My Chemically Avenged Romance

Making The Video: Seize The Day: Part One

-June 2006-

-The Making of “Seize The Day”-

I hated waking up early. I really truly hated it.

“Zack!” I yelled from my bedroom.

“What?!” He yelled back.

I got up out of bed and walked to his bedroom. When I got to his doorway my jaw slightly dropped, he was standing there in nothing but his boxers. A feeling of insatiable lust filled my body and I had to close my eyes and shake my head slightly. When I opened them again, Zack was looking right at me and my heart started beating out of my chest. I just kept staring at him, not even realizing that he was talking to me.

“Sammy? Sammy?”

I snapped back to reality and smiled at him.

“Yeah?”

“What do you want?”

“You.” I thought, but that’s not what came out of my mouth, “I just wanted to borrow a shirt.”

Zack smiled and tossed me a shirt. I looked at it and gasped.

“Is this the VU shirt I designed?” I asked and Zack’s smiled grew larger as he nodded, and I hugged him tightly “Zack! This is so awesome! Thank you so much!”

“You’re welcome… but I have a question for you.” Zack asked me and I let go of him and just looked at him.

“Okay…”

“How would you like be the co-owner of Vengeance University?” Zack asked and my jaw dropped.

“Um… Yes! I’d love it!” I smiled and hugged Zack tightly again.

“Great… uh, just know that even though you own half of the company, you still are going to work for me… kinda.” Zack said and I let go of him quickly.

“What do you mean?” I asked with both of my eyebrows raised.

“Well, I own the majority of the company and you still run the website… so…” Zack trailed off and I smirked.

“You just wanna keep being my boss…”

Zack hugged me and he slipped his arms dangerously low around my waist.

“You caught me.”

We were really close to each other. Really, really close to each other. I wanted him so bad… and him being almost completely naked and pressed against me really wasn’t making it any easier to fight my urge to shove him down on his bed and fuck him. I put my head into the crook of his neck and sighed lightly. Asshole probably knew what he was doing to me…

“We’re gonna be late.” Zack whispered in my ear and chills raced down my spine. Fucking Zack… he definitely knew what he was doing to me now.

I pulled away from him and almost ran to his doorway.

“Thanks for the shirt Zack… and the promotion.”

With that I ran back into my bedroom. I shut the door and then leaned against it and sighed. I looked over at my bathroom and sighed once more.

I needed a cold shower.

-On The Set Of “Seize The Day”-

“There you are sissy poo!” Matt yelled as I got out of my shiny, new car. Matt ran over and scooped me up in his arms.

“Hi… Matt… let… go… of… me… can’t… breathe!” I choked out and Matt let go of me quickly.

“Sorry! I’ve just missed you and Aiden.”

“It’s okay. We’ve missed you too.” I smiled as I took Aiden out of his seat. I set him down on his feet and he ran to Matt.

“Unca Matt!” Aiden squealed and Matt scooped him up in his arms.

“Aiden!” Matt’s smile was huge. He really had missed Aiden and I.

I smiled at my brother and my son and then all of a sudden, someone threw me over their shoulder. I looked down at the person’s back and smiled. It was bare and had a tattoo that read “Sullivan” on it.

“Hi Jimmy.” I giggled and then I was put down on my feet.

“Hello love.” Jimmy smiled and pulled me into a hug.

“Where were you all last month?” I asked and Jimmy gave me a tight squeeze before he let go of me.

“Leana and I went on a little vacation after we all finished moving you and Zack into your new house.” Jimmy explained and I pouted at him.

“Why didn’t you tell me about this vacation?”

Jimmy smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Because I knew you’d worry that I’d drown in the ocean, or I’d end up getting arrested and I didn’t want you to know where I was because… I was getting you an epic friendiversary present!”

I clapped my hands and smiled.

“Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!”

Jimmy laughed and took a medium sized box out of his pocket and then placed it on my hand.

“Happy Early Friendiversary!”

I smiled at him and opened it. Inside was a beautifully woven bracelet with, what looked like, handmade multicolored beads on it.

“Jimmy! It’s gorgeous! Thank you so much!” I smiled and hugged Jimmy tightly.

When I let go of him, he took the bracelet from me and tied it snugly around my wrist.

“There… now every time you look down at this bracelet, you’ll think of me.” Jimmy smiled and I kissed his cheek.

“I always think of you Jimmy.” I smiled and then I felt someone jump on my back.

“Giddy up bestie!” I heard Stacie giggle and I rolled my eyes.

“Get off of me bitch!” I said with a smirk on my face.

“No, you like it too much.” She laughed and Jimmy pulled her off of me. “Jimmy! Asshole!”

Stacie smiled at me and then I hugged her tightly. Her and Brian had been on vacation too… only I knew about their vacation.

“I missed you!” I sighed and Stacie sighed back and then pulled away.

“I missed you too… I was stuck with Brian for a month… alone… in Cabo.”

“Oh you poor thing you.” I laughed and Stacie stuck her tongue out at me, “I’ve been stuck with Zack and Quinn glaring at each other when they think I’m not looking.”

“Ha! I knew Zack hated him.” Stacie laughed and I rolled my eyes and then a pair of hands covered my eyes.

“Guess who!”

“Hmm… let’s see… um… Bri, I’d know your voice anywhere.” I giggled and he removed his hands. I turned around and threw my arms around him.

“Hello Sammy Wammy!” Brian laughed and I pulled back and kissed his cheek.

“Hello Bri Bear!” I smiled and then let go of him, “Did you actually lose your tan?”

He flipped me off and then laughed.

“Actually… yeah I did. We didn’t leave our room much…” He smirked and then winked at Stacie, who blushed.

“Yep. Didn’t need to know that.” I groaned and then a familiar voice spoke behind me.

“Sammy darling.” I turned around and my jaw dropped.

“Valary, is there something you forgot to tell me?” I asked pointing to her stomach.

Val laughed and then lifted up her shirt.

“It’s a pregnancy pad. I’m gonna be pregnant in the video… speaking of, the director is looking for you and Zack.”

I looked at her like she had two heads.

“Why is he looking for me and Zack?” I asked and Val shrugged her shoulders.

“No idea.”

“Okay.” I laughed. I looked at Stacie and pointed at Aiden. She nodded and then followed Val to where the director was standing with Matt and Zack.

“Wow! She is your twin sister!” The director laughed and Matt smiled at me. Then the director held out his hand, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, I’m Wayne.”

I smiled and took it.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Sammy.”

Wayne smiled and then looked at Zack.

“I can see why you would write a song about her. She’s stunning.” Wayne laughed and I blushed. “Okay, so here’s the concept that Matt, Zack and I were discussing. There’s going to be two couples in the video instead of the original concept that had just one. One couple, Matt and Val, will be happy and in love with a baby on the way, and you two, Zack and Sammy-” I stopped him.

“Wait, whoa… Zack and me? We’re not a-”

“I know. Matt explained everything… he told me that despite you two being broken up, you have outstanding chemistry together. I think the video would really benefit from having you both be in it… saying as though Zack wrote the song about you, Sammy.” Wayne smiled and I just nodded.

“Okay.” I smiled and Wayne continued explaining the new concept.

“So Zack and Sammy will also be happily in love and a lot of your scenes will be in a bed, not naked or anything, just being lovey dovey. Then we’ll go to Zack being recruited by the other guys into the robbery and Sammy, you’ll try and make him stay. He won’t and then it’ll go to Matt being recruited and Val will do the same thing. Then the robbery happens and Matt gets arrested. Sammy and Val will see it on TV, Sammy you’ll be furious that Zack let your brother take the fall and you two will break up. Then Val, you’re going to die, but the baby will survive and Sammy, at first you’ll be even more furious at Zack, but then you realize that life is too short and you decide that you want to try again, but when you see him at the burial, he’s with another girl. All the while, Matt gets out of jail. The video ends with you being heartbroken and Matt seeing Val’s grave with his son… played by little Aiden, right?” Wayne asked and Zack and I both nodded, “Once it’s all cut and edited, it’ll play out like two movies in one.”

I smiled to myself after Wayne finished explaining the concept. Me realizing that I wanted to try again with Zack and having him be with another girl… that right there is the story of my life.

After everything was set up, I was thrown into a tank top and short shorts and then I redid my makeup. Zack and I, along with Matt and Stacie, followed Wayne to the room where Zack and I would be filming… and just like Wayne had said; there was really nothing more than a bed in the room. I looked around the room and smiled. There were pictures of Matt and me as well as ones of me and Val, and me and Jimmy. Next to the bed was a really cute one of Zack and I. Zack and I looked at each other and then went and sat on the bed.

“So what I want you two to do, is just act like you’re madly in love, like you’re the only two people in the world. Sammy when you look at him, I want you to act like he is the only man in the world that you will ever love. Zack, I want you to do the same with Sammy, okay?” Wayne said and Zack and I both nodded. “Alright, set it up.”

I looked at Zack and smiled.

“I have an idea…” I said and laid down on the bed, “Get on your knees at the end of the bed.”

Zack gave me a puzzled look, but did it anyway. I sat up and grabbed the collar of his shirt and looked over at Wayne. He gave us a thumbs up and then sat in the directors chair.

“Action!” Wayne shouted.

I pulled Zack down on top of me by his collar. He smashed his lips into mine and I pushed him away, lightly and then smiled at him. I sat up and Zack pushed me back down and kissed my neck and I had to bite my lip to suppress the moan that was threating to come out of my mouth. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy it before I flipped him over and laid on top of him. Zack looked into my eyes and brushed the hair out of my face. He kissed me gently and I had to fight my urge to just start making out with him. I pulled away and placed a sweet kiss on his neck. Then I sat up and pulled him up with me. He put his hand on my face and Wayne yelled,

“Tell her you love her, Zack!”

Zack looked deeply into my eyes and then smiled.

“I love you.”

I kissed him with everything I had and then Wayne yelled again.

“Sammy! Your turn!”

I pulled away and looked into his eyes and smiled.

“I love you too.”

Zack pulled me back down on to the bed and got on top of me. It felt like old times and I was in ecstasy… until Wayne yelled.

“Cut! Perfect… absolutely perfect!”

Zack and I kept kissing and Matt walked over and pulled Zack off of me.

“He said cut, Baker. As in cut it the fuck out!” Matt growled and I gave him an irritated look. Zack blushed and then Stacie handed him a pillow. I wondered why until Zack made the pillow cover his crotch. Then it was my turn to blush.

After Zack took care of his problem, we shot more scenes in the bed, using different angles. Zack and I shot the end of our breakup scene, which had me throwing clothes into a bag and leaving him. Then finally it was time for Matt and Val to start shooting. Zack took Aiden to catering and I sat down on the ground next to Stacie. I laid my head down on her shoulder and sighed.

“You okay?” She asked and I sighed again.

“No.”

“What’s up?” She asked and I took my head off of her shoulder.

“When Zack said that he loved me… it looked like he really meant it. I know that I meant it when I said it. I guess I just… I wish it were the way it used to be. I mean, if Zack broke up with Gena, I’d break up with Quinn in a heartbeat just to be with Zack. I just miss being with him, I guess.” I sighed and Stacie wrapped an arm around me.

“I know. I truly believe that someday you two will get back together. I mean, the way he was looking at you… he doesn’t look at Gena like that… and before you say he was acting, he was not acting. That was all real… that’s why Wayne said it was perfect. Matt knew that you two wouldn’t have to do much acting, because he, and everyone else, knows that as much as you two deny it, you’re both still madly, insanely, and totally in love with each other.” Stacie said and I stayed silent. She was right, but I wasn’t going to admit it. I was still completely and utterly in love with Zack. I’d tell him… but it wouldn’t matter. He’s with Gena and I have Quinn… that’s just the way it’s going to be.

I sighed and then we had to switch locations. Everyone moved to the convenience store and we spent the rest of the day watching the boys shoot the robbery scene.

“That’s a wrap on day one of “Seize The Day” we’ll see you all tomorrow!” Wayne yelled and then it was time to go home and sleep.

And that was exactly what I was going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love the Seize The Day video (minus a certain blond who's with Zack at the burial) but I wanted to tweak it, so... hope you guys like it.