My Chemically Avenged Romance

Goodbyes and Hellos

"Frankie, when you get this message, please, please, please call me back! I really want to talk to you... ok... uh... I love you Frankie... please call me." I sighed. This had to be the fifteenth message I've left him in the past week. Obviously Frank's still not talking to me. We'd been back at school for three days already and I hadn't seen him since Christmas. On the other hand, I'd seen Zacky a few times since Christmas. He came to visit me at school two days ago. I smiled as I thought about his visit. I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear the phone ringing.

"Yo! Bitch! It's for you" Stacie handed me the phone, laughing at the spaced out look on my face.

I shook my head a little bit and stuck my tongue out at her.

"Hello?"

"Hi"

"Frankie?" I whispered, in shock.

"Yeah..."

"I can't believe you called..."

"Well... yeah... uh... we need to talk. Can I come over?" He sighed and I felt my insides twist.

"Of course" I muttered. I had a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Okay... I'll see you in a few"

I barely managed to get a goodbye in there before Frankie hung up. I sighed and hung my phone up.

"That didn't sound good..." Stacie sighed, sitting down on the couch next to me.

"I don't think Frankie wants to fix this... I really fucked myself here." I sighed and Stacie hugged me.

"It'll be fine. Don't worry."

I sighed again and pulled away from her.

"On a happier note, do you remember my friend Brian?" I smiled lightly.

"Um, the one who's amazing at guitar and who's friends with Matt and Zacky?" Stacie asked, a bit confused.

"Yeah... Matt told me Brian asked him to get me to give your number to him... He saw you over at our parent's house and he thinks you're cute" I giggled and Stacie blushed.

"Really? And you didn't happen to let it slip to your brother that I thought Brian was cute, now did you?" Stacie accused me.

"... Maybe... Yes! I'm a sucker for love! You should know this by now!" I laughed.

"Well..."

"Go call Matthew and tell him to tell Brian to call you" I laughed and pushed her into her bedroom.

RIght as I did that there was a knock at the door and I swear my heart stopped. Stacie saw my face drop and she hugged me once more before going into her bedroom. I sighed and walked over to the door. I looked in the peephole and saw it was exactly who I thought it was. My hands shook as I unlocked and opened the door. It swung open and I saw Frankie for the first time since Christmas. He just looked at me, the hurt still in his eyes.

"Hi" I said, trying to ease the tension.

"Hi" He said. His eyes had dropped to the floor.

"Uh... Come in" I said, moving aside so he would walk in.

Once he was in, I closed and locked the door. I turned around and Frankie was finally looking at me again.

"So..."

"Give me the truth, Sam" Frankie snapped.

I was really taken aback by the fact that he had just snapped at me.

"Okay... where do you want me to start?" I sighed.

"Try the beginning."

"Uh... um, okay. So, Matt and Brian brought Zacky over to meet everybody a few years ago... uh, Zack had just moved here from California and he didn't know anyone and so introduced him to me and I quickly developed a crush on him... So, like an idiot, I told Lexi that I liked Zacky and she told my mother. Uh, my mom convinced Matt to get Zacky to ask me out... and he, uh, he did. So we went on a date and it went great... then high school started and I got to the age where actual, like, adult feelings start to develop and I fell in love with Zack... and he fell in love with me and we where fucking perfect for a long time! Then, he, uh, he wanted me to sleep with him and I wasn't ready and I thought if I said no Zack would leave me... so instead of saying no, I pushed him away... and he acted out to get my attention. He slept with my friend Heidi and when I found out, I broke up with him... and the thing is, and it's something that Matt does too, we can't ever be vunerable. If something thing shakes us or hurts us in any way, we put up so many walls that it takes a long time to tear them all down. So that's what I did. Zacky and I put out a fake story about how and why we broke up... and I put up as many walls as I could and hid behind them. I didn't let anyone get close to me... until..." I closed my eyes and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Until?" Frankie's voice was so cold.

"Until I found you. You tore every single wall I had built, down... you healed all of my wounds and you put me together. I fell so madly and deeply in love with you and I didn't want you to know how badly Zack had damaged me, so, yes, I lied to you. I lied to you and I'm so sorry... you didn't deserve to be lied to and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you the truth sooner... so here it is... I was in love with Zacky, he hurt me, so I lied to hide the fact that I was so hurt. But, Frankie, nothing that happened in my past with Zacky, changes the fact that I. LOVE. YOU." I finally finished and the tears where pouring down my cheeks.

Frankie stayed silent for a few minutes before...

"I slept with Jamia." he whispered.

I was gutted. I couldn't breathe. I didn't even realize that my crying had stopped, purely out of shock.

"When?" I breathed.

"Christmas"

I was pissed and something in me made me start talking.

"Well, um, then, uh, you should know that, uh, Zack kissed me... and I kissed him back. He told me that he's still in love with me" I was being spiteful and malicious. Another quality that I shared with my brother.

"What are we going to do?" Frankie whispered. His hands where in his pockets and he wasn't looking at me.

"What do you want to do?" I was still crying.

"I think we need to end this before we hurt each other anymore..." He said, still not fucking looking at me.

"So you just want to walk away." I whispered.

"I think it's for the best"

I couldn't believe him. He hurt me! He hurt me more than I hurt him and he had the nerve to break up with ME!

"We could've been incrediable... we had something, Frankie, we had something really special... and you don't even want to fight for it" I was on the brink of screaming at him.

"We're only gonna end up destroying each other..."

I was officially enraged.

"Get out. Please Frankie, just get out! GO!"

And without another word, Frankie left... and I broke down. Stacie poked her head out and saw that I was a mess. She walked out, came over to where I was sitting on the floor, sat down and just hugged me. She let me cry for a good twenty minutes before I calmed myself down. The walls where beginning to come up.

"What did Matt say?" I asked her, intentionally changing the mood. I didn't want to talk about Frankie.

"Uh, I actually talked to Brian. He wants me to meet him at this restaurant, but I can call and cancel if you need me" I cut her off quickly.

"No! Go! Go, go, go! Please!"

She looked at me, hesistantly.

"Stac, GO! Tell Brian I said hi" I smiled, a few tears where still rolling down my cheeks, "I'll be fine... I'll call someone, okay? Go. Have fun!"

"Fine... but only because you're begging me to go" She sighed and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you." I smiled.

We both stood up and Stacie grabbed her bag.

"I don't know if I'll be home..."

"It's fine! I'm going to call someone anyway."

She sighed and grabbed her keys from off the table.

"Ok... I'll see you later, then?"

I nodded and gave her a quick hug. As soon as she left I grabbed the phone and dialed. It rang and rang until the person I was calling, answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me. Can you come over?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly didn't know what I was doing... but I liked it.

"What about Frank?" Zacky asked as I moved my lips to his neck.

"It's over. He broke up with me" I muttered and Zacky put his hand on my cheek.

I stopped kissing his neck and looked him dead in the eye.

"You're not my rebound... I want this Zack"

"Are you sure?" He sighed, putting his hands in my hair.

"Yes." I said sternly.

"Prove it" He smirked and put his lips on my neck.

"With pleasure"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you guys are smart enough to figure out what happened next without me writing it haha.

OH! And a HUGE thank you to my lovely twin Stacie for making that amazingly sexy background for me :D

Stacie: I'm giving you Brian finally :P