacie chimed in.

I just glared at both of them and then bolted after Zack. I ran pretty far before I had caught up to him.

"Zack!" I yelled, and he ignored me and kept walking, "Zachary!"

I saw him sigh and stop walking. I finally caught all the way up to him and he turned and glared at me.

"What do you want?" He snapped and I saw nothing but anger and pain in his eyes.

"I just... I wanted to talk to you." I said, softly.

"Yeah? Well I don't want to talk to you!" Zack snapped and started walking away from me, again. So I started following him again.

"Zack, come on! Please talk to me!"

Zack ignored me and turned towards MCR's bus, which he knew belonged to them because he saw Gerard and Mikey outside of it.

"Hey Zack" They both said. He ignored them and pulled the door of the bus open and the barged in.

"What's going on Sammy?" Gerard asked me.

"I have no idea" I said and then we heard it.

"You motherfucker! You're marrying her?!"

I bolted into the bus just in time to see Zack pull his arm back and smash his fist into Frankie's face.

"Zack!" I yelled and he just turned and gave me a hate filled look.

"This is your fault" He sneered and brushed past me, the stomped off the bus.

I stood there with my jaw dropped and with a bruised fiance, moaning in pain, on the floor.

What the fuck had I done to my Zacky?!
♠ ♠ ♠
DRAMA! Oh and everyone go read my twinny, StacieIerogeance's story Forbidden Love!!!!