My Chemically Avenged Romance

New Love?

-January 2006-

“Stop looking around! Frankie’s not gonna be here! I told him you were coming and he told me he was bailing… so you’re good” Gerard said, wrapping his arm my shoulders.

We were at a party for Alternative Press and Val wanted to babysit Aiden, so Matt took me to the party with him.

“Okay.” I smiled at my cousin. I had missed him terribly.

“So how’s Aiden?” Gerard asked.

“Really fantastic! He’s learning new words all the time now! Like, he knows ‘Momma’ and ‘up’ and, uh, ‘no’… it’s really strange because he’s still really young.” I smiled. Talking about my son always put a huge smile on my face.

“He’s advanced for his age… he must get that from you”

I laughed and then spotted someone I hadn’t seen or heard from in a long time.

“Uhm, I’ll be right back Gee” I said and walked over to the person. “Quinn?”

He turned around and then smiled widely at me.

“Sam! Hi!”

“How are you?!” I smiled. He had gotten even more handsome since the last time I saw him.

“I’m great! How about you?” He still had the wide smile on his face.

“Pretty good… so, uh, how come you never called me?” I smirked and he looked a little uncomfortable now.

“Oh, uh, I heard you were pregnant and then engaged to Frank Iero and I just figured you had a lot going on…” Quinn explained, blushing. “How, uh, how is Frank?”

“I honestly couldn’t tell you”

“Why’s that?” Quinn asked, confused.

“He called off our engagement…” I explained.

“Oh! So are you back with, uh, Zack then?” Quinn asked.

“Nope. He has a, uh, lovely new girlfriend… I’m single.” I laughed and Quinn raised his eyebrows.

“Oh, wow… well, I am too… single, that is.”

“Is that so?” I blushed slightly.

“Mhm, so, would you maybe let me make it up to you, me not calling you and everything, by, uh, letting me take you out sometime?” Quinn asked, and I blushed extremely hard.

“I’d love that! I-“

“We’re leaving!” Matt said and grabbed my arm.

“I’ll call you this time! Promise!” Quinn smiled and Matt glared at him, then pulled me away.

“What did I tell you about him?!” Matt asked, angrily, once we reached the boys, Stacie and Johnny and Jimmy’s new girlfriends, Lacey and Leana… oh and Gena.

“What did you tell her about who?” Stacie asked.

“Quinn Allman.” Matt growled.

“Ooh! What about Quinn? Is he here? He’s so hot!” Stacie squealed and Brian gave her a look. “But not as hot as you Bri”

Brian smirked and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, he’s here… and he asked me out… and guess what Matthew, I said yes!” I was glaring at my brother.

“He asked you out?!” Matt yelled and I thought I saw Zack frown.

“Yeah, he asked me out and I said that I wanted to go out with him…” I said, avoiding looking at Zack.

“Why can’t you ever fucking listen to me?!”

“Because… you know what Matt! I’ve been so fucking lonely and depressed since Frankie left and I think I fucking deserve to go out on a fucking date with Quinn! I think I deserve to have a fucking good goddamn time! It sure as hell beats sitting around being depressed Matt!” I yelled and stormed away, shoving past Zack and Gena.

“Way to go Mickey...” I heard Stacie say.

I’d never understand Matt’s constant need to interfere in my fucking life.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY QUINN IS BACK!!