My Chemically Avenged Romance

I Hate You.

-The Next Day-

It was around four in the afternoon on our second day in the new house. Zack, Aiden and I had gone to Target and bought a few movies and some snacks. We where currently sitting in our new living room watching one of them. I wasn’t really paying much attention to the movie though. I was on my Macbook, working on the Vengeance University website. Zack had “hired” me to be his webmaster… and I kind of ruled at it. I hated feeling like I had no purpose in life, other than being Aiden’s mother, so I asked Zack for the job and he gave it to me. I sighed and looked up at the TV, the parents in the movie were sitting on the couch and the dad had his arm around the mom while she had her head on his shoulder. Aiden saw that and then looked at Zack and I. He pointed to the TV and said,

“Mumma, Dada… you do!”

I looked at Zack and he shrugged his shoulders and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I chuckled and laid my head down on his shoulder and Aiden clapped happily then turned back to the movie. Zack and I though, we stayed like that. I thought I saw Zack look out the window and smirk, but I just figured I was imagining things. Seconds later the doorbell rang.

“I’ll go get it.” I sighed, slid my Macbook off of my lap and broke out of Zack’s hold on me. I walked past a few stacks of boxes, almost tripping on one and then finally reached the door. I turned the knob and smiled.

“Hi baby!” Quinn smiled and pulled me into his arms.

“Quinn! Hi baby! How did you know where to find me?” I asked as he hugged me even tighter.

Quinn let go of me before he answered.

“I went to Matt’s house and he told me that you moved, gave me the address, and here I am!”

“Wow… um, come on in, baby!” I smiled and moved aside so he could come inside. He followed me to the living room. The movie had just ended and Zack picked Aiden up and then turned around.

“Oh, hi Quinn.” Zack said and I noticed that Aiden was asleep.

“Hi Zack. Are you visiting?” Quinn asked and Zack smirked.

“No… I live here. Sammy and I bought this house together.”

Quinn raised eyebrows and looked at me.

“We can talk about this at… Dinner?” Quinn asked me.

“Oh, uh, yeah… I just need to… go get ready.” I smiled lightly and kissed his cheek. Then I turned to Zack. “Do you want me to bring him upstairs?”

Zack nodded and I took Aiden from him and went upstairs. I only hoped that Zack would behave himself.
------------------------

-Zack’s POV-

I watched as Sammy brought our son upstairs and smiled to myself. I think I’m slowly starting to edge Quinn out. I laughed softly and then turned to go back into the living room… there was an Angel’s game on. The next words out of Quinn’s mouth stopped me in my tracks though.

“Stay the fuck away from Sammy.”

I smirked and then turned around to face him.

“Well, that’s kind of hard… considering that her brother and I are in a band together… my brother and her sister are engaged… oh and that tiny little fact that we have a son together makes it pretty hard to stay away from her.”

Quinn frowned at me.

“Well if you lay a finger on her, I will personally see to it that you never play guitar ever again.”

I raised my eyebrows.

“Is that a threat Allman? Well, maybe you should tell Sammy to stop touching me. I mean… one little touch could lead to me throwing her down on the bed and-”

“Just fucking do it, Baker! She isn’t yours anymore… she’s mine!” Quinn cut me off and I could see that I was pissing him off… excellent.

“She’s yours… Really? How come I heard her moan my name in her sleep last night then?” I smirked and Quinn rolled his eyes.

“You only think she’s saying your name because you think everyone says your name.”

“Sorry, my name isn’t Brian Haner, I don’t think the world revolves around me. My name is Zack Baker… and it’s true Allman. I heard her last night going ‘Oh Zack! Harder! You’re so much better than Quinn!’ and she’s probably right.” I said with the fake moans and all, plus I still had a cocky ass grin on my face. I wasn’t exactly lying… I was just stretching the truth a bit. I had heard her moan my name in her sleep last night… followed by “harder”… so…

“Yeah okay Baker… you know, it’s probably you who’s dreaming about her.” Quinn said and this time it was my turn to roll my eyes.

“Okay, then how come I hear her talk to her best friend, Stacie, all the time about how she can’t get any pleasure from your penis because it’s so skinny.”

“My penis isn’t skinny… and I always end up getting her to scream my name.” Quinn smirked and I raised my eyebrows again.

“Hmm… I didn’t know there was a song called ‘Screaming For Quinn’ because if I remember correctly, I’ve definitely heard her scream for Vengeance.” I knew I had gotten him with that one, because his face turned red with anger. He let out a deep breath and then spoke again,

“Just back off Baker, before I have to do something about it.”

I scoffed at him.

“Like what? Check out her best friend or sleep with other chicks?”

“No… break your fucking face.” Quinn snapped and I laughed again.

“I’d like to see you try skinny dick.”

Quinn opened his mouth to respond but before he could, Sammy looked down the stairs.

“I’ll be ready in a few minutes, Quinn.”

Quinn smiled up at her.

“Okay Sammy.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Such a kiss ass.” I muttered as I watched Sammy walk back to her bedroom.

“What was that Baker?” Quinn snapped and I got right up in his face.

“I said you’re a kiss ass.” I sneered.

“The only ass I kiss is Sammy’s… and sometimes I kiss even more than just her ass…” Quinn smirked and I gagged slightly.

“You mean you give her STD’s with your tongue… because god knows where that tongue has been and… my son came out of there!” I had a fake sense of outrage lacing my voice.

“Maybe before you start saying that I have STD’s… you should take a step back and look at your girlfriend.” That was a step over the line… but I was so used to Sammy and Stacie saying it that I just rolled my eyes.

“Gena doesn’t have STD’s. Trust me, I would know.”

Quinn chuckled and out of nowhere I got the urge to punch him in the face.

“Okay, whatever you say Baker. Oh! By the way, I saw your girlfriend at the strip club the other day.”

“You would know that because you went to get your rocks off. Probably since you haven’t seen Sammy in awhile… so you figured, ‘I should go get a blow job from a whore, instead of my girlfriend.’ Right?” I smirked.

“Well in your case, your girlfriend is a whore… how much does she charge you?”

“Nothing, because she’s not a whore and she loves me.” I snapped. Wait. I couldn’t let him get to me.

“Or should I ask you how much Viagra it takes for you to get it up for her to give you a blow job?” Fucker knew about the Viagra! I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he had gotten to me.

“None. I can get it up just fine.”

He didn’t buy it.

“That’s not what I hear…”

“You don’t hear shit unless it’s another girl moaning ‘Oh Quinn, fuck me harder with your skinny dick! Oh yes! Yes! Yes!” I sneered and I saw anger fill his eyes quickly.

He pulled his arm back and I made a move to block him when Sammy’s voice rang down the stairs.

“Quinnie, I’m ready to go!” She stared at us and Quinn put his hand on my shoulder. “Did I interrupt something?”

“No, not at all baby!” Quinn smiled and started patting my shoulder, “That was a really great talk about guitars Zack.”

“Yeah it was. Now get your hand off me.” I said with a fake smile plastered on my face.

I fucking hated Quinn.
-----------------------

-Sam’s POV-

Judging by the look on both Quinn and Zack’s faces… Zack hadn’t behaved himself. I sighed and the kissed Quinn on the cheek.

“We should get going Quinnie. All the good restaurants are probably going to fill up quickly.” I smiled at him and he nodded and took my hand, “Zack, you’ll be okay with Aiden, right?”

Zack nodded and I smiled at him.

Quinn gave Zack a short, stiff nod and then without a word to him, Quinn led me out of the house.

Yeah… I had a feeling that Quinn was none too happy about mine and Zack’s new living arrangement. But, he was going to have to live with that… because in my world, my son was the most important thing in the world to me and this was all for my son.

Zack… he was an entirely different story… and I just hoped this story would have a happy ending.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Zack/Quinn dialog was pretty much all written by StacieIerogeance with my tweaks here and there.