My Chemically Avenged Romance

Spin The Bottle

-The Next Day-

I woke up to Jimmy kissing my forehead and I sighed, showing him that I was awake. I felt like such a fucking idiot after what I said yesterday morning. I had spent the rest of the day and night in mine and Jimmy's room, completely mortified over my little outburst. I had heard Zack knocking on the door for a few minutes last night, but I just ignored him. I was so embarrassed. Jimmy kissed my forehead again and I smiled lightly.

"Good morning love." Jimmy smiled back.

"Morning Jimmy." I muttered and then sat up.

Jimmy did the same and wrapped his arms around my front.

"How are you feeling today?" He asked and I sighed.

"Like an idiot."

Jimmy sighed and turned my head towards him.

"You're not an idiot. You were upset and you snapped. Big deal! Worse things than telling someone that you love them have happened to people... you'll survive."

I sighed and looked down. Maybe I was overreacting... but I didn't plan on telling Zack that I still loved him by screaming it in his face. That was a bit much. I sighed again and felt Jimmy remove his arms from around me.

"Where are you going?" I asked him and he smiled.

"To get breakfast... and no, I won't bring you up any... you have to put on your big girl pants and go downstairs and get your own breakfast if you're hungry." And with that Jimmy left the room.

I sighed and threw myself back down on the bed. I leaned over the side and grabbed my bag. I pulled my iPod out and put my earbuds in. I put it on shuffle and, of course, a song that reminded me of Zack came on.

"Still feels like our first night together. Feels like the first kiss, it's gettin' better baby. No one can better this... Still holdin' on, you're still the one. First time our eyes met, same feelin' I get. Only feels much stronger, wanna love you longer. You still turn the fire on..."

Fucking sappy love song.

"So if you're feelin' lonely don't. You're the only one I ever want. I only wanna make it good. So if I love you a little more than I should... Please forgive me, I know not what I do. Please forgive me, I can't stop lovin' you. Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through... Please forgive me if I need you like I do. Please believe me, every word I say is true... Please forgive me I can't stop loving you."

Seriously... why was I still listening to this!?

"Still feels like our best times are together. Feels like the first touch, still gettin' closer baby. Can't get close enough. Still holdin' on, you're still number one. I remember the smell of your skin, I remember everything, I remember all your moves I remember you, yeah. I remember the nights, you know I still do." Alright, fuck you Bryan Adams. I hit next and "Seize The Day" came on. Perfect. Fucking lovely.

I hit next again, the last thing I wanted to listen to was a song Zack wrote about me. "It's Been Awhile" by Staind was next... fuck my life... seriously?! My iPod was conspiring against me. I hit next once again and this time Metallica came on. Perfect... something that wouldn't make me want to run down stairs and confess even more of my love to Zack.

I was happily listening to Metallica when I heard James Hetfield sing,

"Lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear. She loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again. She lay beside me, But she'll be there when I'm gone. Black heart scarring darker still, yes she'll be there when I'm gone. Yes, she'll be there when I'm gone. Dead sure she'll be there..."

Fuck this! I pulled my earbuds out and threw my iPod back into my bag. I got up off the bed and looked at the door. Everyone was probably wondering if I was going to come downstairs. I wasn't sure of what to do. I laid back down on the bed and sighed. I was just going to sit here and die. I couldn't face Zack. I just couldn't make myself go down there and be like 'Hey guys! How's it going? What do you mean I told Zack that I love him? That wasn't me! That was my evil... Triplet!' because that wouldn't work. I buried my head into the pillow and sighed again. This sucked.

I laid there in my misery until there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I yelled.

"It's Stacie, can I come in?"

"Sure." I said and then seconds later I heard the door creak open, then I felt weight on the bed.

"You okay?" She asked and I sighed and sat up again.

"No. I made a complete idiot out of myself yesterday!" I groaned and Stacie shook her head.

"No you didn't... you were just being honest with him... something that needed to be done for a while now. You two need to stop hiding your feelings for each other... and before you start, I know you're with Quinn! I just know that you two are both the most stubborn people I've ever met! I'm not going to force you to go down there and talk to him and all that advicey shit, because I know you hate when I force you into stuff... so it's up to you. You can sit here and be miserable, or, I can go get Zack and you two can talk." Stacie finished speaking and I looked at her incredulously.

I looked down at my hands for a few moments before I finally looked up at her.

"Go get him please." I whispered and she hugged me and walked out of the room.

A few minutes later Zack was walking into the room. I sat up and pulled my knees to my face. I was blushing already.

"Hey." He smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Hi." I whispered and he smiled at me.

"Do you want to go first...or should I?" Zack asked and I sighed.

"I'll go." Zack nodded and I cleared my throat, "I'm so sorry for snapping like that yesterday. I didn't mean to scream at you. I especially didn't mean for you to find out about my... feelings for you the way that you did... I... If I embarrassed you I-" Zack cut me off.

"You didn't embarrass me! You just... didn't give me a chance." Zack smiled.

"A chance to what?" I furrowed my brow at him.

"A chance to tell you that I love you too." Zack smiled and I thought I was dreaming. There was no way he really just said that. No way.

"Very funny... don't humor me Zack." I sighed and looked down.

I felt his fingers underneath my chin and he lifted my face so that I was looking into his eyes.

"I'm not humoring you... I love you." Our lips were dangerously close to each other.

I bit my lip as I looked at his. I really wanted to kiss him...

"Zack... I-" He cut me off with his lips and I didn't even make an attempt to stop him. I tangled my fingers in his hair and kissed him as passionately as I could. I felt him lay me down on the bed and then climb on top of me. He continued kissing me and somehow my hands found his belt. He started kissing my neck and I undid his belt. Zack's hands went to my shirt and just as he went to pull it off of me, the door swung open.

"Who wants to play spin the bot- Oh!" It was Brian.

I pushed Zack off of me quickly and we both sat up on the bed, acting like nothing was just happening.

"Am I interrupting something?" Brian asked and Zack and I both shook our heads. "Well, I came up here to ask you if you guys wanted to play spin the bottle, but it looks like you're already playing."

I blushed furiously.

"We'll play. Give us a minute, Bri." I mumbled and Brian smirked and then winked at us before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

Zack did his belt up again and I flattened his hair down for him. He straightened out my shirt for me and then I pulled my hair up in a bun. Zack chuckled and kissed my neck again.

"Sorry..." He whispered.

"About what?" I asked.

"I marked you." Zack smiled lightly.

"It's fine... don't worry about it... that's what cover up is for." I giggled and started to walk towards the door. I grabbed the doorknob and then felt Zack's hand on my arm. He turned me around and our lips collided. We kissed for a minute before he pulled away. I placed my forehead against his and smiled.

"Come on... let's go spin the bottle." Zack whispered and I nodded.

----------------------------

-Three Hours Later-

"Okay! I've kissed Zack thirty eight times in the last three hours!" I yelled. I was getting pissed off. Every single time I've spun this fucking bottle it's landed on Zack. Normally, I wouldn't mind, but my lips are getting chapped and every time I kiss Zack my heart does a fucking back flip and it's starting to annoy me!

"Maybe the bottle likes Zack." Stacie shrugged and I glared at her.

"Really? Then how come no one else lands on him?! How come every time he spins, it lands on me?! Explain that one!" I snapped.

"No idea... maybe it's a magical bottle." Stacie smiled and I saw her slip something sliver in her pocket.

"What was that?" I asked and grabbed her arm.

"What was what?" She smiled.

"That silver thing you just put in your pocket!" I snapped and then went to go in her pocket and she grabbed my arm.

"I don't swing that way, Sammy."

"Don't fucking piss me off, Stacie!"

"How am I pissing you off?"

"Because you rigged the game!"

"How could I have rigged spin the bottle?"

"I don't know... but it probably has something to do with that silver thing in your pocket!"

"What silver thing?"

I tackled her. I shoved my hand in her pocket and pulled out a silver bottle cap. I looked at it and then looked over at where I had just been sitting. There was a little magnet sitting there. I looked at Zack.

"Zack... is there a magnet where you're sitting?" I asked and he looked around and sure as shit, there was a magnet.

I looked at Stacie and she gulped.

"Bitch! You rigged it!"

"It wasn't just me! Jimmy did it too!" Stacie yelled and pointed at Jimmy, who's eyes widened with fear.

"James!" I yelled and he stood up quickly and ran upstairs. I contemplated going after him, but decided not to.

I stood up and put the cap in my pocket. I looked down at Stacie and sighed.

"You people suck."

I winked at Zack... and then bolted up the stairs after Jimmy. Revenge is sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm feeling MUCH better. Hence why this chapter was longer and better than the last two :D

Comments are lovely, appreciated and really, really motivate me to write more... soooooo.... you know what to do :D

ALSO READ Same Girls, Two Lives BY MY BESTIE STACIEIEROGEANCE :D