My Chemically Avenged Romance

***.

-The Next Day-

I woke up, absolutely freezing. I tried to stretch out but found that I was confined to a small space... and then I remembered. I had tried to drown Jimmy last night. I know I should be thanking them... I mean I was making out with Zack basically all night... and before the game... if Brian hadn't interrupted... Zack and I probably would've had sex. I groaned and looked around, my legs were tangled with Jimmy's so I careful untangled them. I sighed and then pulled myself out of the tub, careful not to disturb Jimmy... I had gotten enough revenge last night. I looked down and noticed that I was soaking wet. Grand. I got out of the bathroom as quietly as I could and padded towards mine and Jimmy's room. I was walking past Zack's room when I was pulled into it. Before I knew what was happening, I was pushed up against the, now closed, door and there was a pair of snake bitten lips on mine. Once the shock wore off, I kissed Zack back with everything I had... but I was confused. Before I told Zack that I still loved him, he had told me that we couldn't be together... that he was bad for me. So, if he was so bad for me... then why was he kissing me?! Was he leading me on? Was this just a ploy to break my heart? Why was I thinking about all of this right now?! Zack was fucking kissing me! I backed him up to the bed and pushed him down on it. I straddled him and started kissing his neck. I bit the sweet spot behind his ear and he stopped me.

"You're all wet." He whispered and I giggled. So many dirty jokes had just popped into my head.

"Then why don't you fix that?" I smirked seductively. Zack smirked back and pulled my shirt up over my head, I did the same with his shirt and kissed all over his chest.

He flipped me so that he was on top of me.

"Someones in a dominant mood..." I chuckled and Zack slammed his lips into mine again, shutting me up entirely.

My hands found the waistband of his pants again and I pulled them down, not breaking the kiss once. I felt him smirk against my lips and I slipped my hands in his boxers. Zack moaned out, causing the kiss to be broken. He pulled my hands out of his boxers and slid down my body. He peeled my wet jeans off of me and I smiled. We were already farther along than we were yesterday before we were interrupted. Zack kissed my inner thigh and then up my body, he slipped his hands behind my back and unclasped my bra. I pulled it all the way off and Zack smiled. His hands went down to my panties and soon they were off too. I rid him of his boxers and he smirked at me. I took in the sight of him being on top of me, naked, for the first time since Aiden was conceived... wow... it had almost been three years since the last time Zack and I had sex. I smiled at him and he leaned over the edge of the bed and I heard him drop something on the floor and then he came back up, condom in hand. I pulled his head closer to mine and kissed him as hard as I could... I just wanted him close to me. Zack pulled away and ripped the condom wrapper open. He rolled it on and settled himself between my legs.

"God, I missed you." Zack whispered and I smiled and nodded in agreeance... I just wanted him in me.

Zack made a move to start and his bedroom door swung open again.

"Hey Zack, we're- Holy shit! I'm so sorry!" It was Johnny.

"Johnny! What the fuck man?!" Zack yelled and covered himself quickly. "What do you want?!"

Johnny had covered his eyes with his hand and was blushing furiously.

"M-m-me and the other gu-guys were going to s-s-see if we could get out and get some wo-wood... but it looks like Z-Z-Zack already has some... and I-I-I'm just going to leave and-" Johnny stuttered and walked backwards out of the room. Zack shot up off the bed, grabbed his boxers and basically ran out of the room... leaving me alone, confused and hurt.

I sat up and grabbed my bra and panties from off the floor. I put them both on and walked out of Zack's room. I was shivering like mad... or I was shaking with anger. I couldn't believe Zack had just walked out on me like that. I really was shaking now and I looked down at my arms. I had goosebumps... and my skin looked a little purple. I shrugged my shoulders and walked into mine and Jimmy's room. I opened my suitcase and pulled out a long sleeved shirt, a hoodie, dry panties and a pair of sweatpants. I changed up and walked downstairs with my hood up and my hands in my sweatpants pockets. I wanted to find Zack and ask him what the fuck had just happened upstairs, but when I looked around the living room, he was nowhere to be found. I looked over at Stacie and sighed,

"Have you seen Zack?"

She nodded.

"Yeah he just ran past here... he went in..." She looked around, "That direction!"

I walked in the direction that Stacie had pointed me towards and found Zack standing alone in an empty room. I walked in and sighed.

"So what the fuck was that upstairs?"

Zack sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"I told you I'm bad for you."

I had to resist the urge I had to punch him directly in the face.

"Zack are you kidding me?! You were two seconds away from fucking having sex with me!" I shot and Zack sighed again.

"I don't know what I was thinking... I have a girlfriend. You have a boyfriend... what the fuck was I thinking?! We almost made a huge fucking mistake! I can't hurt Gena like that! Sammy... you're nothing but fucking temptation to me! I can't keep doing this!" Zack groaned and I was seriously confused.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You! You're just so fucking tempting! You know what... maybe I'm not the one who's bad for you... no... you're bad for me! Plus... if we ever got back together, how could I be sure that you wouldn't cheat on me?! Saying as though you're so fucking eager to cheat on Quinn! I know you call Gena a whore... but maybe you should look in the mirror Sammy." Zack sneered and now I was just pissed off.

"Fuck you Zack! You know why I was going to sleep with you! I love you Zack... you're my first love and that's never fucking changed! But apparently you have in the last..." I looked down at my wrist, like there was a watch on it, "Five minutes! You went from telling me that you missed me and from being seconds away from having sex with me to calling me a whore?! What the fuck is your problem?! What happened in the last five minutes to make you become a whole different person?!" I yelled and Zack glared at me.

"You wanna know what my problem is, Sammy?!" Zack yelled back.

"Yeah, Please, fucking tell me!" I shot back.

"You're my fucking problem! You know why I ran out of the bedroom?! Because I didn't want to fuck a whore like you!" Zack screamed and my heart broke.

I pulled my arm back and punched him with as much force as I could muster.

"Ow!" Zack cried out in pain and I turned on my heel and stormed out of the room, tears pouring down my cheeks.

I sat down on the couch next to Stacie and she took one look at my face and wrapped her arms around me. I cried into her chest and she rubbed my back.

"What happened?" She whispered and I pulled my head away from her chest and wiped my tears away.

"Zack... we were upstairs, about to have sex, and Johnny walked in and you know... it was embarrassing and all that, but I thought that as soon as he left, Zack and I would just continue on from were we left off... only Zack ran out of the room. So I went to go find him and ask him what was wrong... and he basically called me a whore and I punched him in the face... and is it just me or is it fucking freezing in here?!" I shivered and Stacie wrapped her blanket around me.

"Here... Sammy, I'm so sorry he called you that! He can't mean it! He loves you. Maybe he was just so embarrassed by Johnny walking in that he's lashing out at you... I don't know! I do know that he loves you and that he probably didn't mean it!"

I just buried my head back into her chest and continued crying. I can't believe he called me a whore... I was so hurt... I was heartbroken! My heartbreak was soon replaced with a shock of cold. It was freezing in this fucking cabin!

"Brian!" Stacie yelled and he walked into the living room.

"Yeah babe?" He asked and I could see him looking at me, concerned.

"Can you see what the thermostat is on?" Stacie asked and I saw Brian nod. He left the room and a few seconds later I heard him yelling for Matt. Stacie looked over to the doorway and yelled, "What's going on?"

"The thermostat says it should be seventy degrees in here..." I heard Matt yell back and I shivered.

"It's definitely not seventy degrees..." I muttered, my teeth were chattering like crazy... not to mention, I was feeling really confused and my muscles just didn't want to move. Stacie looked at me and then extreme concern flashed on her face.

"Sammy... you're look really pale... and your lips are blue... and your ears look blue too."

I was shaking violently. I was fucking freezing. My eyes started to close and I heard Stacie scream Matt's name and the next thing I knew, I felt the warmth of my brothers arms around me. He picked me up and carried me somewhere.

"M-M-Matt..." My teeth were still chattering.

"Save your energy sis... I think you have hypothermia..." I felt the warmth of the fire and I smiled weakly.

"You always-s-s take s-s-such go-go-good c-c-care of me M-M-Matty..." I whispered and I saw him smile down at me.

"That's my job Sammy. I'm always going to take care of you."

I smiled at him again before the darkness overtook me.

----------------------

"She's sick, Zack! She slept in a fucking tub of water all night in negative thirty degrees!" I heard my brother snap.

I tried to open my eyes but failed.

"Why are you even in here Zachary? Shouldn't you be attending to your whore of a girlfriend? Plus, I thought you didn't care about Sammy! She's nothing but a whore right?!" I heard Stacie snap and I knew I had to get my eyes open somehow. My best friend was on a rampage.

"I don't think she's a whore." I barely heard Zack mutter.

I started fighting to open my eyes and when I eventually got them open the light burned them. I felt an overwhelming sense of warmth and I started to look around the room.

"Where the hell am I?" I muttered and Matt spun around and ran over to my bed side.

"We're at Clara Maass... Mom and Dad had a rescue crew find us. You have moderate hypothermia, Sammy." Matt said and I sighed. Of course I would be the one to get sick.

"Is everyone else okay?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Everyone fine... except Gena... she has the same thing you do."

I rolled my eyes and looked around the room. Stacie was glaring at Zack, who was looking down at the ground, Brian was holding her back. I smiled lightly and then continued looking around the room. I looked to my left and smiled. Jimmy was asleep in the chair next to my bed. I noticed his hand was on my bed so I grabbed it and squeezed.

"Jimmy?" I said and he stirred a bit, "Hey, Jimbo?"

"I'm not waking up until Sammy does!" I heard him mutter and I giggled.

"But I am awake, James."

Jimmy's head shot straight up and he looked right at me. I smiled at him and his returning smile was huge!

"Hey! How are you feeling?" He asked me and I smiled.

"I feel... warm."

"Warm is better than freezing!" Jimmy smiled and climbed into my bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. Jimmy really was my best friend in the entire world.

"How long have I been in here?" I asked no one in particular.

"Eleven hours." Jimmy muttered and I gasped.

"No shit!"

Matt nodded and then there was a knock at the door. Stacie looked over and then moved out of the way. A really pretty brunette walked into the room and I smiled at her. She must be my nurse.

"Ah, I see you're awake finally! Your friends here were all really worried about you!" She said and I smiled.

"Yeah... I can tell!"

"Well, I'm your nurse. My name is Katie." The nurse, who's name I now knew, said.

"Hi Katie... I'm Sammy... but I'm sure you already knew that." I said and pointed to the chart in her hand.

"Yes, I do." She laughed and I looked over at Johnny. He was staring at her... blushing. I gave him a look and he looked away from Katie.

"So when can my sister get out of here?" Matt piped up and Katie smiled at him.

"As soon as the doctors clear her... that could be anywhere from ten minutes to a half an hour." Katie said and Matt nodded, "So I'm going to get the doctor and I'll be back shortly."

Everyone nodded and as soon as she was gone I looked at Johnny.

"No cheating on Lacey!"

Johnny looked sad.

"You should have told her not to cheat on me..." Johnny muttered and I was confused.

"Wait, Johnny, did Lacey cheat on you?" I asked and Johnny just nodded. "Oh! Johnny! I'm so sorry honey!"

"It's okay..." He mumbled and Stacie walked over and hugged him.

"When Katie comes back... talk to her! I can tell you like her so don't deny it Seward!" I laughed and Johnny gave me small smile as he nodded. "Good boy!"

Everyone laughed and the doctor came in to run some more tests on me before deciding if I was okay to go home. All the guys and Stacie kept me entertained while the doctor ran some tests. Twenty minutes later Katie came back in the room.

"So, Sammy, you're cleared to go!" She smiled and Matt automatically started packing my bags up.

"Thank you so much!" I smiled at her and she nodded and left the room. I looked at Johnny and nudged my head towards the door. Johnny took the hint and ran after Katie.

I smiled and looked at Zack. He wouldn't look at me.

"I'm gonna go see if Gena can leave yet." Zack muttered and left the room, Stacie glaring at him the entire time.

Of all the times for Zack to push me away... he had to pick when I finally told him how I felt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys. I only got two comments on the last chapter... and they were from my best friend and my dear friend Katie. I can't tell you guys how important comments are! They make writing this worthwhile! Getting two comments out of 79 reads on the last chapter made me kinda feel like I'm writing this for nothing... so I'm talking to all the silent readers, I don't care if your comment is "I love this story!" post it! Comments really help me want to write and they inspire me to keep writing! I'm hoping that this didn't come off as bitchy, but I just... want to feel like this is worthwhile! Thanks guys. I love you :D