My Chemically Avenged Romance

Baby Names.

-Two Weeks Later-

"Zacky, what do think about... Dylan?" I asked, picking a random name out of the baby name book Zack had gotten me.

"I already told you... It's Zacky Jr or nothing!" Zack laughed and sat down next to me.

"Well, then he's gonna be named Nothing Baker, then!"

Zack rolled his eyes and took the book from me. He flipped through a few pages when he stopped and smiled.

"What?" I asked trying to peek at the book.

"Aiden." Zack smiled at me.

"It's fucking perfect... Aiden Anthony Baker" I smiled back and took the book back. I closed it and put it in my lap.

"Anthony?" Zack raised his eyebrow.

"For Frankie..." I muttered and Zack just nodded.

We had sat in silence for a few minutes when Zack put his head on my stomach.

"Hi Aiden. I'm your daddy... my name is Zack Baker, I was born on December 11, 1981 and-"

"He's your son, not your blind date!" I giggled and Zack stuck his tongue out at me.

"Well what should I tell him?"

"Aiden, Mommy here, I can't wait for you to get here and I already love you more than anything on the planet" I smiled, with my hand on my stomach.

"Well see, that was all pretty and meaningful!" Zack sighed.

"You try then!" I smiled and Zack put his hand on my stomach.

"Okay... Hi Aiden, it's Daddy again. Mommy's letting me try again... I love you already. I can't wait to take you to baseball games and buy you your first guitar and anything else you want! I'm gonna try to be the best dad I can be... you deserve that!" Zack was gonna make me cry.

"Much better" I sniffled.

"Thank you..." Zack smiled at me.

"For what?"

"Everything. For being the one person in the world I'll always trust and... for him." Zack finished and then pulled my shirt up off my belly and kissed it.

"He's half your doing to my friend" I giggled and Zack just nodded.

"I love you."

I went to reply, but I couldn't because Zack's lips had just touched mine.

"Well, I always walk in at the best damn times!"
♠ ♠ ♠
WHO IS IT??!?!