My Chemically Avenged Romance

It's Better This Way.

-The Next Day-

My head hurt. My head really fucking hurt... and I was freezing. I shivered and cuddled up to the semi-warm body next to me. I snuggled my head into the semi-warm bodies chest and sighed. My legs were cold and I slid my hand down to them to try and warm them up. I touched them and I gasped. I had no pants on... I moved my hand and felt around. My hand landed on a penis and I immediately panicked. I opened my eyes fearfully, scared to see who I was laying, half naked, next to. When I saw who it was, my heart fluttered... it was Zack. I smiled and snuggled closer to him. I felt Zack's breath on my neck and I had to admit, it felt perfect. I was thoroughly enjoying snuggling with Zack when I felt the blanket being pulled off of us.

"What the fuck?!" I groaned.

"Get the fuck up!" Oh fuck... I knew that voice. My brother was awake. Lovely.

"Matt... not so loud!" I groaned and buried my head further into Zack's chest.

"I'll be as fucking loud as I please! What the fuck did you two do last night?!" Matt yelled and Zack started to stir.

"Um... all I remember is Zack's tongue... down there..." I pointed to my nether regions, then to Zack's, "And my tongue down there."

"Get the fuck up right fucking now!" Matt roared and Zack shot straight up.

"Brian did it!" Zack yelled and then grabbed his head in pain.

"No. Brian, for once, didn't do it! You fucking went down on my sister last night!" Matt screamed and Zack looked at me wide eyed.

"I did what?!"

I looked at him and blushed. He had obviously been more drunk than I was.

"Sammy, did I... did I actually do that to you?" Zack asked, looking me directly in the eye. I just nodded and Zack slapped his hand on his face. "I'm so sorry!"

"I... Zack, it's okay... I returned the favor, so... we're both at fault here." I sighed and Zack ran a hand through his hair.

Matt glared at us and opened his mouth to speak, but before he could, Val yelled for him to come into the kitchen. Matt huffed and stomped away. I sighed and looked at Zack. He looked at me, our eyes locked. Zack inched his face closer to mine and I ignored every voice in my head telling me not to do this. I closed the gap between us and kissed him with everything that I had. He kissed me back with the same and I felt whole again. Kissing Zack was intoxicating... just completely mind blowing. He was my favorite person in the world to kiss. Honestly. I was fully enjoying making out with Zack... really, really enjoying it, when I felt him being pulled away from me. I opened my eyes with the intention of asking Zack why he had stopped kissing me. I looked up and saw Matt squeezing Zack's throat.

"Matt! Let him go!" I yelled and pulled my panties and jeans back on. I stood up and put my hand on Matt's arm. "Mattie, please let him go!"

Matt just squeezed his neck tighter. I looked at Zack and I felt tears starting to well up in my eyes.

"Matt, you're going to kill him!" I yelled and grabbed his arm and started pulling, trying to get it away from Zack's neck.

"Let go of me, Sammy!" Matt snarled and I let go of him. I pulled my arm back and slapped the taste out of Matt's mouth. "Fuck! Sammy, what the fuck!?"

"Let the fuck go of him, Matt!" I yelled and Matt finally let go of Zack's neck. Zack fell to the floor, holding his neck and coughing. I fell to my knees by his side. "You okay, Zee?"

"N-n-n-no." He coughed out and I yelled for someone to bring Zack a glass of water. Brian came out seconds later with a glass filled with water. He handed it to Zack and I helped Zack take a sip of it.

"Matt, you really need to get a fucking grip on your fucking anger! You could've fucking killed Zack!" I said and glared at my brother.

"So I'm supposed to just let him fuck around with your heart like it's worth nothing?! Because if that's what you're expecting from me, then you're out of luck Sammy. I promised you that I would never let anyone hurt you and I'm not about to stand here and watch him hurt you again!" Matt yelled and I stood up and got in his face.

"We were kissing! It's not like he was declaring his fucking undying love for me! We were just fucking kissing!" I yelled and Matt had the scariest look on his face.

"If you want to let him fucking stomp around on your heart, then be my fucking guest! But don't come fucking crying to me when he breaks it... again!" Matt yelled and then stormed out of the room and up the stairs.

"Great..." I sighed and got back down on my knees next to Zack. "You feeling any better?"

He shook his head yes and I smiled lightly. Brian handed Zack his boxers and jeans and then held him up as Zack slipped both back on. Once Zack had them both on, Brian laid Zack down on the couch. I walked over and put a blanket on him.

"You should get some rest... I'm really sorry about Matt. He's just being an asshole." I sighed and Zack smiled up at me.

"He's just protecting you... like he should. Sammy... I'm bad for you. I do nothing but hurt you and Matt had every right to do what he did to me." Zack whispered and I frowned at him.

"Zack, you're not bad for me." I protested and Zack sighed.

"Sammy... we can't be together. I have Gena and you have Quinn..."

Oh fuck, I had forgotten all about Quinn.

"Zack, it doesn't have to be this way! If you break up with Gena... I'll break up with Quinn! We can still do this!" I was practically begging him at this point. Weird thing was, I had no idea what I was begging him for.

"Sammy... it's better this way. If we aren't together, I can't hurt you!" Zack sighed and I looked down at him incredulously.

"Us not being together hurts me Zack!" I yelled and I saw Zack rub his temples.

"Sammy... I-" I cut him off.

"I love you Zack! Is that what you fucking wanted me to say?! I love you! I love you! I fucking love you!" I screamed and then slapped my hand over my mouth and booked it upstairs.

What the fuck did I just say?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. I'm still sick and I'm only feeling worse. Hopefully I'll start feeling better and the length and quality of these chapters will improve...