My Chemically Avenged Romance

Oh Baby.

-Four Months Later-

Being pregnant sucked! I was five months pregnant and today, I was supposed to get the results of my ammnio. I sighed and got out of bed. I wasn't really expecting Frankie to be there when I woke up. Lately he just comes in at a random hour, goes to sleep, wakes up and then leaves before I wake up. I put a hand on my stomach and smiled. I loved it when he kicked. Yeah, I was having a boy and I was really thrilled about it. I didn't have any names picked out for him yet... hell, I didn't even know what his last name was yet. I padded down the stairs and into the kitchen to find that my brother was already awake and making breakfast. Matt had been more than over protective since he found out I was pregnant. We, as in Frank and I, moved into Matt and Val's new little house in SoCal... at least until my baby was born.

"Hey Preggo" Matt smiled as I sat down at the counter.

"Hi Matty" I sighed and Matt knew what was wrong.

"Frank didn't say anything to me when he left... but uh, Zack's on his way" He said, putting a plate full of my favorite breakfast foods in front of me.

I lit up at the mention of Zack's name.

"Okay." I said and shoveled some food into my mouth. Another thing about being pregnant... food had become my best friend.

"Is it good?" Matt asked, biting into a piece of bacon.

"Fantastic" I smiled, my mouth full of pancakes.

"Good" Matt smiled and the doorbell rang. "I'll get it"

Matt left for a minute and then returned with Zack in tow.

"Eating again Sammy?" Zack laughed and swiped one of my pieces of toast.

"Fuck you, I'm pregnant! What's your excuse fatty?" I said, trying to get my toast back from him. He shoved it in his mouth.

"That's your reply for everything... I'm Italian!"

"That's because it fits every situation and big fucking deal!" I smirked and finished eating my last piece of bacon.

Zack just smirked at me and Matt cleared his throat.

"So what time are you supposed to call the doctors?"

I sighed and glanced at the clock.

"In about an hour"

Zack's expression went from relaxed to totally panicked in two seconds.

"Well, you should just, uh, go take a shower." Matt said and looked at Zack. I had a feeling Matt wanted to talk to him, so I decided to give my brother what he wanted.

"Okay... I'll be back" I smiled and left the kitchen. I was tempted to listen in on Zack and Matt, but I needed to shower.

----------------------------------------------------

-Matt's POV-

"Ok, so when she get's the results today... if the baby is yours-" Zack cut me off.

"I'm gonna take care of him. Matt, if I wasn't gonna step up, would I have gone to the doctors appointments, or helped her pick out clothes, and bought her bottles and stuff, and done all the baby shit with her that Frank has bailed on?"

"Alright, alright! I get it... but what if it's Frank's?" I asked tentatively.

"Then I'll back off and let her have her family with him."

I really respected Zack in this moment. He was willing to give up his happiness just to see my sister get everything she's ever wanted. Why the hell couldn't Sam see how much Zack loved her and judging by Frank's recent behavior, I was really starting to think that Zack loved Sam more than Frank did.

"I don't think she wants to have a fa- Hey Frank, you're back!" I said, as Frankie walked into the kitchen. He looked a little high.

"Yeah... the paternity thing results today, right?" Frank said and I really saw the blood shot in his eyes.

"Her ammnio test results, yeah..." Zack said, trying to be civil.

"Whatever..." Frank sighed and grabbed a beer out of the fridge.

Frank had taken up drinking like it was his job and I knew that Sam was worried about him.

Sam came back downstairs, drying her hair, and when she saw Frank she smiled, then frowned when she saw the beer in his hand.

"Hey baby" She said and I could see that she had just realized that Frank was high. "I'm glad you decided to come back..."

"Well, I wanted to know if the little spawn is mine or not" Frank shot and I not only saw Sammy flinch, but I saw Zack's knuckles turn white.

"Oh, okay..." Sam sighed then looked at the clock. "I should probably call them now."

I grabbed the phone and handed it to her. I had never seen her look so scared in her life.

-----------------------------------------------------

-Sam's POV-

I dialed the number of the doctor's office. It rang twice and then the receptionist answered.

"Dr. Oakes office, this is Sheryl speaking, how may I help you?"

"Uh, Hi! I'm calling because Dr. Oakes said the results of my ammnio test would be in by this time today." I said and I felt Zack's eyes on me.

"Okay, Can I have your name?"

"Yep, Samantha Sanders." I replied and met Zack's gaze.

"Okay... Miss. Sanders, I'm gonna direct your call to Dr. Oakes, so please hold on for a second!"

"Alright" I said and the on hold music started to play and I placed my hand over the phone, "I'm on hold"

All three of the boys nodded their heads and just as I was about to start humming along to the music the line picked up.

"Sam?"

"Hi, Dr. Oakes" I said, returning my gaze to Zack.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm great, so, your results! First, the baby is perfectly healthy!"

"Really? That's fantastic news!" I smiled, a bit more relieved.

"Yes, and I believe you wanted to know who you're child's father is..."

"Yes, sir, I did." The nerves I was feeling were insane.

"Well, the baby is a ninety nine percent match too... Zachary Baker."

I looked directly at Zack and felt tears in my eyes, I just wasn't sure if they where happy tears or sad tears.

"Okay... thank you so much, Dr. Oakes" I said.

"Of course! I'll be in touch soon!"

We said our goodbyes and then hung up. I placed the phone on the counter.

"So?" Frankie and Zack both said, looking at me.

"He's... uh... he's Zack's"

Two smiles and a hole in the wall is what the response was.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O :O :O