My Chemically Avenged Romance

Pool Time.

-October 2006-

-Stacie's POV-

"Brian! No! Don't do that!" I giggled and Brian started pulling his swim trunks down further.

"But baby! Naked cannon balls are the best kind of cannon balls!" Brian pouted and I shook my head.

"No! Clothed cannon balls are the best kind of cannon balls!" I said and Brian shook his head and then took his swim trunks completely off. "Brian Elwin Haner, Jr!"

Brian winked at me and then jumped into the pool. When he resurfaced he looked at me and pouted.

"Your turn?"

I shook my head and just slipped into the pool. Brian pouted and wrapped his arms around me.

"But I'm naked and you're not."

I laughed and kissed him.

"Oh well!" I dove under the water and grabbed his bum. I resurfaced and giggled.

Brian had a devious look on his face and I tried to swim away quickly but Brian grabbed me by the waist.

"Not so fast beautiful!" Brian laughed and then grabbed my ass. I slapped his arm and then he just pulled me close to him. He kissed the top of my head and then sighed, "I love you so much."

I looked at him and smiled.

"I love you so much too baby!" I smiled and then kissed him softly.

I loved spending time with Brian when it was just me and him. No one else around us. I looked at Brian and smiled. I had never been so in love with someone in my life. He is my best friend, my constant everything! I would do absolutely anything for him and I know that he would do the same for me. I'd be absolutely lost without him. Brian brought me back to reality by kissing me.

"Hi." I giggled and he started kissing my neck.

"Hi." He said as he pulled away. He only pulled away for a second before he was back to kissing my neck.

"Bri, what are you doing?" I smiled and Brian didn't answer. He just kept kissing my neck.

Before I knew what was happening, Brian was getting out of the pool, with me in his arms.

"Bri! What are you doing?" I asked again and Brian still said nothing. He slid open our slider door and carried me into the house. He was still naked, mind you.

He carried me up the stairs and then into our bedroom. He placed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. Now I know what he's doing.

"I love you." Brian whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

I really, really, really loved spending time with Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but its for my bestie :)

Speaking of my bestie... GO READ HER STORY!!!!!! Same Girls, Two Lives