My Chemically Avenged Romance

Baseball Games and Private Time.

-Two Days Before Aiden's First Birthday-

-April 7, 2006-

I was attempting to clean the kitchen with Val. The boys never kept it clean for more than ten minutes, so we were fighting a losing battle.

"Sammy? Can I take Aiden's seat out of your car?" Zack asked walking into the kitchen with his car keys in hand.

"Uhm, yeah... but can you tell me why you need it?" I said, eying him.

"Yeah, I'm taking Aiden to the Angels Opening Day game... if that's alright with you?" Zack explained.

"Yeah, yeah! That's fine! Have fun!" I smiled and Zack smiled back.

"We will... I have a feeling he won't make it through the entire game so we'll be back sooner rather than later!" Zack yelled running out of the kitchen.

Val laughed and then turned to me,

"Why is Zack taking a, not even one year old, to a baseball game?"

"Because that's just Zack" I smiled at her.

Val rolled her eyes and continued cleaning. I just started thanking God that Zack was Aiden's father.

----------------------------------------------------

-Zack's POV-

I smiled at my son in the backseat. He was all decked out in Angels gear. I even got him a little hat.

"Dada?" Aiden asked.

"Yeah buddy?"

He held up the little baseball glove I bought him.

"This?"

"That's a baseball glove Aiden... Daddy is taking you to see a professional baseball game today!" I smiled and he just giggled and threw the glove at me. "Alright, we'll save the glove for when you're older then..."

Aiden giggled again and I refocused on driving. I cherished the days I got to spend alone with Aiden! I can't lie though... I had gotten three tickets to the game.

---------------------------------------

-Three Hours Later-

I knew he wouldn't make it through the game. We were in the car on the way back to the house and Aiden was fast asleep. I looked at him in the mirror and gasped. He really does look just like me. Lucky kid. I made sure to save Aiden's ticket stub so he'll always remember his first baseball game with his dad. Hopefully going to Opening Day would become our father/son tradition. I pulled into the driveway of Matt and Val's house. I parked the car and turned it off. I pulled out the ticket stubs along with the ticket I had intended to give to Sam. I was putting Aiden's ticket stub in his hat when a knock on the window made me jump. I looked over and opened my window.

"Hey..." I said, trying to hide the extra ticket.

"Hey, you so called him falling asleep during the game... what's that?" Sam asked, pointing to the ticket.

"That's nothing..." I said trying to hide it again. Sammy pulled the car door open and climbed on me. She kept her eyes on mine and I didn't even feel her slip the ticket out of my hand.

"Got it." She whispered and I felt my body start to react to Sam straddling me. She looked at the ticket and her face fell a bit. "Is this an extra ticket?"

I just nodded. I was too afraid to speak.

"Who was it for?"

I gulped and tried to find my voice.

"Y-Y-You"

She looked kinda sad.

"Why didn't you give it to me?"

"I figured you wanted to... uhm... I don't know." I muttered, looking into her eyes.

My body really started to react to her on top of me and I knew she felt it when I saw her smirk a little bit.

"Maybe next time then?"

I just nodded and she leaned in towards me. She kissed the corner of my lips and I had to fight all the urges I had to pull her close to me and kiss the hell out of her. She smiled at me again and then got off of me.

"I'm gonna grab him and bring him upstairs."

I just nodded again and she giggled. She opened the door to the backseat and pulled Aiden out with ease, not waking him at all.

"Thanks for taking him out today Zack... I owe you"

"Anytime... he's my son" I managed to say. My jeans were painfully tight.

She lit up when I called Aiden my son... and that made my fucking whole day complete! I was just gonna need some, um, private time once I got inside the house. I watched Sammy walk away with Aiden... the whole time I felt like a pervert for staring at her ass... but I just couldn't help it. I missed her. Sue me.

"Oh Zack?" I heard Sammy yell, she was covering Aiden's ears.

"Yeah?" I yelled back.

"It's nice to know that I can still get you up..." She winked then rolled her eyes at me.

Yeah... I needed some private time.
♠ ♠ ♠
20 more days until AVENGED!!