My Chemically Avenged Romance

Birthday Extravaganza!

-Two Days Later-

"Happy birthday bestie!" I yelled as Stacie walked in the door.

"Thanks Sammy Boo!" Stacie laughed and hugged me.

"You're welcome... I got you something! Zack, bring him out please!"

Zack came out from the kitchen with Aiden... in a little baby tuxedo.

"Oh. My. God! How fucking cute is my godson?! He even has a bowtie!" Stacie gushed, pulling Aiden away from Zack and kissing his cheeks.

"Appy Birfay Auntie Acie!" Aiden giggled, then looked really proud of himself.

"We've been working on that for a week" I smiled and Stacie looked like she was going to cry.

"That is the sweetest, most amazing happy birthday I've ever received... Thank you so much handsome boy!"

"Welcome" Aiden said and I smiled.

"So everyone should be here soon... Gena is not invited... so happy birthday to both of us!" I laughed and I saw Zack roll his eyes.

"Yay! Best birthday ever!" Stacie laughed and walked away with Aiden.

"Why do you hate Gena so much?" Zack asked me.

"Because I do..." I said and followed Stacie into the living room.

"That's such a good fucking answer!" I heard Zack mutter.

I just rolled my eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was drunk. Very, very, very drunk! Zack's parents had taken Aiden and so I was able to drink... and drink I did.

"Stacie! Zacky is so pretty!" I yelled."He has pretty eyes, and pouty lips and his piercings are super hot and they make him super do-able!"

Stacie just nodded. I wasn't aware of the fact that everyone could hear me.

"And I'm not like superficial... I love Zacky on the inside too! He's as sexy and wonderful on the inside as he is on the outside! I miss having him inside of me... he was so bi-" Matt slapped his hand over my mouth.

"Okay! TMI Sammy... TMI!"

I giggled and licked his hand.

"Gross!"

I giggled again and walked over to Zack.

"You're pretty and I love you."

"Thank you, I lo-" I kissed him before he could finish speaking.

"Fuck!" I heard my brother say behind me, but I just ignored him. I missed kissing Zack. I felt something touching my leg... apparently Zack had missed kissing me too.

"Easy cowgirl" I heard Brian say as he pulled me away from Zack. I fought against him but he just held on tighter to me.

"Brian let me go! Zack liked it! I wanna fuck him!" I yelled and Brian started to carry me up the stairs, Stacie following behind him. "Bri! What the fuck?! Come on!"

Brian threw me down on to my bed and I popped right back up.

"Brian Elwin Haner, Jr.! You let me go fuck Zack right now!" I yelled and he pushed me down on the bed again.

"No"

"Brian!" I yelled.

"Sammy! NO! What about Quinn?!" Stacie yelled.

"I... Oh... Quinnie." I sighed. I had forgotten all about him.

"Exactly!" Stacie said and I just dropped down onto my bed and curled up in a little ball.

"I don't wanna hurt Quinnie... he's so good to me... I'm not gonna hurt Quinnie." I muttered.

Stacie climbed into my bed with me.

"I know, Sammy, I know you don't want to hurt Quinnie... Shh... Just go to sleep." Stacie whispered.

I felt my eyes starting to close and I whispered one last thing.

"Zacky..."

And then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
21 days until A7X :D