My Chemically Avenged Romance

Apology.

-The Next Day-

I woke up and tried to roll over, but was met with searing pain all over my body. I gasped in pain and laid completely still. I looked over to my left and saw that Zack was still asleep. His face was buried in the crook of my neck and in a way, it was almost soothing... until I remembered what he did last night. I tried to sit up, but my back hurt too much to do that. All of my movements must've jarred Zack, because he started to move and stretch next to me. Now that he was awake I could ask him to get me the hell up.

"Zack?" I said and noticed my voice was a bit weak.

He inhaled softly and turned his head and looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Can you get me some aspirin? I hurt everywhere..." I said and he nodded and got out of the bed quickly.

I tried to stretch a tiny bit, but even that hurt. I looked at the door frame of Zack's bathroom, lost in my thoughts. Did he rape me? No. I didn't even try and stop Zack last night. I didn't tell him 'no'... and somewhere in the events of last night... after the rough, angry portion of the night, he was really gentle with me... almost like he was making love to me. It was almost like the rough, angry sex just needed to happen. Like he needed to get it out of his system. I sighed and then another thought popped into my head. The kids! I had to get out of bed and check on Aiden and Gianna! I was starting to sit up when Zack walked out of the bathroom with aspirins in one hand and a cup of water in the other.

"Here." He said and handed them to me.

I gladly took them and threw the aspirins into my mouth and downed the water quickly. Once the water was down, I looked at Zack again.

"Can you check on the kids for me?" I asked and Zack nodded, grabbed his boxers, pulled them on and left the room.

We would talk about what happened last night when he got back. I laid there in his bed, wincing every few seconds... trying not to think too much. A few minutes later, Zack walked back into the room and sat down on the edge of his bed.

"Gianna and Aiden are fine." He said simply.

"We need to talk." I sighed.

"Yeah, we do..." Zack said, looking right at me.

"What happened last night?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I snapped. I've been so... Ever since we got home, I've wanted to throw you down on some kind of surface and fuck you! Just to get it the fuck out of my system... you've been driving me absolutely insane! I've been so mad at myself for hurting you back in Jersey... and I just took all that anger out on you..." Zack said rubbing his hand over his face, clearly frustrated.

I just nodded and tried to sit up, but groaned in pain and laid right back down. Zack saw that and worry immediately took over his face.

"How bad did I hurt you?" He asked me and I just looked at him.

"I don't know..." I whispered.

"Where does it hurt?" Zack asked.

"Everywhere." I sighed and he pulled the blankets off of me and then gasped, causing me to panic. "What?"

He looked absolutely disgusted with himself. His hand was over his mouth and he was running his fingers lightly over my hips.

"Oh my God... What did I do?" He whispered.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He just kept looking at my hips with a look of disgust. I lifted my hand and put it on his arm. "Zacky? What's wrong? What did you do?"

"They're fucking black..." Zack whispered and I could swear I saw tears in his eyes.

"What's black?" I asked... I was starting to get really frustrated.

"The bruises..." Zack whispered, "I fucking bruised you so bad... they're black... they're all fucking black!"

He touched one gently and I felt tears start to well up in my eyes. That fucking hurt. Zack saw that and he kissed me softly.

"I'm so sorry. So sorry. I never meant to fucking do that to you! Sammy, I am truly sorry! I can completely understand if you hate me right now! I... God! I'm so fucking sorry!" Zack was officially crying.

I should be pissed at him. I should be calling him every name in the book. I should be threatening to take our son from him. I should be packing my shit and walking out on him. I should be doing a lot of other things than what I was doing.

I kissed him.

He kissed me back.

So many thoughts were running through my head and I did my best to shove them all out, because right now, I just wanted to focus on what was happening. Zack gently climbed on top of me and kissed, what I assumed, all the bruises on my neck from him biting me. I put my hands on his back and let myself enjoy everything he was doing to me. He nibbled lightly on my neck and not once did it hurt. It was gentle and soft, and I loved it... until my phone rang from the floor.

"Ignore it." Zack muttered and I shook my head.

"I can't! What if it's Matt? Or Stacie?" I groaned and Zack leaned over the side of the bed and then came back up with my phone.

He handed it to me and my heart stopped when I saw who it was.

Quinn.

"Zack... stop. It's Quinn!" I said quickly and pressed talk. "Hello?"

"Hey baby! Whatcha doing?" Quinn asked, the smile in his voice was audible and guilt swept over me.

"Uh... nothing much... just lying in bed." Literally. Lying in bed. With Zack. Who's not my boyfriend.

"Yeah? Well, I miss you." Quinn was home in Utah until the Taste of Chaos tour started.

"I miss you too..." I tried to sound convincing.

"Alright... well I just wanted to call and say hi... and that I love you." Quinn said and another wave of guilt crashed over me.

"I love you too." I whispered, wanting nothing more than to cry.

"Alright, bye baby." Quinn said.

"Bye." I whispered and hung up quickly. I looked at Zack and he nodded and got off of me. "Will you help me sit up?"

Zack nodded again and helped me sit up and then gasped again.

"What?" I asked, nervous again.

"I fucking bruised your back too... God, I'm so fucking sorry Sammy!" Zack sighed again.

"Zack, It's o-" I was cut off by my phone alerting me that I had a text message. I sighed and opened it. It was from Stacie.

From: Stacie
You. Me. Beach. Today.


I went to reply when it hit me. How the fuck am I going to hide these bruises from my best friend?!
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt the need to update so quickly because of the reaction to my last chapter... so read, enjoy, and comment :D :D :D