My Chemically Avenged Romance

Drunken Hide and Seek... In Vegas.

-Three Days Later-

July 4, 2004; Las Vegas, Nevada.

-Stacie’s POV-

“Mikey?! Where are you?!” I yelled and wandered around the lot looking for Mikey. I finally spotted him… talking to Jason Berry. My blood boiled and I marched over there. “Mikey!”

“Oh hey Stac!” Mikey smiled and I noticed that both he and Jason were blushing.

“What are you two up to?” I asked, noticing a slight bulge in Mikey’s jeans.

“Just talking…” Mikey said and I saw Jason blush even harder and I finally had enough.

“Mikey? Can I talk to you for a minute… alone?” I sighed and Jason took the hint and walked away, leaving Mikey and I alone.

“What’s up Stacie?” Mikey asked, clearly confused.

“Your penis” I snapped and Mikey looked down, and then tried to cover himself with his hands.

“Uh… I don’t-” I cut him off.

“Mikey, are you… gay?”

He blushed so hard that I felt bad for putting him on the spot like that. He stayed silent for a few more minutes and then he spoke.

“Yes” He whispered, looking down at the ground.

“Do you like Jason?” I asked, gently.

“Yes” He whispered, again.

“Then you should go for it! I think he likes you too!” I smiled, trying to lighten the mood. It worked. Mikey looked up with a small smile on his face.

“You really think so?”

“Of course I do!” I smiled and Mikey’s smile grew.

“Hey Stac… I can see that you still love him”

“Who?” I asked.

“Brian.” Mikey said simply. “I think you two should get back together.”

“I don’t know if he would take me back…” I sighed and Mikey laughed.

“Are you kidding me? He’s so crazy in love with you… he’d take you back in a second!”

“Yeah?” I asked, almost smiling.

“Yeah!”

“So this is it?” I asked, smiling sadly.

“Looks like it…” Mikey trailed off.

“Good luck with Jason” I smiled and Mikey pulled me into a hug.

“Thank you” He whispered in my ear and I smiled.

“Of course!”

“Good luck with Brian… I know you two are gonna get back together… you’re meant to be!” Mikey smiled sweetly at me.

“Aw, Mikey, you are the fucking sweetest person in the world!” I laughed and let go of him.

“I know, I know” Mikey smiled and I felt like I needed to say one last meaningful thing to him.

“Mikey, I’m glad you told me… about Jason. You’re always going to be really special to me… and I love you very much.”

“I love you too, Stac… and I really hope we can stay friends after this.”

“We can… and we will!”

I smiled. I was glad that I wasn’t going to lose Mikey as a friend, even though I wouldn’t be calling him ‘boyfriend’ anymore.

---------------------------------------------------

-Sam’s POV-

I tried to slip out of Frankie’s grip on my waist. I had cuddled with him until he finally gave into his urge to fall asleep. When we woke up this morning, Frankie was just extremely in the mood. He basically ripped my clothes off after everyone else the left the bus.

I managed to get out of the bunk and get dressed. I walked off the bus to find Mikey and Stacie talking.

“Hey bestie!” Stacie smiled and gave me a hug.

“Hey” I smiled, “So what was that game you wanted to play today?”

“Warped Tour Hide and Seek” Stacie smiled.

I had a feeling this would be interesting.

-----------------------------------------------

“So the rules are, there are no rules. Just hide!” Stacie said. Then handed each of the guy’s eighteen packs of beer. “Also, drink these… ready… one, two three, not it!”

“Not it!” everyone but Johnny said.

“Aw come on!” Johnny exclaimed!

Everyone laughed and Johnny laughed and walked behind the bus to count to fifty.

“I have the best fucking hiding spot ever!” Jimmy suddenly said and we all watched as he climbed into a trash can and I walked over and smiled.

“I love you James Sullivan”

“I love you too Samantha Sanders… now place the lid on this here can o’ trash!” Jimmy laughed and I did as he told me.

“Alright, everyone go hide!” Matt yelled and I saw him and Val run off in the same direction together and I rolled my eyes.

I noticed Jimmy left his eighteen pack on the ground, so I grabbed it and ran. I found an empty trailer where I knew Val kept all the merch and I got in. I sat down on a crate and cracked open a beer. It was nice to be alone. I was wondering why Stacie had said only me, her, Val and A7X could play when the door opened and I flipped.

“Johnny you bastard I- oh, hi”

“Hey, you mind if I hide in here with you?” Zack asked me.

“Uh, sure.” I smiled and cracked open another beer.

“Where’d you get that?” Zack asked, sitting down on the floor across from me.

“Jimmy left it on the ground when he found his super awesome hiding spot.” I laughed and took a long sip.

Zack chuckled and opened up his own eighteen pack, took one out and opened it up. He held it up and smiled at me.

“To fucking with Johnny!”

I laughed and toasted with him.

“I’m surprised that you’re talking to me…” I said after I downed the rest of my second beer.

“I… uh, I got over it.” Zack smiled and took a small sip of his beer.

I just cracked open another beer… I had a feeling that Zack and I were going to be in here for a long time.

---------------------------------------------

-Jimmy’s POV-

I had the best fucking hiding spot! I heard Johnny yelling for everyone and right as I heard him approaching, I loosened the top of the trashcan.

“Alright, where the fuck are you guys?!” Johnny yelled. He was right in front of my trashcan.

I jumped out of it.

“What’s up motherfucker!?” I yelled and Johnny screamed like a fucking girl!

“Jimmy you son of a bitch!”

I just laughed.

Victory.

-----------------------------------------------

-Brian’s POV-

“Why are we hiding together?” Stacie asked me as she ran behind me into a deserted spot behind one of the stages.

“Because, Matt and Val are hiding together, and you fixed the game so that Sam and Zack would end up hiding together-” I started to explain.

“Did not!”

“Really? Telling him, ‘Zack, she went towards the merch trailer’ isn’t fixing it so Sam and Zack would hide together?” I laughed and Stacie just huffed and sat down behind the wall of amps.

I smiled and sat down next to her. I opened my case of beer and handed one to her. She smiled at me and took it.

“Thanks”

“No problem” I said and she took a sip. I just watched her. I had missed her so much, and I would be dammed if I was going to be here with her, alone, and not make my move.

“So how’s Mikey?” I asked, taking a swig off of my beer,

“Gay.” Stacie laughed and I was confused.

“Huh?”

“Oh, he told me he’s gay this morning… so we broke up” She explained and took a larger sip of beer.

“Wow! Mikey? Really?” I was shocked.

“Yep” She smiled and I was feeling elated! She was single… I was single. The thing with Michelle was just that… a thing.

“Stacie, I-” She cut me off.

“I miss you Brian”

I was taken aback. She missed me?! I was ecstatic.

“I miss you too…” I smiled. “Stac, the reason I was with Michelle is-”

She kissed me. My mind was wiped clean and all I could do was just kiss her back. When she pulled away I felt my heart long for more.

“I don’t want to know about her… I just want you back, Bri! I made a mistake when I left you, and I want to make it right, so I’m begging you. Please take me back… I love you” Stacie’s eyes where pleading and there was no fucking way I was saying no to her.

I just smiled and kissed her again, putting everything I had into the kiss. I pulled away from her and smiled,

“I love you too.”

------------------------------------------------

-Sam’s POV-

“At least Johnny won’t find us here” I slurred and dropped down on to the bed.

Zack and I had decided that a hotel would be a better hiding place. Best thing about Vegas… there was a shit load of hotels.

“Mhm” Zack smirked and locked the hotel room door.

I sat up on the bed and downed the rest of the glass of Jack I had bought down at the hotel bar.

“So whatta you wanna do, Zackaroo?” I giggled. I knew I was fucking wasted, but I didn’t care. Zack was talking to me again.

“You” He said and then pounced on the bed.

--------------------------------------------------------

“Wakey wakey sissy poo!” I heard Matt saying. My head was pounding and I slowly opened my eyes.

“What the fuck…” I groaned and looked around. I was on the floor of Avenged’s bus and I had no idea how I got there.

I slowly sat up and saw Matt standing in front of me.

“Well, well, well, guess what you did last night…” Matt smirked, holding a paper in his hand.

I stood up slowly and walked over to him. I ripped the paper from his hand and looked at it. My heart fucking stopped.

“Bride, Samantha Marie Sanders… Groom, Zachary James Baker.” I whispered.

I fucking married Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
You're Welcome Twinny :D