My Chemically Avenged Romance

Hey, Jealously.

-One Week Later-

“I dislike dresses… strongly” I groaned and Stacie just laughed and rolled her eyes at me. She took the curling iron out of my hair and I looked in the mirror. I didn’t even recognize myself. I looked more vibrant than I had looked in months! I was almost glowing again. “Wow, Stacie! You’re a miracle worker, you know that?”

“Oh, I know” Stacie laughed and handed me my pumps.

“Shit, I haven’t worn these since before Aiden was born…” I sighed, slipping them on.

“Well, Quinn’s got about two or three inches on you so… deal!” Stacie laughed again and I rolled my eyes. “You look gorgeous.”

“Better than Gena?”

“Honey, you’d look better than Gena if you were bald, four hundred pounds and scarred up.” Stacie laughed and I almost lost my balance from laughing so hard.

“That right there is why you are my best friend!”

Stacie just bowed and pushed me out the door and towards the stairs.

“Okay, let me get myself down the stairs… you’ll end up fucking pushing me down the stairs!” I laughed and walked downstairs.

“Woah! Look at you hot momma!” Val laughed and Matt scowled… he was so mad that I was going out with Quinn tonight. I wondered who had talked him out of barricading me in my bedroom… because I knew the thought had crossed his mind.

“Right?! How hot is Sammy?!” Stacie laughed and then Zack walked in, well, Aiden was attempting to pull him into the room by his finger. Zack saw me and I swear his jaw dropped.

“Mumma?” Aiden asked, looking up at me, his green eyes full of confusion.

“Yeah, sweet boy?” I smiled and he smiled back.

“Mumma! Mumma! Up!” Aiden giggled and I picked him up. He put his hand on my face. “Pretty”

I hadn’t noticed that Zack was now standing in front of us.

“Yeah, Mommy is pretty. Is this all for Quinn?” Zack asked, and I smiled at him.

“Yeah, it is.”

“O-Oh… uh, well, you look, uh… Have a good time.” Zack said quickly and then left the room.

“Down!” Aiden ordered and I put him on his feet. He started walking towards the kitchen, where Zack had disappeared into, yelling, “Dada!”

I looked at Stacie and she smirked at me.

“He’s oozing jealously”

I rolled my eyes and the doorbell rang. Matt started cursing under his breath and went to open the door. Zack walked back into the room, Aiden now happily in his arms. Matt walked back into the room with Quinn following behind him. He looked a little scared of Matt… but who could blame him? I smiled widely when Quinn walked over to me.

“H-Hey, you look… just wow!”

I blushed and I noticed Zack scowling.

“You don’t look so bad yourself! Uhm, hey, do you wanna meet my son?” I smiled again, still slightly blushing.

“Oh! Sure, I’d love to!” Quinn smiled and I grabbed his hand. I felt electricity all through my body and I shivered. I led him over to Zack and Aiden and Quinn smiled.

“Oh, wow. He looks like you Zack.”

Zack just nodded.

“Yeah well I am his father… that’ll never change”

I shot Zack a look.

“Drop the attitude!” I mouthed and Zack just frowned.

“We should probably get going, Quinn” I smiled at him and then turned to Zack, “You can handle him, right? Because Stacie’s not staying and Matt and Val are going to a movie…”

“I’ll just call Gena… we’ll be perfectly fine with him.” Zack smiled, almost menacingly.

I fought back the urge to tell him that I didn’t want that skank bitch anywhere near my child… I didn’t want to scare Quinn off… so I just nodded. I kissed Aiden’s cheek and smiled at him.

“I love you Aiden Anthony” I turned to Quinn, “Shall we go?”

Quinn smiled and nodded. We were near the door when I heard Zack mutter.

“Don’t give it up on the first date… you don’t know where his dick’s been.”

I turned to say something to him, but Stacie stopped me.

“Go. Matt will deal with him!” She whispered and I nodded then left with Quinn.

------------------------------------------------------

-Stacie’s POV-

I sighed as the front door closed. I was not going to let Zack ruin this for Sammy. I turned around and took Aiden from him.

“Val, can you go grab some of Aiden’s stuff? I’m taking him tonight… Sammy wouldn’t want the fucking slut near her son!” I sneered, not looking away from Zack.

“Gena’s not a slut and what’s your fucking problem?!” Zack shot and tried to take Aiden away from me.

I pulled Aiden away and glared.

“My fucking problem is you! Did you not see the fucking smile on Sammy’s face when Quinn walked in?! She really fucking likes him and she doesn’t need you trying to scare him off because you can’t get over this jealously shit you’ve got going on!”

“Jealousy shit? Who the fuck am I jealous of?!” Zack yelled.

“Oh my god! Are you really asking me that question?” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah! I am!” Zack yelled.

“Quinn! You’re fucking jealous of Quinn!” I screamed and Zack was speechless. “That’s right fucker, I caught you!”

“I’m not jealous of Quinn… I don’t want Sam… I have Gena.” Zack muttered and I rolled my eyes.

“Deny, deny, deny Zachary.”

Val came down the stairs with a bag full of Aiden’s things. She handed it to me and I looked at Zack again.

“I’m taking my godson and you are not going to stop me!”

Zack just nodded and I smiled at Aiden.

“Come on honey bunny… Let’s go see Uncle Brian!”

I glared at Zack one more time and then bounded out the door. I was infuriated with Zachary Baker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woahhhhh hahahhaa