My Chemically Avenged Romance

I Don't Know What I'm Doing

Stacie’s POV

“Thanks for the ride Brian” I smiled, “And uh, here’s your jacket”

“Keep it! I insist! It looks better on you anyway” Brian smiled.

He had been such a sweetheart all night and all morning. I owed Matt and Sammy big time.

“Thanks… so I’ll-” Brian cut me off by kissing me.

It ended all too quickly and I let out a dreamy sigh, causing Brian to laugh.

“I’ll call you later tonight” Brian was laughing still.

“Okay” I smiled and begrudgingly got out of his car.

He waved cutely at me and then drove away. I smiled and then began walking towards the apartment building. I had been worrying about Sam all night; I figured she had called Matt so at least I knew she wasn’t alone. I sighed as the elevator reached my floor and I walked out. I went down the hall and stopped at door 6D. I stuck my key in the lock, turned it and opened the door once I heard the click. The living room was a mess. I was once again filled with worry. I figured Sam was in her room, so I walked towards her door. I noticed a jacket on the floor that I knew wasn’t mine or Sammy’s so I assumed it was Matt’s. I opened Sam’s bedroom door and my jaw dropped.

“Sammy are you - Oh my God!! That’s definitely not Matt!!!” I yelled, covering my eyes.

Sam’s POV

I was really warm… really, really warm. Zack’s arm was wrapped around my waist & while we where sleeping, he had pulled me really close to him, hence the warmth I felt. I was expecting to feel regret, but surprisingly, I didn’t. I was really… happy. My brother was going to MURDER me but I didn’t care. The feel of Zack’s bare skin on mine was enough to make me forget about the world. I pushed my face into Zacky’s chest and smiled when I heard him mutter my name. I was just about to wake him up when my bedroom door opened.

“Sammy are you - Oh my God!! That’s definitely not Matt!!!”

I shot up, making sure to cover myself and saw that Stacie had her hands over her eyes.

“Stacie! What the hell?” I shrieked, and pulled the blanket up over Zack’s bare ass. Stacie’s scream had woken him up but he was still a bit out of it.

“I should be asking you the same thing! I knew I shouldn’t have left you alone!”

“What did you think I was gonna do? Sit there and cry?” I asked and Zacky finally sat up.

“I thought you would call your brother! I didn’t think you where gonna jump into bed with Zacky!” Stacie sounded a lot like Matt to me, with the lecture.

“Okay, let me get dressed and then we can talk!” I groaned, and ran my hand over my face.

“Fine” She said and left my room, closing the door behind her.

I got out of bed and went to wrap a blanket around me but Zack pulled me back down onto the bed.

“I have to get dressed” I giggled, and ran my hands through his hair, it was a mess.

“Not until I get a good morning kiss” Zacky laughed and put his hands on my stomach.

“Ah… well then good morning Mr. Baker” I smiled and kissed him softly.

“Good morning to you too Miss. Sanders”

I smiled and got up again. I wrapped my blanket around me and grabbed my shorts and Zack’s Minnesota Twins shirt from off the floor. I pulled them on and Zacky sighed,

“I liked it better when you where naked”

I laughed and walked over to his side of my bed, bent down and kissed him. Zack pulled away smiling.

“I wanna go on a date…”

“Really?” I smiled.

“Yeah… I don’t really have any money, but, uh, my parents are gonna be out of town on Thursday and Friday, so I was thinking I could get Zina and Matt out of the house and I could make you dinner…”

“You wanna cook?” I smirked, liking the idea.

“Yeah. I’m Italian. I can fucking cook” Zacky laughed and I giggled.

“Alright… I’ll be there. I want some good goddamn Italian food too… My mother is Italian” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Yes ma’am! So, uh, I’m gonna get going so you and Stacie can talk… I just… uh… where are my boxers?” Zacky was flushed.

“Uhm… Oh! Right here” I smiled and bent over, picked them up and tossed them to him.

“Thank you” He laughed and slipped them on underneath the blanket.

“Aw, no show?” I laughed and handed him his jeans.

“Nope, he’s tired.” Zack smiled, pointing at his crotch.

“Oh God… okay, you’re leaving?” I laughed, then noticed Zacky’s chest was bare and then realized that I was wearing Zack’s shirt. I went to take it off and he stopped me.

“Keep it. I’ll get it back eventually…”

“But you don’t have a shirt…” I pointed out.

“I’ll just put my jacket on”

“It’s January… in New Jersey. I think I have some of Matt’s old shirts that I stole at some point.” I laughed and walked over to my dresser. I opened the bottom drawer and there where, of course, Matt’s shirts. “Let’s see… Pantera, Ozzy, Metallica, or Iron Maiden?”

“Uh… Iron Maiden.” Zack smiled and I tossed Matt’s Iron Maiden shirt to him. He pulled it on and smiled, “Thank you”

“You’re welcome” I smiled and kissed him before he opened my bedroom door. “Ladies first”

“Haha thanks” I giggled and walked out to find Stacie on the phone.

“You’re gonna kill your sister, she-” I pulled the phone out of her hand.

“Is this Matt, Lexi, or Kelly?” I asked.

“Matt. What’s going on? Why am I going to kill you?” Matt laughed on the other line.

“Nothing… you’re not. I’ll call you later. Love you. Bye” I said quickly and hung up. “What the hell Stac?”

“I needed back up…” She said, shrugging her shoulders.

“Alright, I’m leaving… I’ll call you later?” Zacky said, pulling his jacket on.

“Yeah… alright” I smiled and hugged him tightly.

“It’s uh, good to see you again Stacie” Zacky smiled.

“You too Zack” She smiled at him.

“Okay… I’m going now,” Zacky said, and I opened the door for him.

“Bye” I smiled.

“Bye” He blushed and left. I closed the door and Stacie started on me.

“Why did you sleep with Zack?”

“Originally, because I wanted to hurt Frankie as badly as he hurt me… but then… When Zack actually, you know… quote unquote popped my cherry… I realized that… I’m still in love with Zacky” I sighed, sitting down on the couch.

“Oh… shit.” Stacie said and sat down next to me.

“Yeah, oh shit is right” I laughed and propped my legs up on our coffee table.

“So what are you going to do?”

“Well, Zack asked me to come over to his house on Thursday… did you know he can cook?” I smiled.

“Nope.”

“Well apparently he can cook and he wants to make me dinner and stuff… So I’m gonna go and just see what happens…”

“That sounds like a plan… I just hope all this stuff with Zacky and Frankie doesn’t blow up in your face.” Stacie was clearly worried about me, and I just brushed it off.

“I can handle it… anyway… how was your date with Brian?” I smirked.

“Oh! Let me tell you, I owe you and your awesome twin brother big time! I had such a fantastic time with Brian! He’s so funny, and he’s such a gentleman…”

“And he’s hot” I added laughing.

“Yes, yes he is! But no, the place he took me for dinner was amazing… and then desert.”

“OH MY GOD! You gave it up on the FIRST date?!” I accused, slightly laughing.

“He’s so hot! Plus I’m on the pill and he wore a condom… it was safe! At least I didn’t jump into bed with my ex-boyfriend twenty minutes after my boyfriend broke up with me, slut” Stacie laughed and I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Zack’s hot too…”

“This is true… so how was it?”

“Like I’m gonna tell you that, you perv!” I laughed and lightly hit her with a couch pillow.

“Oh please, you know you want to tell me all about it…” Stacie laughed and threw the other pillow at me.

“Yeah I do… It was pretty painful at first, but after a while… oh my God!” I gushed and Stacie laughed,

“Do you want to know about Brian?”

“Oh God no! He’s like my brother! Hearing about how he is in bed would be like hearing about how Matt is in bed… and I really don’t feel like throwing up today!” I groaned and put my hands over my ears.

“Fine, fine! I won’t tell you… So how am I to repay you and Matt? Maybe I could… Brianisfantasticinbedandhesverywellendowed!”

“AH! I hate you!! I did NOT need to know that!! I’ll get you back! Mark my words!” I sneered, jokingly.

“Yeah right.” She rolled her eyes and got up and walked into the kitchen.

I followed her and watched as she poured herself a drink, and as soon as she took a sip,

“Zacky has a huge penis!”

She spit her drink out everywhere and I started laughing so hard that I fell on the floor.

Roommates are fun!
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written for muh long lost twin sister, Stacie, because she wanted to walk in and see Sam with Zack… PS: Stacie and I actually have seen Zacky’s ass so there is a small slice of fact in this chapter! Hahaha!