My Chemically Avenged Romance

Making The Video: Seize The Day: Part Two

-Day Two-

“Zack! Why did you shave?! You still need to be scruffy! Sammy! Why did you let him shave?! I specifically told you not to let him shave this morning! Sammy? Sammy, are you even listening to me?” Matt had been in a bad mood all morning and I was falling asleep as he yelled at me.

I hadn’t slept at all last night. I kept thinking about… who else… Zack. I couldn’t get what happened yesterday out of my head. I sighed and looked up at my brother.

“Sorry Matt. I’m not his fucking mother. Technically, I can’t tell him what to do.” I sighed and then walked away. I leaned up against the trailer and closed my eyes again. I was so tired.

I had almost fallen asleep when Wayne’s extremely loud voice jolted me awake.

“Sammy! There you are… I need you and Zack for the breakup scene.” Wayne said and I nodded.

I walked into the trailer and they put me in the same tank top that I had worn yesterday and then put a sweatshirt over it, they handed me a pair of ripped up jeans and I slid them on. The makeup girl did my makeup almost identical to how I had it yesterday, and then when they were done, I looked into the mirror and gasped. I looked more awake now than I actually did when I felt awake. I walked off the trailer and then followed Wayne back to the room, only this time it was changed into a living room, different from one they had used for Matt and Val’s scenes.

Wayne directed me to sit on the couch and look at the TV. They were going to edit the footage of Matt getting arrested and put it on the TV later. I sat down on the couch and then stared at the TV for a minute and made myself cry. Then Wayne directed Zack to walk in as I was watching my brother be arrested. Zack walked in and I turned and looked at him.

“Sammy, get up and slap him across the face as hard as you can.” Wayne yelled and I did exactly what he told me to do.

“Ow!” Zack yelled and Wayne did the same,

“Lay into him Sammy! He left your brother to take the fall!”

I glared at Zack and then started screaming.

“You stupid asshole! You fucking left my brother to take the fall! He didn’t even want to do this! How could you do this to me? He’s my fucking brother! I can’t believe you! I can’t fucking believe you!” I screamed and Wayne directed Zack to look down and seem ashamed of himself. Zack did that and then Wayne yelled.

“Now Zack, tell her you’re sorry and that you love her.”

Zack looked up at me and he had tears in his eyes and I was impressed by his newfound acting ability.

“I’m so sorry, baby. I love you! I’m so sorry!”

“Don’t accept it, Sammy. Slap him again and then storm out of frame.” Wayne yelled and I wound my arm back and slapped the taste out of Zack’s mouth. I turned on my heel and stormed out of the frame.

“Cut! Fantastic, you guys!” Wayne smiled and then it was time for Matt to do his prison scenes.

Matt did all his normal booking scenes and then it was time for him to get naked. Val and Stacie dragged me into the room and I was literally screaming at them in protest.

“No! No! I do NOT want to see my brothers penis! You two have already seen it! I’ve seen small glances of it in my head when he’s being an asshole and trying to gross me out!” Matt and I have this weird twin thing where we can kinda talk to each other in our heads. We can send pictures too… and when he’s being a huge dickhead, he sends me pictures of his penis.

“But it’s gonna be hilarious!” Stacie whined and Val pouted at me.

“You can cover your eyes when he drops the towel!”

I groaned and then stood in the corner of the room, behind both Val and Stacie and as soon as Matt’s towel dropped, I buried my head in Val’s back.

“This is deeply disturbing! You’re both paying my therapy bills… just letting you know!” I yelled and Val and Stacie laughed.

“Damn, it’s bigger than I remember.” Stacie giggled and I slapped her back as hard as I could. “Ow! Bitch!”

“Don’t comment on my brothers penis size!” I growled and she rolled her eyes and laughed.

“Thicker too, right?” Val laughed and smacked the back of her head. “Ow! Whore!”

“I’m not Gena... and don’t fucking talk about the width of my brothers penis!” I yelled and Matt turned around and laughed.

Matt did ten minutes of being naked and then the film fucked up and he had to do it all again. I bolted out of the room.

The boys did their performance scene next and I was getting bored and Aiden was getting fussy.

“Mumma! When I be in movie?” He asked and I smiled at him.

“In a little bit buddy, okay?” I said and Aiden nodded at me and then went back and played with other little kids on the set.

Wayne told me I had to shoot some scenes of me being devastated by Val’s death and then screaming at someone on the phone, which would be Zack when they edited it, then realizing that I wanted to be with Zack still. I felt like a full-fledged actress at this point.

The burial was next and we, as in Lacey, Leana, Stacie, and I, were getting ready in the trailer. Val was sitting there watching us get ready and then she started sniffing the air. I did the same and then growled. Stacie looked at Val and me and sniffed and then plugged her nose. Leana, Lacey, Val and I all did the same thing.

“I smell whore.” Stacie growled and then Gena walked on the trailer.

I glared at her.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I snapped.

“I’m gonna be in the video with Zacky!” She smirked and I wanted to slap the fucking smirk off of her face.

I glared at her and then it hit me. She was going to be the girl that I see Zack with at the burial. Fuck my life…

We all finished getting dressed and ready quickly and then we all bolted off the trailer, leaving Gena alone on it.

We walked to the field and saw the whole burial set up. I looked around and saw Brian’s guitar leaning against the coffin. I saw Brian walking towards the coffin and I ran over to him.

“Bri! What up with the guitar?” I asked him and he smirked at me.

“Solo on the coffin.”

I gawked at him.

“You’re ego is way out of control!” I said shaking my head. I turned and walked back over to Stacie and the rest of the girls. “Stac.”

“Yeah?” Stacie said.

“You need to go knock your boyfriend’s ego down a few pegs.” I smirked.

“Why?” She asked, she had a tone that screamed ‘what did he do now?’ to her voice.

“He’s doing his solo on the coffin.”

With that Stacie stormed over to him and probably took a few shots at his ego. Once she was done, we finally started filming the burial scene. My role was to walk over to where everyone was standing and see Zack, but not see Gena. Once I got closer to him I would see him kiss her and I would look at him in shock, like ‘how could you move on so quickly!?’ and all that. I would then keep walking and when I reached them I would look at Zack, with tears in my eyes and he would completely blow me off. I would then take the baby from Val’s mom and sit down in front of the coffin. I did all the acting, but when I saw Zack kiss Gena, the look of hurt on my face wasn’t acting. It hurt me every time he kissed her in front of me. We filmed all the drama and it all went perfectly.

Brian’s solo was next and Stacie and I had to fight our urges to laugh every time Brian almost fell of the casket. Once he was done showing off, it was time for the last scene. Aiden was getting all dressed up and Zack was trying to get him to look sad.

“No candy ever, Aiden. Mommy and Daddy aren’t going to give you anymore candy.” Zack was telling him and Aiden was pouting and he had tears welling up in his eyes.

“Zachary! Don’t do that to him!” I snapped and Aiden ran and hugged me.

“Mumma! Dada say no candy!” Aiden cried and I sighed and then kissed the top of his head.

“Don’t listen to Daddy. Buddy, you have to look really sad when Uncle Bri brings you over to Uncle Matt okay?”

Aiden nodded and then Brian came over and took his hand. They shot Aiden’s scene and he did the most perfect job ever. I grabbed a lollypop out of my purse and handed to him when Matt carried him back over to me.

“Great job baby boy! Here, Mommy says you can have candy, okay?” I smiled and Aiden stuck the lollypop in his mouth. I took him from Matt and Wayne called for everyone’s attention.

“I want to thank you all for a wonderful shoot, and that’s a wrap on the ‘Seize The Day’ video! Go home and get some sleep everybody! Thank you guys!” Wayne yelled and everyone clapped and cheered and all that jazz.

I looked at Aiden, who was falling asleep in my arms and yawned. I just wanted to get home and collapse on my bed.

Acting is tiring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three chapters in one day :) I should be getting my computer and internet back at my house so updates will come more frequently.